PDA

View Full Version : AJ,Cushing make NBC Midseason All-Pro team

AnthonyE
11-05-2009, 08:25 PM
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/33592951

Outside Linebacker: Brian Cushing
The lone rookie midseason All-Pro, Cushing has made an immediate impact for a defense that's been one of the league's hardest to run against over the last month. He leads the Texans in tackles and provides a physical presence on the strong side

Receiver: Andre Johnson
The NFL's leading receiver is averaging a career-high 15.8 yards per reception and means more to his team than any wideout in the league. Johnson makes everyone around him better.

Nice. :)

redwhiteANDblue
11-05-2009, 08:34 PM
if only OD was still with us :violin
he'd be joining them

jaayteetx
11-05-2009, 08:35 PM
They also mention Schaub at qb when they give the nod to Peyton.

AnthonyE
11-05-2009, 08:36 PM
if only OD was still with us :violin
he'd be joining them

Yep. :/ Very sad. I could have added it to my signature....

ATXtexanfan
11-05-2009, 08:45 PM
cushing is a beast, remember when everyone wanted matthews. kubes said it best when he said that kid was a starter the day he got off the bus. who knew he would be this successful.

alphajoker
11-05-2009, 09:41 PM
i :heart: cushing :cool:

DocBar
11-05-2009, 09:43 PM
cushing is a beast, remember when everyone wanted matthews. kubes said it best when he said that kid was a starter the day he got off the bus. who knew he would be this successful.

I'm happier than a sissy with a peter in his mouth about having Cushing on the team. He IS a beast. Matthews ain't chopped liver, though. I think all 3 USC rookie backers will be good to great for a long time.

mussop
11-06-2009, 01:09 AM
I'm happier than a sissy with a peter in his mouth about having Cushing on the team. He IS a beast. Matthews ain't chopped liver, though. I think all 3 USC rookie backers will be good to great for a long time.

:headhurts:

Malloy
11-06-2009, 03:24 AM

Thanks, spilled coffee all over :)

whiskeyrbl
11-06-2009, 06:49 AM

:thinking:..............:ymca:

HOU-TEX
11-06-2009, 09:49 AM
What is the Midseason All-pro Team? LOL, do they get a trophy?