PDA

View Full Version : The View from the Couch: Texans at Colts

TimeKiller
11-08-2009, 01:50 PM
It's halftime.

Currently the Texans have about 349 penalties and the Colts got one freaking holding call. No game is that lopsided with mistakes and perfection. It's not that I don't think the Texans aren't making mistakes, it's that I highly doubt the Colts are playing perfect, to-the-book ball. Come on widdit refs.

Offense

Andre Johnson can't seem to make anyone realize he plays on this team.

Moats is doing alright. Crazy fumble. Slaton is still carrying the ball against his waist so I expect a fumble from him later on. That dude needs to get his head on straight.

The colts D isn't this good and the Texans O isn't this bad. WTF is the deal with a shutout? I'll count that 2nd chance 3 in a column other than the 2nd quarter/1st half. That was dumb luck.

Defense

Cushing=Player

No pass rush as usual. Dunta got his PI already. Quin looks awesome for a rookie 4th rounder. For some reason held Peyton to 13. We should be winning this game.

Pollard= :in my best NBA Jam announcer voice: STOLEN!

powerfuldragon
11-08-2009, 01:53 PM
i love the way our d is hitting their WR's today. i feel like our db's should be walking around, swinging socks filled with pennies.

BSofA04
11-08-2009, 01:54 PM
Nice post. Time for us to nut up and beat the Colts man to man. Not zone. Man to man.

Lucky
11-08-2009, 01:55 PM
We should be winning this game.

There must be a lot of alcohol in the vicinity of this couch.

Ckw
11-08-2009, 02:05 PM
The officiating has been awful today.

DerekLee1
11-08-2009, 03:31 PM
The officiating has been awful today.

I'm not normally one to ref-*****, but this one was really suspiciously lopsided. The non-calls on the Colts (punching Schaub in the face on that 4th quarter INT; holding JJ down when they're trying to line up to spike the ball at the end of the game) were just as devastating.

Pantherstang84
11-08-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm not normally one to ref-*****, but this one was really suspiciously lopsided. The non-calls on the Colts (punching Schaub in the face on that 4th quarter INT; holding JJ down when they're trying to line up to spike the ball at the end of the game) were just as devastating.

Amen to that.