PDA

View Full Version : We can count on Dunta

Section516
10-27-2009, 03:04 PM
...For at least one Pass Interferance penalty per game...

Sorry, watching my NFL rewind :peek:

Double Barrel
10-27-2009, 03:22 PM
lol! I guess his mantra is "if you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'!"

I think D.Rob lost a step after that injury, which is to be expected, all things considered.

Khari
10-27-2009, 03:23 PM
yeah, every damn game

TimeKiller
10-27-2009, 04:13 PM
Didn't he have 2 last Sunday?

badboy
10-27-2009, 04:29 PM
If it stops a TD it is a good decision just like fouling a guy in basketball. He might get the 2 free throws but he might miss one.

TheIronDuke
10-27-2009, 04:31 PM
So are you saying that he's not a top 5 corner?

Section516
10-27-2009, 04:31 PM
If it stops a TD it is a good decision just like fouling a guy in basketball. He might get the 2 free throws but he might miss one.

If only all of his were stopping a touchdown.. :gun:

Cjeremy635
10-27-2009, 04:36 PM
So are you saying that he's not a top 5 corner?

I'm saying that......

"HE'S NOT A TOP FIVE CORNER". There, I went on record.

badboy
10-27-2009, 04:36 PM
If only all of his were stopping a touchdown.. :gun:Shh...

Blake
10-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Excuse me, but where is the "we can count on DeMeco to give up 3 touchdowns to the same guy on the same pattern in 2 quarters" thread?

Or do we just do that to players we have something against?

Section516
10-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Shh...

Nu uh!

Hey, I don't have any beef with Dunta, but I don't think he should be drawing the #1. Then again, I don't think we have anyone on our roster ATM who should be, at least not with the safety support we have.

beerlover
10-27-2009, 04:46 PM
I think D.Rob lost a step after that injury, which is to be expected, all things considered.

Agreed. should have taken the money & ran :jogger:

Section516
10-27-2009, 04:46 PM
Excuse me, but where is the "we can count on DeMeco to give up 3 touchdowns to the same guy on the same pattern in 2 quarters" thread?

Thats been voiced and discussed. Kubiak said that was at fault of both Bernard and Meco, as they were both playing lousy.

badboy
10-27-2009, 04:49 PM
Nu uh!

Hey, I don't have any beef with Dunta, but I don't think he should be drawing the #1. Then again, I don't think we have anyone on our roster ATM who should be, at least not with the safety support we have.Dunta is sneaking up and delivering a psychological nudge (refs call it an arm bar) and then he can claim "thought he was going for 6." See how that works? DR gets #1 because I think he is faster than Reeves.

Blake
10-27-2009, 04:51 PM
Thats been voiced and discussed. Kubiak said that was at fault of both Bernard and Meco, as they were both playing lousy.

My point is that I dont understand why Dunta gets his own thread for this. Why not discuss his issues in the thread that DeMeco's issues were voiced and discussed.

El Tejano
10-27-2009, 04:57 PM
And to think he is going to line up against T.O.

Section516
10-27-2009, 05:20 PM
My point is that I dont understand why Dunta gets his own thread for this. Why not discuss his issues in the thread that DeMeco's issues were voiced and discussed.

Meco= One game
Dunta= Repeat offender

Double Barrel
10-27-2009, 05:21 PM

Does DeMeco do it every game?

Like the OP said about D.Rob: "...For at least one Pass Interferance penalty per game..."

:ok:

Joe Texan
10-27-2009, 05:51 PM
Dunta gets the award for Dancing with the stars. Man can he dance, almost every play.

TimeKiller
10-27-2009, 05:54 PM
Check the score maybe?

Dunta Robinson
-Rejected a fair offer
-Took a stab at Smith for it
-Cried about getting a huge one year contract
-Didn't show up for camp or preseason
-Hasn't played very well since returning including but not limited to pass interference

Demeco Ryans
-Rejected a fair offer
-Accepted the situation and handled it like a man
-No further mentioning of anything contract related. Demeco has been all bidness...
-Camp to camp and preseason
-Still the badass MLB we love, even if he can't man cover a freak TE.

I guess treating yourself, your FO and your fans with a little respect goes a long way.

imatexan
10-27-2009, 05:59 PM
I already stated this in another thread someone brought this up.

But the pass interference aginast D-Rob in the 49ers game was horrible!

They both were all over each other and once the ball was in the area, Dunta did not interfere at all.

He is not a top 5 CB but I am tired of the Dunta hating, he has done a fine job this season.

Section516
10-27-2009, 06:22 PM

They both were all over each other and once the ball was in the area, Dunta did not interfere at all.

He is not a top 5 CB but I am tired of the Dunta hating, he has done a fine job this season.

Hey, Just saying =P

junior
10-27-2009, 10:34 PM

I'm glad your expectations for almost 10 mil is so low.

Let's see 25 tackles 0 ints 0 pass defended and 1 ff. Great job.

imatexan
10-27-2009, 10:39 PM
I'm glad your expectations for almost 10 mil is so low.

Let's see 25 tackles 0 ints 0 pass defended and 1 ff. Great job.

I never said he did a great job, I said he has done a fine job.

junior
10-27-2009, 10:43 PM
I never said he did a great job, I said he has done a fine job.

well you got me there.