PDA

View Full Version : has any one noticed how....

HouSportsWriter
10-30-2009, 03:33 PM
the texans never talk about games. we have some players that can ,,,,,and most of the time do make big plays. but never have i heard them talk alot about it.

for ex.

andre johnson best wide reciver in the game in my book

mario...one of the best hurt this year but doing what he can

owen danials,....verry soft spoken hardly ever hear him speak

schaub leader of touch downs but never brags

demeco ryans a quiet beast

look at the saints reggie last week said there going undefeated

and t.o *last year*

i like how this is we got players that talk on the field and thats how it should be

badboy
10-30-2009, 03:39 PM
the texans never talk about games. we have some players that can ,,,,,and most of the time do make big plays. but never have i heard them talk alot about it.

for ex.

and t.o *last year*

i like how this is we got players that talk on the field and thats how it should beSeems to be the type of players McNair wants.

tedr
10-30-2009, 03:39 PM
Good observation. I also think it's pretty cool that the team is like this. Maybe they're following Kubiak's lead- he really doesn't ever say anything controversial.

Thorn
10-30-2009, 03:40 PM
Yes, I've noticed. And I agree, I'd much rather have our players do their talking on the field. Reggie Bust is just making an ass of himself and giving those of us that like to rag on him more ammunition.

Goatcheese
10-30-2009, 03:45 PM
Just recently Schaub was bragging about bouncing a golf ball off a lady's head to make par. :cow:

Ckw
10-30-2009, 03:45 PM

for ex.

and t.o *last year*

i like how this is we got players that talk on the field and thats how it should be

Have you been practicing sentence structure, coherency, and spelling, slatonisabeast? I am amazed I can actually comprehend what you are saying in this post. Way to go! :texflag:

brakos82
10-30-2009, 03:46 PM
Have you been practicing sentence structure, coherency, and spelling, slatonisabeast? I am amazed I can actually comprehend what you are saying in this post. Way to go! :texflag:

Holy crap... Houston's public schools are actually doing something... :peek:

Texan_Bill
10-30-2009, 03:48 PM
Just recently Schaub was bragging about bouncing a golf ball off a lady's head to make par. :cow:
:spit:

:bat:

Ckw
10-30-2009, 03:56 PM

Alas, I am letdown after reading this beauty from the "Why is this site more active" thread:

because im here =] i make and stuped posts look good

WTF?!? "i make and stuped posts"?!?!? :headhurts:

HouSportsWriter
10-30-2009, 05:35 PM
thanks for the reps guys =]

Ckw
10-30-2009, 05:50 PM
thanks for the reps guys =]

I vote that anytime you make a coherent post with less than 10 misspelling you get rep. :barman:

drunkcookie
10-31-2009, 10:13 AM
#1 I love it that our offensive players don't talk too much crap, but I want our D to be nasty and talk a little junk... gotta have that mean side...

#2 I vote slatonisabeast change his username to slatonisANbeast or something, then become a sportswriter...