PDA

View Full Version : Don't Sleep on Tennessee...

thunderkyss
11-15-2009, 05:30 PM
I don't know what the difference is. I don't care. But damn...

I wonder what our coaches have planned for a team that just scored 41, 34, & 30 in their last three games. Especially considering they hung 31 on us, when they couldn't score on anybody else.

TheRealJoker
11-15-2009, 05:52 PM
The addition of VY at QB forces Fisher to stop screwing around trying to pass the ball downfield and get back to Fisherball. Get Chris Johnson the ball by any means necessary and now they've got a running threat at QB which forces defenses to not be able to focus 100% of their run D on CJ.

They're still vulnerable on defense against the pass so I fully expect us to hang 30+ on them. I hope our improvements on run D will be enough to minimize CJ's contributions and force them to make VY throw downfield which will inevitably lead to poor decisions.

kastofsna
11-15-2009, 06:09 PM
first step is to play the Jags, Niners and Bills

toronto
11-15-2009, 08:13 PM

QFT

Big difference between road games at PIT, NE and the Colts at home...and the last three.

Still a 3-6 team with a ton of flaws. They can't tackle and the Bills are a god awful team in the trenches.

Blazing Arrow
11-15-2009, 11:31 PM

Please!

If we played the fish we would be eating fish tacos right now. You barely beat Tampa ... do you really think you should be making comments right now?

kastofsna
11-15-2009, 11:36 PM
i missed you blazing and your "your team isn't that good, thus you are incable of having an opinion" posts

Showtime100
11-15-2009, 11:39 PM
i missed you blazing and your "your team isn't that good, thus you are incable of having an opinion" posts

The logic works for me. This team doesn't buy him much of an opinion now does it? Hey, what am I talking to 3-6 and a 4-5 for anyway? Geez.

thunderkyss
11-16-2009, 09:04 AM

Wait a minute...... our wins are against the Jags, Niners & Bills..

Well, maybe not the Jags.... yet.

TitanFan
11-16-2009, 09:19 AM
haha, well said

i dont know who barely beat tampa...certainly not either of these 2 teams

7 days...

kastofsna
11-16-2009, 09:23 AM
Miami sucks, that has nothing to do with anything though

Second Honeymoon
11-16-2009, 10:13 AM

we did.....and we went 2-1.

i can't see any scenario where the Titans win this game in Reliant. 2 weeks to prepare, fresh legs, and the whole 'VY' thing is going to have our team and our fans highly motivated. If the Texans can't find a way to win this game, you just gotta question their heart and their pride. This is a definitive must win game. These are the games were you get some respect and show the rest of the country what you are about. I can't wait and I will be looking forward to 59 and 56 bringing the pain to Vince this year. The last time he played there, he ripped our heart out. Payback time for him and Bud.

Bulluck53
11-16-2009, 10:19 AM
we did.....and we went 2-1.

He means the Titans wins are against bad teams

gwallaia
11-16-2009, 10:23 AM
Titans have won 3 in a row and Chris Johnson is on fire. I should know, he is one of my fantasy backs and he's getting me a ton of points.

With that said, the Texans obviously must do something to contain CJ. Hopefully the offense can continue to click and we can move the ball.

Titans are on a roll, time to slow them down.

Second Honeymoon
11-16-2009, 10:24 AM
Miami sucks, that has nothing to do with anything though

that was a quality win yesterday. i am sure Henne throwing the pick when they should be running the clock with the lead. they gave the game away (with Henne's pick) and then were given the game back by Winslow's stupid 15yd personal foul on the kickoff after the Bucs took the lead. That gave Miami the ball near midfield with plenty of time. Henne got the ball back and this time they got the job done and took the game back. Quality win and one you had to have to stay near top of playoff race.

Ricky's run was nice too at the end. He is still so smooth.

good luck to the Fins, as they could be competing for the same playoff spot as Houston. The head to head should be huge.

jaayteetx
11-16-2009, 10:25 AM
Texans will limit the big plays in the running game that killed us last time, with the addition of Pollard, and force VY to beat us with his arm-not gonna happen, and Andre is gonna have a monster game, like he always does against the tacks, not gonna be close. Bye-bye winning streak tack fans.

Bulluck53
11-16-2009, 10:26 AM
Texans will limit the big plays in the running game that killed us last time, with the addition of Pollard, and force VY to beat us with his arm-not gonna happen, and Andre is gonna have a monster game, like he always does against the tacks, not gonna be close. Bye-bye winning streak tack fans.

Us Tack fans could say all but one of those, tweaking some of course.

Blazing Arrow
11-16-2009, 10:56 AM
Last time Johnson played the Texans his shoes went to the hall. I expect more of the same this time around.

Double Barrel
11-16-2009, 11:09 AM
If the Texans can't find a way to win this game, you just gotta question their heart and their pride. This is a definitive must win game. These are the games were you get some respect and show the rest of the country what you are about.

Straight up! If the team isn't up for this game, I might be inclined to Photoshop that pink soap for Kubiak. I'm not one to knee-jerk, but damnit, this game is one you just can't lose for so many reasons.

Speedy
11-16-2009, 11:37 AM
Titans have won 3 in a row and Chris Johnson is on fire. I should know, he is one of my fantasy backs and he's getting me a ton of points.

With that said, the Texans obviously must do something to contain CJ. Hopefully the offense can continue to click and we can move the ball.

Titans are on a roll, time to slow them down.

Blah!! Screw Chris Johnson. The Texans don't even have to cover him and can still beat them.