PDA

View Full Version : Bud gets his way, Titans to start VY on Sunday

Hookem Horns
10-29-2009, 12:05 PM
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20091029/SPORTS01/91029025/Titans+to+start+Vince+Young+against+Jaguars

This is going to be real interesting, I might have to go to a bar to check that out.

brakos82
10-29-2009, 05:20 PM
Let's have a competition on number of pass attempts by VY before an INT. I'll say 5.

Texan_Bill
10-29-2009, 05:34 PM
I'll go 12 passes, but none over 7 yards (excluding YAC).

Buffi2
10-29-2009, 09:53 PM
Let's have a competition on number of pass attempts by VY before an INT. I'll say 5.

I'll say 1 - second try is an INT

Goatcheese
10-29-2009, 10:48 PM
I'll say zero. He breaks down crying when he loses the coin toss and has to be put on suicide watch.

TD
10-29-2009, 11:23 PM
Jeff Fisher is done. If it doesn't work, Bud blames Fisher and fires him. If it does work...Bud thinks he knows what he's doing and starts dictating more...the team quickly goes to ****..Bud blames Fisher and fires him.

This is Jim Zorn lite.

Second Honeymoon
10-29-2009, 11:32 PM
I don't see Bud firing Fisher. I could see Fisher ask for a buyout on his contract and coach elsewhere next year though. Bud would probably hold him to his contract or try and trade him to a team that wants to hire him. Can't coaches under contract be traded like Parcells was? Did they change that rule when that happened or is it still ok to trade coaches.

If I was a team like Washington, I would have to look long and hard at Fisher. Fisher has shown he can coach under a meddlesome owner and have success and they would have all the resources needed to assemble a staff and address weaknesses.

Hookem Horns
10-29-2009, 11:48 PM
If I was a team like Washington, I would have to look long and hard at Fisher. Fisher has shown he can coach under a meddlesome owner and have success and they would have all the resources needed to assemble a staff and address weaknesses.

Fisher would probably be a sought out coach so I doubt he would work for Snyder if he has other choices. Besides, I want Vince Young to end up in Washington so we can't have Fisher go there.

Texan_Bill
10-30-2009, 09:04 AM
Anybody know what's up with Gotits.com??? :mcnugget:

GlassHalfFull
10-30-2009, 09:15 AM
Anybody know what's up with Gotits.com??? :mcnugget:

I think they imploded. :lolrskates:

Hookem Horns
10-30-2009, 11:38 AM
I go to www.titanstailgate.com since I literally know most of those guys.

ziggy29
10-30-2009, 12:07 PM
Guess that's the end of KEYE showing Texans games in Austin ...

Texan_Bill
10-30-2009, 01:20 PM
I go to www.titanstailgate.com since I literally know most of those guys.

I go there sometimes, although I'm not registered. Gotitans seemed to have a lot more heated battles over "Radio".

Second Honeymoon
10-30-2009, 01:34 PM
Fisher would probably be a sought out coach so I doubt he would work for Snyder if he has other choices. Besides, I want Vince Young to end up in Washington so we can't have Fisher go there.

Doubt Vince would head to Skins. One things for sure, barring a miraculous revival by VY, Vince will be playing elsewhere next year. He will have to be willing to be a backup maybe an open competition but he will have to work a lot harder than he has up till now.

He has never been a brainiac but he needs to realize you can't fake it through NFL gameday preparation. You gotta put in the film studies, get the reps, and find a go-to receiver that you can trust and be on the same page with. First year Schaub linked with AJ in the offseason. Next year he linked with Walter mentally. This year he is linking with Daniels. This is all because Schaub puts in the extra time throwing the ball to his guys in the offseason as well as in-season and he trusts them and is willing to throw to open spaces.

Vince has a long way to go to get it back and the only way he can do that is to change his routine and preparation. He needs to be more of a real professional and a real leader and deal with disappointment and failure a lot more gracefully. Basically, stop being a whining baby and get out there and get your career back. If not, this guy could be in the UFL next year.

I wonder what would happen if Vince came in and the team started playing better and winning. Would pigs fly? Would hell freeze over?

Seriously, could you imagine the delimna if that happens. Maybe Young goes out and kicks ass just to prove that Fisher was wrong. The Titans wouldn't know what to do. Fisher obviously can't stand Young and it took Bud putting a gun to his head to finally do it. Sadly for the Titans, the problem isn't Kerry Collins, it is their lack of WR talent and the demise of their OL/running game. Their defense has also been decimated by injury. I feel sorry for Kerry but it may be the best for the TItans to play Young and see what they got before they have to decide on his future as a Titan....plus they should be picking early enough to address the QB position if Young stinks it up

Mr teX
10-30-2009, 01:37 PM
7 passes max...b/c by pass # 4 the titties will be so far out of it they'll have to throw it down field more just to try and stay in the game.....and that's the sausage kid's achilles heel.....:turtle:

StarStruck
10-30-2009, 02:27 PM
I hope he does well. He was so much fun to watch in high school and college and perhaps he will have or develop the ability to rekindle his career as an awesome quarterback.

Corrosion
11-01-2009, 06:01 AM
Buck Fud :)

whiskeyrbl
11-01-2009, 07:02 AM

I'll bite.
3, and the int is a pick 6.:goodluck:

Blazing Arrow
11-01-2009, 01:09 PM
I could see him fitting well with the 9ers and they do not have a QB.

ziggy29
11-01-2009, 04:33 PM
I hope he does well. He was so much fun to watch in high school and college and perhaps he will have or develop the ability to rekindle his career as an awesome quarterback.
You don't live in Austin. If VY does well, say goodbye to the Texans games we've been seeing this year...

Mailman
11-01-2009, 04:59 PM
You don't live in Austin. If VY does well, say goodbye to the Texans games we've been seeing this year...

Incorrect. KEYE is committed to the Texans, and the Tits are going nowhere with their 0-6 record.

Stemp
11-01-2009, 05:11 PM

Most UT fans have written VY off. Unless they go on a 4 game winning streak, don't expect the VY lovefest to be rekindled.

Wolf
11-01-2009, 05:11 PM
Vince 15 of 18 for 125 yards 1 td

10 rushes 32 yards

so far

brakos82
11-01-2009, 05:14 PM
Vince 15 of 18 for 125 yards 1 td

10 rushes 32 yards

so far

Say what? :cow:

Mailman
11-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Most UT fans have written VY off. Unless they go on a 4 game winning streak, don't expect the VY lovefest to be rekindled.

I disagree. UT fans will always always always love Vince Young no matter what he does in the NFL. He is a god in Austin. Now that the Titans have finally won a game, expect the nuthuggers to come out in full force and say that Vince is the reason the Titans beat the Jaguars. VY cannot fail, he can only be failed.

brakos82
11-01-2009, 06:43 PM
I disagree. UT fans will always always always love Vince Young no matter what he does in the NFL. He is a god in Austin. Now that the Titans have finally won a game, expect the nuthuggers to come out in full force and say that Vince is the reason the Titans beat the Jaguars. VY cannot fail, he can only be failed.

Sounds like some Denver fans I know with Orton. :peek:

infantrycak
11-01-2009, 06:44 PM

UT fans are no more monolithic than any other large group. Some will flock back as you say and some have written him off. There will be a swell but it won't be like when he was drafted.

Hookem Horns
11-01-2009, 06:49 PM

LOL, here are some quotes from posters over at hornfans.com

"So if Vince pulls this game off, then he'll be 19-11 as a starter? Man Fisher should just be fired for holding him out."

"Fisher has got to be soooo pissed off right now. He wanted Collins on a team with NO heart at 0-6, Vince comes in and this team is the Titans of last year. Fisher knows if Vince can save this team he can keep his job, but he'll look like an i d i o t for not having played him earlier."

"There's no doubting the "VY Effect." He makes everybody around him better--even Jeff Fisher."

"Chris Johnson for only 89 yards and a td.... VY has inspired the whole freaking team!!"

"Fisher has got to be absolutely sick to his stomach that he let this happen like this. 30 points with a QB kept on the bench! And it's not like the other team didn't know Vince was starting. There is no surprise, no excuse for them not to be ready. "

"I think this has to bode the question, if Vince started all season would the Titans be in the playoff mix?"

CloakNNNdagger
11-01-2009, 07:37 PM
But think of the Sausage sales..................to the moon, Alice, to the moon.

Corrosion
11-01-2009, 07:57 PM

Im a UT fan .... I dont believe in VY. Yes he was great in college , it just hasnt (and probably wont) translated well to the NFL.

Dread-Head
11-01-2009, 08:55 PM
Say what you want about "sausage boy" but they won today.

toronto
11-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Say what you want about "sausage boy" but they won today.

and off that one game I am gonna guess VY earned a job somewhere, even if not in TN.

Imatexanfan
11-01-2009, 09:22 PM
I know many of my fellow Texan fans don't agree with me but I still think he is a good QB. He can lead and has the potential to be a great QB with the proper coaching.

HTown2ATX
11-01-2009, 09:23 PM
So, the tricks from bumblescum won today huh? I just got home from dropping my daughter off and have not checked any scores, but unless you live here in austin and hear the absolute n*t guzzling that the local media and UT fans still spout for vy, you have no idea how *******ed up this could get.

Even if the Possum Squallorettes win only another couple games this year with vy at the helm, I would not be shocked at all to see KEYE pull the plug on the Texans.

As I always implore to UT fans who clamor for vy still...."Can't we all just leg hump Colt now??" :choke:

I hope vy goes to an NFC team. Let FOX deal with that crap and duke it out between Cowboy and Possum Squallr fans.

Hookem Horns
11-01-2009, 09:27 PM
and off that one game I am gonna guess VY earned a job somewhere, even if not in TN.

I watched the first half of the game. The QB that looked to me like he shouldn't be in the NFL was Garrard. He looked horrible. Vince looked decent. From what I could tell he relied heavily on the short passing game and his legs. It will be interesting to see how he continues to play now that teams will start to have some recent film on him. The biggest obstacle VY has to overcome is inconsistency.

Do you think this has to be the most uncomfortable Fisher has ever felt after a win?

LonerATO
11-01-2009, 11:31 PM
Vince is amazing. It is not coincidence that the Titans went off for 300 yards rushing today. Like any other wrinkle that causes a split second hesitation to a defender, the VY effect opens up the running lanes. 15/18 for 165 yards and a TD, along with opening up running lanes for 300+ yards rushing? Every team in the league would be happy with that. I'm guessing few of you saw the game... but he took some Jaguar defenders to fool school today.

You do not know what you are talking about.

Jags 25th ranked D isn't all that good with their transition to a 3-4. I wonder if VY talk will disappear if Colt wins the NT and I believe he has more wins and better stats then VY did.

MojoMan
11-01-2009, 11:36 PM
Here is the box score for the Jaguars-Titans game:

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=291101010

The Titans had 305 yards rushing.

Have the Texans ever had 305 yards rushing? I could be mistaken, but I do not think so.

Great win by the Titans and Vince Young.

Hookem Horns
11-01-2009, 11:43 PM
Jags 25th ranked D isn't all that good with their transition to a 3-4. I wonder if VY talk will disappear if Colt wins the NT and I believe he has more wins and better stats then VY did.

Not sure about that. The VY worship here is pretty insane. Honestly, as a Longhorns fan I would love to be able to wish VY well and root for him, however as long as he plays for "them" it's not going to happen. If VY goes somewhere else next season all of this VY worship will be more tolerable. I would love to see him in a Redskins uniform because most of his faithful subjects are also Cowboys fans.

If Colts wins a NC it will help however if that happens I feel it is going to look more like a full team effort opposed to what happened in 2005. Colt (while technically a better QB), doesn't typically make those impossible looking plays that VY made here, the ones that gave him his cult status.

Hookem Horns
11-01-2009, 11:53 PM
Here is the box score for the Jaguars-Titans game:

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=291101010

The Titans had 305 yards rushing.

Have the Texans ever had 305 yards rushing? I could be mistaken, but I do not think so.

Great win by the Titans and Vince Young.

No but they almost gave up 300 yards rushing when they played the Titans earlier this year. I think the Titans had around 240 yards in that loss to the Texans.

I watched much of the Titans game today. The Jags were sloppy on both sides of the ball. Garrard was horrible. VY played well, however today was the Chris Johnson show. They kept letting him get to the outside and missed key tackles.

Here are CJ highlights http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d813df606/WK-8-Chris-Johnson-highlights

LonerATO
11-02-2009, 12:06 AM
Not sure about that. The VY worship here is pretty insane. Honestly, as a Longhorns fan I would love to be able to wish VY well and root for him, however as long as he plays for "them" it's not going to happen. If VY goes somewhere else next season all of this VY worship will be more tolerable. I would love to see him in a Redskins uniform because most of his faithful subjects are also Cowboys fans.

If Colts wins a NC it will help however if that happens I feel it is going to look more like a full team effort opposed to what happened in 2005. Colt (while technically a better QB), doesn't typically make those impossible looking plays that VY made here, the ones that gave him his cult status.

I think Colt has had less to work with then VY did, but Muschamp makes up for that lack of players.

Hookem Horns
11-02-2009, 12:28 AM
I think Colt has had less to work with then VY did, but Muschamp makes up for that lack of players.

Yeah, I agree with that. I was mainly referring to the defense when I said "team effort".

Hookem Horns
11-02-2009, 09:13 AM
The legend of VY will never die. Not a hundred years from now. Not ever.

No, however it will just be tainted as long as he is a Titan. That may change for me when he is out of there.

toronto
11-02-2009, 09:17 AM
I watched the first half of the game. The QB that looked to me like he shouldn't be in the NFL was Garrard. He looked horrible. Vince looked decent. From what I could tell he relied heavily on the short passing game and his legs. It will be interesting to see how he continues to play now that teams will start to have some recent film on him. The biggest obstacle VY has to overcome is inconsistency.

Do you think this has to be the most uncomfortable Fisher has ever felt after a win?

Yes I noticed that - My guess is that Fisher had no intention of ever giving VY a start again, not as long as he was coach.

I'm starting to conclude that Bud and Fish are heading towards divorce after this season.

Texan_Bill
11-02-2009, 09:23 AM

Yeah, Garrad looked really bad.

Somehow though, he accounted for more total yards than VY. :thinking:

Blazing Arrow
11-02-2009, 09:52 AM
Yeah, Garrad looked really bad.

Somehow though, he accounted for more total yards than VY. :thinking:

Except Garrard has 2 INTs and no TDs.

Blazing Arrow
11-02-2009, 09:56 AM
So lets bring up this question again...

Who would you rather had Slaton or Johnson? :pop:

Texan_Bill
11-02-2009, 10:02 AM
Except Garrard has 2 INTs and no TDs.

I watched the game.

Bottom line; Both sucked and it was a lousy game except for two exceptional running backs.

BigBull17
11-02-2009, 10:02 AM
So lets bring up this question again...

Who would you rather had Slaton or Johnson? :pop:

I'll take our 5-3 over your 1-6.:splits:

GlassHalfFull
11-02-2009, 10:04 AM

ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.

Didn't take much for the Flaming Sparrow to get cocky again. Hide, Hobie.

Blazing Arrow
11-02-2009, 11:01 AM
ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.

Didn't take much for the Flaming Sparrow to get cocky again. Hide, Hobie.

No one is getting cocky. We are 1-6. I simply asked a question.

Funny your responses were so bitter when I brought up our record last season now you play the same game. If we keep playing like yesterday I could see us going 8-8.

Hookem Horns
11-02-2009, 11:04 AM
If we keep playing the same team we played yesterday I could see us going 8-8.

There I fixed it for ya.

Blazing Arrow
11-02-2009, 11:18 AM
There I fixed it for ya.

Rams, 9ers, Bills, Sea Chickens ... all winnable.

Blazing Arrow
11-02-2009, 11:21 AM

I would not get all excited yet. You still have not played the Coltsx2, Pats or Miami. Plus you get us again without Daniels.

BigBull17
11-02-2009, 12:25 PM
I would not get all excited yet. You still have not played the Coltsx2, Pats or Miami. Plus you get us again without Daniels.

Dre is the one who smokes your ass all the time. We'll be fine. What's not to be excited about, we have a winning record. You don't.

Corrosion
11-03-2009, 06:54 PM
If we keep playing like yesterday I could see us going 1-15.

Fixed that for you :choke:

Blazing Arrow
11-03-2009, 08:44 PM
Dre is the one who smokes your ass all the time. We'll be fine. What's not to be excited about, we have a winning record. You don't.

Is "Dre" supposed to be some quality player? I am confused ...

If he is on your D then the answer is a resounding NO.

Blazing Arrow
11-03-2009, 08:45 PM
Fixed that for you :choke:

I guess Christmas time is coming along.

Ifs and Buts ...

Silver Oak
11-03-2009, 08:48 PM
1 win for the Tits, and BA shows up after a season long sabbatical.

Blazing Arrow
11-03-2009, 09:08 PM
1 win for the Tits, and BA shows up after a season long sabbatical.

Only after your drunken stupper ended. Check the posts. I have been here the entire time.

Blazing Arrow
11-03-2009, 09:13 PM
I watched the game.

Bottom line; Both sucked and it was a lousy game except for two exceptional running backs.

When you sobered up did you feel the same?

ReliantTexan
11-03-2009, 09:38 PM
If he is on your D then the answer is a resounding NO.Guess you haven't been paying much attention to the NFL these past 5 or so weeks. Can't say I blame you. :tiphat:

Blazing Arrow
11-03-2009, 10:25 PM
Guess you haven't been paying much attention to the NFL these past 5 or so weeks. Can't say I blame you. :tiphat:

So your top INT guy has 3 INTs ....

Your top sack guy has 3 Sacks ....

I guess you are trying to bring up Ryans who is 8 in tackles and behind Bulluck on a 1-6 team. Yup ... I bet he is tops in D players considering he has no INTs; no Sacks and 1 pass deflection. Wow where can I sign that?

Wolf
11-03-2009, 10:45 PM
The legend of Earl Campbell will never die. Not a hundred years from now. Not ever.

fixed it for you :tiphat:

ReliantTexan
11-03-2009, 10:49 PM

I guess you are trying to bring up Ryans who is 8 in tackles and behind Bulluck on a 1-6 team. Yup ... I bet he is tops in D players considering he has no INTs; no Sacks and 1 pass deflection. Wow where can I sign that?Seriously BA? Are you honestly trying to say that you wouldn't take either Mario Williams, Demeco Ryans,or Brian Cushing(who you conveniently left out) over Bulluck or any Titans defender for that matter? And what does playing on a 1-6 team have to do with how many tackles a player has , Ryans plays next to Cushing who's 6th in tackles, which makes the fact that he's still productive even more impressive.

Blazing Arrow
11-03-2009, 10:50 PM
"fixed it for you" ....

Can we please get off this over played analogy?

Every time you guys are in a corner this is all you play. It is getting old ...

Wolf
11-03-2009, 10:55 PM
actually I didn't read the others posts that had the "fixed it for you"

but we might be just helping y'all with some errors :D

Blazing Arrow
11-03-2009, 10:58 PM
Seriously BA? Are you honestly trying to say that you wouldn't take either Mario Williams, Demeco Ryans,or Brian Cushing(who you conveniently left out) over Bulluck or any Titans defender for that matter? And what does playing on a 1-6 team have to do with how many tackles a player has , Ryans plays next to Cushing who's 6th in tackles, which makes the fact that he's still productive even more impressive.

I would love Mario ... no doubt about that but the Titnas never had a shot at him because you sucked better then us.

Ryans has been great but this yea,r like I pointed out, has shown little. Did he stop Johnsons's cleats from getting into the HOF?

We are 1-6 ....

Time to show up or grow up ....

Blazing Arrow
11-03-2009, 11:16 PM
To put it in persective you have 4 consecutive division games ...

A game against a team that will most likely need a win to keep in the race

and 2 wins against teams that need a must win.

Your team just lost it's outlet. If you do not think Shammy will get 5x the pressure ... stop posting you know nothing.

With Daniels out you are looking at a huge Mt. ... and if no one steps up ... bad.

whiskeyrbl
11-04-2009, 04:59 AM

Your team just lost it's outlet. If you do not think Shammy will get 5x the pressure ... stop posting you know nothing.

With Daniels out you are looking at a huge Mt. ... and if no one steps up ... bad.

You obviously have no idea of our roster nor the talent of some of our not so recognized players. Dreessen is as sure handed as Daniels, just not as explosive on the contact. Hows that 1-6 working for ya by the way?

whiskeyrbl
11-04-2009, 05:04 AM
No one is getting cocky. We are 1-6. I simply asked a question.

Funny your responses were so bitter when I brought up our record last season now you play the same game. If we keep playing like yesterday I could see us going 8-8.

Dream on.Y'all still suck. I say 4-12 at best 6-10.

gwallaia
11-04-2009, 07:39 AM
"fixed it for you" ....

BA, YOU are the one in the corner.

Texan_Bill
11-04-2009, 07:51 AM
"fixed it for you" ....

What is old is you trolling this board. Go enjoy your Folsom Street Fair and leave us alone.

Texan_Bill
11-04-2009, 08:00 AM

Hey dumbass................ y'all are 1-6

Don't worry about the rest of our schedule. Worry about how your pathetic, senile owner's decisions to force VY down the the throats of NFL fans everywhere..

St. Louis thinks y'all suck.

Texan_Bill
11-04-2009, 08:02 AM
You obviously have no idea of our roster nor the talent of some of our not so recognized players. Dreessen is as sure handed as Daniels, just not as explosive on the contact. Hows that 1-6 working for ya by the way?

Flaming Anus has proved time and time again, that he really has "no idea"............ period.

GlassHalfFull
11-04-2009, 08:07 AM
What is old is you trolling this board. Go enjoy your Folsom Street Fair and leave us alone.

Hey dumbass................ y'all are 1-6

Don't worry about the rest of our schedule. Worry about how your pathetic, senile owner's decisions to force VY down the the throats of NFL fans everywhere..

St. Louis thinks y'all suck.

Flaming Anus has proved time and time again, that he really has "no idea"............ period.

All of the above. I don't usually feel like I have to respond to the trolls, but give me a break.

Blazing Arrow seems to have a compulsive need to try and have the last word, to bad his words don't make sense.

Texan_Bill
11-04-2009, 08:17 AM

I guess you are trying to bring up Ryans who is 8 in tackles and behind Bulluck on a 1-6 team. Yup ... I bet he is tops in D players considering he has no INTs; no Sacks and 1 pass deflection. Wow where can I sign that?

Does it matter to you 1-6 loser boi? 5-3 v. you 1-6? STFU!!!

Texan_Bill
11-04-2009, 08:20 AM
All of the above. I don't usually feel like I have to respond to the trolls, but give me a break.

Blazing Arrow seems to have a compulsive need to try and have the last word, to bad his words don't make sense.

And so, now I'm your mouthpiece? ;)

Texan_Bill
11-04-2009, 08:26 AM
Posted on Flaming Anuses thread at gotinbreds.com:

HaHa!!! The Inbred Children of Uranus win a game and Flaming Anus comes running to TexansTalk trolling again.... Flamer how are you enjoying your San Fransisco street festivals? That leather is not chafing you, is it??

http://winnieyong.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/village-people-ymca.jpg

Blazing Arrow
11-04-2009, 08:47 AM
Posted on Flaming Anuses thread at gotinbreds.com:

Ahh little Billy runs off to tattle. :lol:

Texan_Bill
11-04-2009, 08:51 AM
Ahh little Billy runs off to tattle. :lol:

Not tattle, but expose uranus.

Blazing Arrow
11-04-2009, 08:51 AM
Seriously BA? Are you honestly trying to say that you wouldn't take either Mario Williams, Demeco Ryans,or Brian Cushing(who you conveniently left out) over Bulluck or any Titans defender for that matter? And what does playing on a 1-6 team have to do with how many tackles a player has , Ryans plays next to Cushing who's 6th in tackles, which makes the fact that he's still productive even more impressive.

Regarding Cushing I would rather have Britt on the Titans. At the moment they are in there best spots IMO. He would have to take Bullucks spot and I would rather have Bulluck then Cushing.

Texan_Bill
11-04-2009, 08:52 AM
Regarding Cushing I would rather have Britt on the Titans. At the moment they are in there best spots IMO. He would have to take Bullucks spot and I would rather have Bulluck then Cushing.

Says the fan of a 1-6 team.

Blazing Arrow
11-04-2009, 08:55 AM
Not tattle, but expose uranus.

:mcnugget: :panic:

Blazing Arrow
11-04-2009, 09:09 AM
Says the fan of a 1-6 team.

We were trying to give you a head start. Hopefully we did not tortes hare this one.

Texan_Bill
11-04-2009, 09:17 AM
We were trying to give you a head start. Hopefully we did not tortes hare this one.

Are you sure you're not from Tennessee? WTF is a tortes? A cake?? Did you mean tortas? As in a Mexican sandwich???

-OR- Did you mean tortoise, as in turtle?

HOU-TEX
11-04-2009, 09:20 AM
"fixed it for you" ....

Can I please get off over VY?

Every time you guys are in a corner I want to get on my knees.

Fixed it for ya. :winky:

Texan_Bill
11-04-2009, 09:22 AM

:spit: Are you serious??? An old ass 32 y/o v. a rook, playing like he's in his prime??? Your ignorance knows no abounds.

Blazing Arrow
11-04-2009, 09:22 AM
Grammar smack is a little low brow for you isn't it Teddy?

Texan_Bill
11-04-2009, 09:24 AM
"fixed it for you" ....

Can I please get off over VY?

Every time you guys are in a corner I want to get on my knees.Fixed it for ya. :winky:

:spit:

swtbound07
11-04-2009, 09:50 AM
You have a long miserable season in front of us.

Hey, 2 phrases BA won't hear this year
"Titans are"
"in the playoff race"

Your team sucks. You have regressed. Your season is lost and everyone here at TT enjoys your misery.

Texan_Bill
11-04-2009, 10:12 AM
This poster enjoys our misery too:
Actually, the funnier thing is Owen Daniels out for the season.

Class acts over there at gotinnbreds.com! :rolleyes:

Pud Adams in the Flaming Sparrow thread on gotinnbreds.com (http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=541109&postcount=44)

Double Barrel
11-04-2009, 10:59 AM
Is "Dre" supposed to be some quality player? I am confused ...

If he is on your D then the answer is a resounding NO.

http://www.screwuhippie.com/cody/Pics/pancake-bunny.jpg

Bunnies are soft, like your head and your team, too!

BigBull17
11-04-2009, 11:04 AM
http://www.screwuhippie.com/cody/Pics/pancake-bunny.jpg

Bunnies are soft, like your head and your team, too!

Thats an intresting picture...

Texan_Bill
11-04-2009, 11:09 AM
Thats an intresting picture...

This board, with all of it's awesome smilies has an accompanying smiley: :bunpan:

gwallaia
11-04-2009, 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by BudAdams View Post

This poster enjoys our misery too:

Class acts over there at gotinnbreds.com! :rolleyes:

Pud Adams in the Flaming Sparrow thread on gotinnbreds.com (http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=541109&postcount=44)

Actually, the funnier thing is an injured Owen Daniels sidelined for the rest of the season is still better than the Titan's fat-ass washed up TE Alge Crumpler on the field.

Texan_Bill
11-04-2009, 11:48 AM
Originally Posted by BudAdams View Post

Actually, the funnier thing is an injured Owen Daniels sidelined for the rest of the season is still better than the Titan's fat-ass washed up TE Alge Crumpler on the field.

:lol: No doubt!!!!

whiskeyrbl
11-04-2009, 01:08 PM

LOL and the rest of the NFL. Hey your in good company though. The Rams and Lions are keeping pace with ya. Hey give a holla out to VY and tell him we are waiting for him on Monday night so the whole world can be reminded how much of a whiney lil' biyatch he is. VY was 15-18 last game, I know for 125 yards. That reminds me of another sorry arse QB, that used to play in Houston. Best thing you can hope for is y'all can say CJ ran for 100 yards atleast but don't bet on it.:spit: