PDA

View Full Version : #1 headline on NFL.COM Perfect Chance: Texans vs. Colts

qman_tx
11-08-2009, 07:56 AM
What's up fellow Texans fans!

Just check out nfl.com and were the main headline against the colts. This the national attention we need! Im cheering my Texans for an upset.

It also gives a breakdown analysis. Good stuff.

http://www.nfl.com

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009110803/2009/REG9/texans@colts/discuss

GO TEXANS! :kingkong:

PHAROAH
11-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Come on Texans lets pull it off today.

HTown2ATX
11-08-2009, 10:55 AM
A perfect day today would be:

Texans win by 10+

Cowboys lose by 10+

The Possum Squallor Hootinanies from Bumblescum Mountain and Radio lose by 30+ and Radio's mom has to cover for him again causing all VY jock swingers in Austin to finally just shut up and fully commit to leg humping Colt.

Ahhh, what a day that would be!!!

Pollardized
11-08-2009, 11:07 AM
HTown... That would be a perfect day... Especially if we completely dominated with the national attention we have been receiving. Maybe we would start getting better announcers, ones who actually know our players' names.. "Owens Daniel" lmao

b0ng
11-08-2009, 11:22 AM
The comments section is nothing short of retards doing stand-up comedy.

Carr Bombed
11-08-2009, 11:59 AM
Maybe we would start getting better announcers, ones who actually know our players' names.. "Owens Daniel" lmao

Actually since we started playing better the announcers have only gotten crappier.........I'd gladly take Gus Johnson and Steve Tasker back. Brian Billick was the absolute worst and the others haven't been much better either.

Pollardized
11-08-2009, 12:12 PM
Looks like we got Solomon Wilcots today.

If we were on Fox we could luck out and get Moose Johnson, reminding us about the championships he won with Troy Aikman.

b0ng
11-08-2009, 12:39 PM
I love Gus Johnson as an announcer. He makes me fist pump when the Texans do something good.

HTown2ATX
11-09-2009, 02:44 PM
A perfect day today would be:

Texans win by 10+

Cowboys lose by 10+

The Possum Squallor Hootinanies from Bumblescum Mountain and Radio lose by 30+ and Radio's mom has to cover for him again causing all VY jock swingers in Austin to finally just shut up and fully commit to leg humping Colt.

Ahhh, what a day that would be!!!

D'oh!

I have to make an apology for my own piece of mind.

I have never seen the movie "Radio" and had no idea that this character (and apparently it's based on a true story, so this person in real life) has some kind of mental handicap.

The 3 main things in my life are my daughter, music and drums and sports. I rarely go see movies (unless they are Disney movies with my 3 year old :) ) or watch TV shows.

I have a sister who has Down Syndrome so I am definitely not trying to clown on people with any kind of handicap. I really don't like people like Howard Stern, etc., that commonly use people with handicaps as jokes. Unfortunately (and I'm probably just being too hard on myself) right now I kind of feel like Stern which makes my flesh crawl.

No one from this board messaged me and complained or anything. But I cracked that joke today at work and a friend gave me the low down on Radio. She wasn't pissed, but knew how I feel about this kind of stuff and was surprised I would crack that kind of joke.

I thought Radio was just some guy that couldn't make the football team and that's it.

Anyway, sorry for the long post and to anyone who may not have liked that joke. Just for the record, I still hate the Possum Squallor Hootinanies from Bumblescum Mountain and and will continue to make fun of them and their fans as I view being of fan of theirs to be a handicap as well, but it's a chosen handicap. That's different in my book!

:fans: