PDA

View Full Version : The theme w/Colts games recently:

TheRealJoker
11-08-2009, 05:35 PM
So close...yet so far away

3 turnovers and 13 penalties yet we still had the opportunity to put it in OT. Our normally automatic kicker Kris Brown (who had made a 56 yard FG earlier in the game) misses the game tying 42 yard FG as time expires :-(

The defense really showed up today. This game could've gotten really bad with the early offensive play but the defense stepped up and kept them in the game when its normally been the other way around since last season so that's encouraging.

When the Colts come to Houston they wont be leaving with a W!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redwhiteANDblue
11-08-2009, 05:46 PM
It's not kris's fault! Peyton's forehead blinded him:dontknowa

HTown2ATX
11-08-2009, 09:00 PM
No team, not even the Bills and the unspoken debacle are more hated to me than the Possum Squallor Hootinanies from Bumblescum Mountain and Radio at QB.

Not even the Cow******** are as hated in my mind than the titans and VY.

That said, I place the Colts at a firm 2nd place in my level of teams I hate. But this is a team I hate because they are good and always beat us. If they weren't in our division, I'd have to say I might enjoy watching them play.

Ugh, just thinking about the fact that the Hootinanies won today with Radio at the helm gets me foaming at the mouth pissed.

Here's to hoping the Cow******** get dominated again by the Eagles tonight!

PapaL
11-09-2009, 08:31 AM
Theme against the Colts? Colts will not beat themselves. They are a well disciplined team that does not make stupid mistakes over and over. You gotta go out and beat them, they will not hand you a game even on an off day.