PDA

View Full Version : Warren Sapp: Peyton Manning to "Light UP" the Texans

DexmanC
11-08-2009, 08:57 AM
I just watched a recording of Inside the NFL, and all three guys picked
the Colts to win. Warren said that since Peyton had no touchdown passes
against the Niners last week, he's gonna "light up" the Texans for four.

All I know is, if the Texans play like they did in Tennessee, or any time
the primetime lights go on, they should be able to beat Indy. Our offense
is more talented than their defense. Their offense is good, but should
also make some mistakes against our defense.

Most experts pick the Texans to get routed today, due to Manning having
a bad game last week. Pride is on the line today, folks.

PHAROAH
11-08-2009, 09:10 AM
DexmanC i'm with you I think that we pull off this victory today.

Showtime100
11-08-2009, 09:14 AM
If I have to throw money on the game I say the Colts win. I'm really glad my opinion means about as much as Warren's when it comes to actually playing the game.

:fans::fans::fans:

mussop
11-08-2009, 09:28 AM
This should be a score fest. With all the injuries to the Colts secondary we should be able to light them up with our passing game. Now that I said that watch it be a 10 to 7 game.

We need turnovers if we want to win this game. I think that is going to be the deciding factor.

CloakNNNdagger
11-08-2009, 09:43 AM
For whatever it's worth, I had a dream last night that Manning went down with an injury.......not serious, but enough to noticeably slow him down.:pirate:

Joe Texan
11-08-2009, 09:43 AM
Warren Sapp has a brain the size of a peanut sloshing around in brain juice, I do not know what your problem is Show but the Texans are gonna ripp Manning a new one.

hradhak
11-08-2009, 09:49 AM
I think the main factors for us are going to be putting pressure on Peyton and winning the turnover battle. With Slaton benched hopefully that won't be a problem. Especially with 75% of the secondary out for the Colts, I can't imagine that we will have trouble moving the ball in the air

False Start
11-08-2009, 09:54 AM
For some reason this game reminds me of the Jets game. Everyone is hyped up, and expecting us to come out and kick some a$$. Lets hope the results aren't the same.

As far as Warren Sapp, he needs to go back to trying to fight old men, and laying down the cheap shots at offensive linemen's legs......... hes good at that.

ObsiWan
11-08-2009, 10:03 AM
For whatever it's worth, I had a dream last night that Manning went down with an injury.......not serious, but enough to noticeably slow him down.:pirate:
if it wasn't his right arm it probably wasn't enough

rmartin65
11-08-2009, 10:25 AM
if it wasn't his right arm it probably wasn't enough

Little do people know that Manning is actually a better QB left handed. He plays right-handed to give other teams a chance.

HTown2ATX
11-08-2009, 10:52 AM
Didn't see it, but am not surpirised and don't care.

A win today shoves it way, way, way up the medias ass!

Please football GODs, we lost a hyped game to NYJ and were embarrassed. Can we PLEASE get this one?!?

:bender:

Showtime100
11-08-2009, 10:53 AM
Warren Sapp has a brain the size of a peanut sloshing around in brain juice, I do not know what your problem is Show but the Texans are gonna ripp Manning a new one.

I hope you're right. Just saying if I had to throw money at it the Colts are a sane bet. :)

Wolf
11-08-2009, 10:58 AM
I am not going to use the dreaded phrase "TTC" but I almost feel this game is one that could go along way for the Texans and their psyche if they could win this one.. This game qould be a confidence booster on this franchise. Esp if we are truly trying to make a playoff push, we have to win on the road against a talented team because more than likely, we would be on the road IF we made the playoffs.

beerlover
11-08-2009, 11:05 AM
woe are the Texans what can they do but lay down roll over & play dead. If Peyton has all day he'll carve up the inexpereinced Texans secondary like a Turkey on Thanksgiving & Pigs do fly :pigfly:

eriadoc
11-08-2009, 11:29 AM
Little do people know that Manning is actually a better QB left handed. He plays right-handed to give other teams a chance.

LOL!!

"I know something you don't know."

redwhiteANDblue
11-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Warren needs a good kick in the balls! our defense would never allow 4 TDs!