PDA

View Full Version : When postive press is silly press.

Section516
10-27-2009, 11:37 AM
I wish I could get paid for throwing together a bunch of crap, never checking any of my sources or stats, and throw it out for publication.

Matt Schaub is having a career year, and continues to show that he's the most underrated quarterback in the NFL. Nobody ever questioned Schaub's ability as a quarterback, but since joining the Texans his durability has been a major problem. Finally healthy in '09, Schaub has completed 65-percent of his passes for 2,074 yards, 16 touchdowns and just five interceptions in seven games; he's thrown for more than 300 yards in four of those seven games. Looking ahead to the Texans Week 8 battle with the Buffalo Bills, Schaub goes up against one of the better pass defenses in the NFL. Entering Week 7, the Bills were allowing just 170.7 YPG through the air, which was fourth best in the NFL. But against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday, the Bills defense allowed Jake Delhomme to throw for 325 yards, but forced him into throwing three interceptions. However, with the Bills traveling to Houston and looking forward to their BYE week during Week 9, Schaub is likely to take advantage of the situation and throw for his 5th 300-yard game this season.

I coulda swore the fact we're playing in the Bills stadium known for the wind that throws off the passing game, would make this fellas *Most Likely to Perform in Wk 8 post* kinda..pointless? Bye Game Week 10 AFTER the Colts?

http://profootball.scout.com/2/912991.html

NitroGSXR
10-27-2009, 11:48 AM
I wish I could get paid for throwing together a bunch of crap, never checking any of my sources or stats, and throw it out for publication.

Matt Schaub is having a career year, and continues to show that he's the most underrated quarterback in the NFL. Nobody ever questioned Schaub's ability as a quarterback, but since joining the Texans his durability has been a major problem. Finally healthy in '09, Schaub has completed 65-percent of his passes for 2,074 yards, 16 touchdowns and just five interceptions in seven games; he's thrown for more than 300 yards in four of those seven games. Looking ahead to the Texans Week 8 battle with the Buffalo Bills, Schaub goes up against one of the better pass defenses in the NFL. Entering Week 7, the Bills were allowing just 170.7 YPG through the air, which was fourth best in the NFL. But against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday, the Bills defense allowed Jake Delhomme to throw for 325 yards, but forced him into throwing three interceptions. However, with the Bills traveling to Houston and looking forward to their BYE week during Week 9, Schaub is likely to take advantage of the situation and throw for his 5th 300-yard game this season.

I coulda swore the fact we're playing in the Bills stadium known for the wind that throws off the passing game, would make this fellas *Most Likely to Perform in Wk 8 post* kinda..pointless? Bye Game Week 10 AFTER the Colts?

http://profootball.scout.com/2/912991.html

I think he was referring to Buffalo and their upcoming bye week after the Texans game. That's how I read it to be.

...the Bills travelling to Houston and looking forward to their BYE... You did not bold the most important word in that whole sentence which was and. This article was fairly accurate. I wouldn't be giving you a job writing articles.

:fans:

Section516
10-27-2009, 11:57 AM
I think he was referring to Buffalo and their upcoming bye week after the Texans game. That's how I read it to be.

You did not bold the most important word in that whole sentence which was and. This article was fairly accurate. I wouldn't be giving you a job writing articles.

:fans:

Maybe I'm up too early for my workin hours, but the points still legit =P

Bills arn't traveling here!

NitroGSXR
10-27-2009, 12:47 PM
Maybe I'm up too early for my workin hours, but the points still legit =P

Bills arn't traveling here!

Haha.

True!