PDA

View Full Version : Let's use this as a springboard...

valleytexfan
11-08-2009, 04:29 PM
I'm not one for moral victories but this was ugly early. Give these guys some props for coming back. I think after the bye they can go on a little streak. Peyton and the boys are unbeaten and we had 'em on the ropes after looking like a J.V team early. I'm not trying to make anyone feel better, cause I'm still gonna down some beers. But I feel not too bad going into the bye week.

Malloy
11-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Our D did VERY well against the Manning, O usually had an abysmal half, then another half kicking ass...

Houston Jekyll and Hydes...

Lucky
11-08-2009, 04:38 PM
A loss is not a springboard. But, it's not a plank, either. It's too soon to write the Texans off just like it was too soon to crown them after last week's win.

The Texans pretty much have their backs to the wall. But, the opportunity for the playoffs still exist. They should be judged on what they do with this opportunity.

valleytexfan
11-08-2009, 04:41 PM
A loss is not a springboard. But, it's not a plank, either. It's too soon to write the Texans off just like it was too soon to crown them after last week's win.

The Texans pretty much have their backs to the wall. But, the opportunity for the playoffs still exist. They should be judged on what they do with this opportunity.

I hear ya. Motivation is what I meant.

DerekLee1
11-08-2009, 04:46 PM

We have a bye (please get healthy, Mario!), then a pair of home games. Our remaining schedule:

Tennessee
Indy
@Jacksonville
Seahawks
@Rams
@Dolphins
Patriots

We are perfectly capable of winning out, but I expect 6-1. They'll have a letdown somewhere in the middle.