PDA

View Full Version : Defense Today

Pollardized
11-08-2009, 08:54 AM
Hey everyone. After lurking and reading here for awhile, I finally joined. You guys are a great group of fans, and I am proud to be a part.

That being said, I am stoked about today's game. I see a defense looking to make a statement; ready to show that the last few games were no fluke against week offensive teams. I was so excited when Pollard was signed. He brings a toughness that our defense was sorely lacking. Since his arrival, Cushing has turned it up a notch, and everyone else seems to be playing a little harder. It's like Cush, being a rookie, was hesitant to play harder, maybe afraid of showing others up. We all know DeMeco brings it every play, but our defense just looked soft most of the time. The defense as a whole looks totally different now.

Here's what I fanatasized last night about seeing today - Colts first offensive snap today, Forehead drops back, Teaxans bring it all, Pollard and Cush crush Forehead at the same time, ball free, Amobi with a loose ball, TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From there it's all Texans......

hookinreds
11-08-2009, 09:20 AM
Welcome to TT...good first post and while I try not to get in someone elses fantasy...I like your stile!

False Start
11-08-2009, 09:22 AM
Welcome, and I like your thinking! :jam:

Pollardized
11-08-2009, 09:28 AM
Thanks! This fantasy is open for others to join... Especially since it involves running Colts in the ground....

threeputtsam
11-08-2009, 10:09 AM
This is a much better site than Houston Texans.com. The mods over there are a disgrace to the city of Houston and the Texans, especially the mod whose username starts with "V". This site has less trollers and the fans from both teams have more football smarts.

False Start
11-08-2009, 10:20 AM
This is a much better site than Houston Texans.com. The mods over there are a disgrace to the city of Houston and the Texans, especially the mod whose username starts with "V". This site has less trollers and the fans from both teams have more football smarts.

Yeah, I hate to break it to you, but the "V" guy is a mod here as well. Hes a hell of a guy too, who I consider a good friend.

eriadoc
11-08-2009, 10:26 AM
Hey everyone. After lurking and reading here for awhile, I finally joined. You guys are a great group of fans, and I am proud to be a part.

Welcome aboard, there's plenty of room.

:fans:

michaelm
11-08-2009, 10:54 AM

Yeah, I hate to break it to you, but the "V" guy is a mod here as well. Hes a hell of a guy too, who I consider a good friend.

http://www.freefoto.com/images/07/17/07_17_3---Police-Notice-Foot-and-Mouth-Disease-Keep-Out--Ponteland--Northumberland_web.jpg

Pantherstang84
11-08-2009, 10:55 AM

Oops.

redwhiteANDblue
11-08-2009, 10:56 AM
I'm new aswell pollardized! Let's win this!!!!!!!!!:cow: