PDA

View Full Version : My week bye week predections....

HouSportsWriter
10-28-2009, 08:39 PM
this is just an atempt at makeing predections for the rest of the houston texans season.....

bills.....{3 w 4 l}

i think this should be a fun game to watch.just for the fact. there is no way they will out score our offence.our defence has been standing up and i relly like what im seeing so far and im looking foward to how we stop owens.
but not knowing if edwards will start because of injury isnt a big deal
texans could win big 42 to 17 this score is out there because if our defence holds up we will get more time and will go down field more
down side i see us runing the clock down so it guna be less then that score for us....

final score 32 to 14

colts {6w 0l}

texans want revenge....and how sweet would it be to ruin there streak of
perfection.texans come out fired up the thing is i bet manning will be on fire we will just purely have to out score them texans should win.....eather in overtime or bye kneeing....

texans win 24 to 21

bye week ...........good for the texans but sucks to be a fan haha

monday night football. titans {0w 6l}

titans want pay back vince on monday night football what more can you ask for if your a titans fan? maby a win but aginst us thats just not guna happen
there in a slope and its just guna get worse. they score but lose

texans win big 28 to 7

colts {6w 0l}

colts want revenge and we let this one slip bye we put up a fight but

14 to 21 colts win

jags {3w 4l

we win but close they run all over us jags fan leave there stadium mad that there season is over.....mjd will run for 150 yards but the texans fire power is to much for the jags defence

24 to 17

seahawks {2w 4l}

seahawks wont have a good game if they continue to play the way they are
its hard to tell how its guna shape up so far in the season but texans win

28 to 14

rams .... {0w 6l}

texans blow past the rams 32 to 0 first shut out this year for the texans
the rams will have 1 win this year i think tho

dolphans {2w 4l}

the wild cat offence will throw off the texans i hate to say texans lose
7 to 17

pats {5w 2l}

this is a must win game to get in the wild card so i must say texans win because pats allready have spot in there hands...

so that makes us {11w 5l}

its far out

and im sorry towards the end it put less infomation i just dont want to make a predection so far out there and not know whats guna happen hope you all injoyed

:texflag:

Ryan
10-28-2009, 08:52 PM
The Texans are gonna do all of this during their bye week? Damn that's impressive.:goodpost:

HouSportsWriter
10-28-2009, 08:53 PM
sorry wrong bye i ment to put "by" sorry =-[

Thorn
10-28-2009, 09:58 PM
Just an off the cuff prediction here.

Bills – win
Colts – loss
Titans – win
Colts – win
Jags – win
Seahawks – a disappointing loss
Rams – win
Miami – loss
Pats – loss if they need the game, win if they don’t

So the way I see it, we are either 9-7 or 10-6 at the end of the season and miss the playoffs. It would be nice to be wrong and we make the playoffs, but I don’t see it until we get a few more holes patched on our O line and defense.

rmartin65
10-28-2009, 10:14 PM
I am a pretty big critic of your grammar, but that was a good post, you are getting better. Keep it up, that was a nice breakdown.

AnthonyE
10-28-2009, 10:19 PM
sorry wrong bye i ment to put "by" sorry =-[

You were right with bye. Don't worry about it. :)

spurstexanstros
10-29-2009, 10:26 AM
I am not usually not a word Nazi cause we all make mistakes but that was painful to read.