PDA

View Full Version : Few quick things about today's game

blitz90
11-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Pollard: Love the dude's hard hitting play and attitude but if he keeps going head-first into everyone he's going to have a major neck injury or worse be paralyzed.

Moats: I hope Slaton watched carefully b/c Moats runs with a sense of urgency which Slaton hasn't shown this year. Slaton has bigger play ability but if he doesn't start running more authoritatively then he'll just keep losing his job. The fumble problem goes without saying...

Cushing: If he keeps this up, ROY easily. I heard one of the announcers say that he is the only defensive player in the NFL with stats in every defensive category.
Awesome.

Mario: I've watched him more over the last few games and he keeps running himself out of plays. I swear he is also the king of "almost" sacks.
Is his injury holding him back that much this year? I'm not sure what it is.
The pass rush overall has been better than average so i won't complain too much.

:fans:

Wolf
11-01-2009, 07:53 PM
I thought about ROY for Cushing but Byrd has what 8 INT's this year? That will be a tough act to follow but Cushing does have 2 INT's and 1.5 sacks so far (along with 35 solo and 30 assisted tackles)

it should be a good race for DROY

Offensive rooking of the year .

off the top of my head
. that Percy guy in Minnesota is dynamite

GP
11-01-2009, 08:00 PM
The snaps on FGs and XPs scares the heck out of me.

Has been all year.

Brown is having to trust (even more than usual) that the ball will be there in time, and I be darned if it barely is most of the time.

Antonio Smith showed up big today. Cushing knows where to go when he blitzes, and he knows where to shoot in for the tackle on a RB. He's unreal.

Pollard hits like a sledgehammer. Dunta's run tackling is very consistent.

Glover Quin stayed step-for-step with T.O. and used good form when covering T.O. on a deep route that was overthrown. Not sure it would have been as pretty if the ball had been better thrown, but oh well. The secondary had very few scares today.

The Bills looked impotent in the 2nd half in all they tried to do. Going for it on 4th down was very unwise by the Bills. I can't believe we read it and shut it down. That's a first, isn't it?

Big Lou
11-01-2009, 10:06 PM
I thought about ROY for Cushing but Byrd has what 8 INT's this year? That will be a tough act to follow but Cushing does have 2 INT's and 1.5 sacks so far (along with 35 solo and 30 assisted tackles)

it should be a good race for DROY

Offensive rooking of the year .

off the top of my head

That is pretty impressive for INT's, but how is he playing the Safety position overall?

infantrycak
11-01-2009, 10:14 PM
off the top of my head

He does look good, but a WR on pace for 720 yds on the season isn't going to get ROY without upping the pace substantially.

mariowillshine15
11-01-2009, 10:20 PM
He does look good, but a WR on pace for 720 yds on the season isn't going to get ROY without upping the pace substantially.

You have to take into account his contributions on special teams. There may be nobody more dangerous on returns than him except Hester and Jacoby.