PDA

View Full Version : MNF: Redskins vs Eagles

GlassHalfFull
10-26-2009, 08:26 PM
It is looking like the 10 points I have on the Eagles in the pick 'em is going to work out well for me.

awtysst
10-26-2009, 08:44 PM
It is looking like the 10 points I have on the Eagles in the pick 'em is going to work out well for me.

I might get be able to steal a win in one of my ffb leagues. I am worried because my opponent started Brady, Peterson, Driver, and the Blitsburg D, but so far the Eagle D is helping me out.

Showtime100
10-26-2009, 08:45 PM
LOL, I've got 10 on Philly too, but unfortunately my week wasn't really good in Pick 'em.

Carr Bombed
10-26-2009, 08:56 PM
The Redkins are just terrible.

That new bang cartoon about them is right on the money.....just execute this team already LOL. What can go wrong will go wrong.

Carr Bombed
10-26-2009, 09:03 PM
Is it just me, or does it really sound like the home fans are cheering for the Eagles every time they score or get a big play?

There can't be that many Eagles fans in that stadium can there

TexanSam
10-26-2009, 09:05 PM
The Washington vs Oakland game is going to be the ugliest game of the year. Both teams probably will try to tank in order to get the #1 pick

Carr Bombed
10-26-2009, 09:16 PM
The Washington vs Oakland game is going to be the ugliest game of the year. Both teams probably will try to tank in order to get the #1 pick

That very well could be the ugliest game of the year......but it still will never beat the ugliness of the Texans vs Raiders game back in '06

That was the sorriest excuse of professional football I've ever seen displayed by 2 teams in my entire life. LOL, man that game was horrible to watch, it's burned into the back of my head...I don't think I'll ever forget it.

Showtime100
10-26-2009, 09:24 PM
That very well could be the ugliest game of the year......but it still will never beat the ugliness of the Texans vs Raiders game back in '06

That was the sorriest excuse of professional football I've ever seen displayed by 2 teams in my entire life. LOL, man that game was horrible to watch, it's burnt into the back of my head...I don't think I'll ever forget it.

Good choice, but my vote would go to the season-ending Cleveland game from the same year. Both really tough to watch and I'm hoping we've seen the last of that for a good while. :mcnugget:

TexanSam
10-26-2009, 09:41 PM
Jason Babin sighting

DiehardChris
10-26-2009, 09:42 PM
Jason Babin sighting

I honestly didn't even realize he was still in the league. Wow.

Carr Bombed
10-26-2009, 09:51 PM
I honestly didn't even realize he was still in the league. Wow.

The sad thing is......during the 3 seasons he was with Houston he did give us 13 sacks....which I don't think anybody else has put up that kind of production since he left, outside of Mario. Houston's pass rush has been absolutely abismal since their inception. Sadly I don't see Barwin turning that around anytime soon either.

Texan4Ever
10-26-2009, 09:53 PM
Jason Babin has two tackles and a sack for a 9-yard loss, not bad for a Division-II player...lol! :choke:

infantrycak
10-26-2009, 10:02 PM
Babin didn't fit our 4-3 scheme. Not a star, not worthy of a #1, not a loser to be run out of the league. Personality wise he is an ass based on personal encounters but that is another matter.

Marcus
10-26-2009, 10:21 PM
I don't know if you guys have noticed it or not . . .

. . . but both Andy Reid and Sean McDermott have Denny's menus in their hands. I wondering what they are ordering?

Oh wait . . .

Showtime100
10-26-2009, 10:49 PM
I guess I expected more than a 27-17 win by Philly. Not sure where they are right now. Well, yes I do, gone.

Lucky
10-26-2009, 11:33 PM
I don't know if you guys have noticed it or not . . .

. . . but both Andy Reid and Sean McDermott have Denny's menus in their hands. I wondering what they are ordering?
Looking at Reid, you'd have to ask him, "What aren't you ordering?".

http://www.adamcarolla.com/ACPBlog/wp-content/gallery/2009-09-12-kevin-hench/10-andy-reid.jpg

Answer: A salad.

brakos82
10-26-2009, 11:43 PM
The people behind us at the game were very pessimistic and whiny. :foottap:

Carr Bombed
10-26-2009, 11:46 PM
Babin didn't fit our 4-3 scheme. Not a star, not worthy of a #1, not a loser to be run out of the league. Personality wise he is an ass based on personal encounters but that is another matter.

I agree....I never said we should've kept the guy. I was simply saying it's sad other than Mario we havn't found another pass rusher with his production since he left. Other teams have late round picks that bust out. We consistently miss in the upper rounds (other than Mario of coarse)

HOU-TEX
10-27-2009, 09:24 AM
Jason Campbell is horrible. The Skins Oline's horrible.

Play calling means diddly when your offensive players suck.

Oh yeah, I understand your frustration, Portis, but it'd be wise to keep your panzy assed tantrums behind closed doors.