PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mario

El Tejano
10-23-2009, 12:28 PM
Your play has really sucked lately. Stop making excuses of a hurt shoulder. You really are starting to look like the bust everyone made you out to be.

GuerillaBlack
10-23-2009, 12:43 PM
Your play has really sucked lately. Stop making excuses of a hurt shoulder. You really are starting to look like the bust everyone made you out to be.

seriously?

Mr teX
10-23-2009, 12:45 PM

:mcnugget:.........:thumbdown

dalemurphy
10-23-2009, 12:46 PM
I'm trying to figure out if this is a joke, and I don't think it is... at least not intentionally.

1. I've not heard any excuses from Mario.
2. You haven't a clue what you are talking about
3. He doesn't get this message unless you send it to him. or, are you trying to be clever and hip like Jim Rome or some other dork by "calling out" someone that, of course, will never hear/read your thoughts.

bigbrewster2000
Yeah Mario. You are really underachieving. You are a giant disappointment in my eyes. Step up and play like you got a pair!

mancunian
he and Demeco have been the best two defensive players over the last two years. He cant be great every game.

Ckw
10-23-2009, 12:47 PM
:spit:

Wow... I wish you would step back from that ledge, my friend.

Beer and Metal

Yeah, and take that new weakling (dullard?) with you to the bench. Maybe you can defend the waterboy against a couple of the coach's farts.

GlassHalfFull
My theory is that Thorn has started drinking heavily (see drunk thread) and this is his alt ID. Other than that, I got nothing.

bigbrewster2000
10-23-2009, 12:48 PM
seriously?

:mcnugget:.........:thumbdown

I'm trying to figure out if this is a joke, and I don't think it is... at least not intentionally.

1. I've not heard any excuses from Mario.
2. You haven't a clue what you are talking about
3. He doesn't get this message unless you send it to him. or, are you trying to be clever and hip like Jim Rome or some other dork by "calling out" someone that, of course, will never hear/read your thoughts.

He does this a lot and yes its a joke geez!

Ckw
10-23-2009, 12:49 PM
El Tejano es muy loco!

Ckw
10-23-2009, 12:49 PM

I guess I missed the punchline then.

Texan JBZ
10-23-2009, 12:50 PM
Yeah, Mario's play really blows this year. :rolleyes: :slap: for you El Tejano!

bigbrewster2000
I guess I missed the punchline then.

He is giving Mario some bulletin board material

AnthonyE

Yep, obviously a joke. Also, Mario responds well to criticism. ;)

dalemurphy
10-23-2009, 12:53 PM
Okay, sorry. I guess I needed more context. I saw some of these "mind game" threads a few weeks ago but missed the connection.

Hardcore Texan
10-23-2009, 12:59 PM
He is giving Mario some bulletin board material

Yep, obviously a joke. Also, Mario responds well to criticism. ;)

Host: "Ding ding ding ding......we've got a winner, and tell them what they have won Johnny."

Johnny: "Well it's a complete set of Encyclopedia Britannica, a year's supply of Rice-a-Roni, and a case of Turtle Wax....thank you for playing."

michaelm
10-23-2009, 01:03 PM
El Tejano, your posts have really sucked lately. Stop making excuses of a hurt brain pan. You're really starting to look like the troll that everyone made you out to be. :)

MeLoveTexans
10-23-2009, 01:13 PM
:spin::foottap::fans:

badboy
10-23-2009, 01:18 PM
Your play has really sucked lately. Stop making excuses of a hurt shoulder. You really are starting to look like the bust everyone made you out to be.There is a Mr. Williams knocking at your door. Please let us know how that works out for you. Bye now.

El Tejano
10-23-2009, 01:25 PM
Wow, just, Wow! How many of you just started posting on here? We've done this many of times. Other people, as well as I, have started the threads in the past and haven't gotte blown up for it before.

Um....it has been proven that when we put this kind of thread up that Mario gets a sack or has a monster game. It's Friday and I thought I'd put it up now.

Thanks to those who new the difference and welcome to the message board for those that didn't understand.

b0ng
10-23-2009, 01:31 PM
He's only done this like every week before a game.

And all last year.

Good job fakin the crowd out though.

TEXANS84
10-23-2009, 01:34 PM
Should this thread be merged into the drunk thread?

HOU-TEX
10-23-2009, 01:34 PM
I betcha Mario's titties have been lactating lately, given the way he's been playing. :whip:

Bryon
10-23-2009, 02:39 PM
Dear Mario,

Joe Staley is a beast and will eat you for lunch. However, if you switch to the other side of the line, you will have a field day.

Texan_Bill
10-23-2009, 02:42 PM
Dear Mario,

Please get off the roids. Apparently your balls have have shrunk up.

:sarcasm:

michaelm
10-23-2009, 02:53 PM
Dear Mario,
Please stop being afraid of Donkey Kong. He is a fictitious character, and does not exist. You do not live in the Mushroom Kingdom, nor must you rescue Princess Peach.
Please stop trying to avoid barrels on your way to the quarterback, it has obviously been hindering your production.

imatexan
10-23-2009, 04:40 PM
Ehh either way I do not like where this thread is going.

Second Honeymoon
10-23-2009, 05:02 PM
Mario isn't part of the problem, he is part of the solution.

Could he play better? Sure, and he would be the first to say that, but he hasn't sucked or been ineffective

Bryon
10-23-2009, 05:06 PM
I hope he sucks during the Niner game.

GuerillaBlack
10-23-2009, 05:07 PM
I hope he sucks during the Niner game.

Just for that, Mario will sack Hill at least three times.

Bryon
10-23-2009, 05:10 PM
Just for that, Mario will sack Hill at least three times.

Riiiiiiight

Good luck with that.

Goatcheese
10-23-2009, 05:13 PM
Mario isn't part of the problem, he is part of the solution.

Could he play better? Sure, and he would be the first to say that, but he hasn't sucked or been ineffective

http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/images/smilies/facepalm.png

GuerillaBlack
10-23-2009, 05:24 PM
Riiiiiiight

Good luck with that.

no luck needed.

CloakNNNdagger
10-23-2009, 05:24 PM
Riiiiiiight

Good luck with that.

Thank you, but something tells me he won't need it.:barman:

Marcus
10-23-2009, 05:28 PM
DTOTD awarded . . . :clap:

(Dipshit thread of the day)

Carr Bombed
10-23-2009, 05:44 PM
People really can't be this clueless.....

Even alot of vets are falling for this thread today.

Dear Mario, Stop playing like Marie Williams and grow a pair. VY and Bush might've been better picks after all... :)

P.S.

Nobody is falling for your "try to run around the tackle" pass rush move.......they're actually baiting you into it and then procede to run you out of the play. If you'd just swim over once and cut inside you'd be guaranteed a sack. (sad thing is...I wasn't joking with this last line. :( )

GuerillaBlack
10-23-2009, 05:47 PM
*hangs head in shame*

fell for it.

Nawzer
10-23-2009, 06:01 PM
You tell'em El Tejano!!! I knew we should've drafted Vince Young all along!

GuerillaBlack
10-23-2009, 06:11 PM
You tell'em El Tejano!!! I knew we should've drafted Vince Young all along!

Hell no! We should have drafted Reggie Bush. He's the reason why the Saints are 6-0 right now. Decoys FTW!

buddyboy
10-23-2009, 06:20 PM
Hell no! We should have drafted Reggie Bush. He's the reason why the Saints are 6-0 right now. Decoys FTW!

Reggie who?

What WE need is someone who can heal this team! VINCE YOUNG HAS HEALING POWERS!

jppaul
10-24-2009, 01:02 AM
People really can't be this clueless.....

This is ridicolous, this happens every week and people are still crapping themselves when this thread comes up.

:roast:

Thorn
10-24-2009, 06:57 AM
My theory is that Thorn has started drinking heavily (see drunk thread) and this is his alt ID. Other than that, I got nothing.

LOL.

Yeah, Mario sucks, and while we're at it, let's trade Cushing for what we can get, he's obviously a bust as well. I'll bet if we throw in Mario, Cushing and AJ we could probably swing a deal and bring both Reggie Bush AND Vince young to the Texans and maybe get TO from Buffalo. :tease:

Tedc
10-24-2009, 07:15 AM
I think you all suck.

Two weeks ago, people were calling talk shows about replacing Schaub.

I think he has been sucking this year, too. Upon further review, Andre Johnson REALLY sucks.

Kaiser Toro
10-24-2009, 08:42 AM
Mario still is nothing but a work out warrior, but he is a nice guy. The fact he never developed fast twitch muscles has been his demise.

Air Canada
10-24-2009, 12:19 PM
LOL.

Yeah, Mario sucks, and while we're at it, let's trade Cushing for what we can get, he's obviously a bust as well. I'll bet if we throw in Mario, Cushing and AJ we could probably swing a deal and bring both Reggie Bush AND Vince young to the Texans and maybe get TO from Buffalo. :tease:

If that were to ever happen....SOMEONE WILL HAVE TO PAY! :bat:

dinkatoid
10-24-2009, 12:56 PM
LOL.

Man, Slaton AND Reggie Bush? If we went 4 wide with those two, it would be like having 6 WRs. Although, the way we are running so far this year, they would never need to call a run blitz either.

El Tejano
10-27-2009, 09:16 AM
Mario Williams vs. 49ers

Tackles - 3
Solo Tackles -2 (including one for a loss)
Sacks - 1

Is everybody on board with this now?

Oh yeah BTW Mario, don't think you are off the hook you freakin panzy. If you can't get a sack against The Bills you are going to have to be replaced!!!!

nunusguy
10-27-2009, 09:31 AM
Don't pick on little Reggie ! He was spectacular Sunday. Did you see his TD, he flew thru the air as he scored to lead the Saints to their latest victory ?
Little Reggie finished with 10 yards rushing on 3 carriers. Three other Saints had more rushing yards than him, 2 of them undrafted FAs when they came out of college. But then those guys are unheard since they never were given a Heisman trophy like little Reggie or date a Hollywood floozy like he does.
Gotta love little Reggie, he's a real Celeb !

El Tejano
10-28-2009, 10:56 AM
Hey Mario,

Did you think I forgot about your inability to sack QBs and make plays. I sure hope you are out there practicing because your tired butt needs it.

Hardcore Texan
11-19-2009, 10:52 AM

Time to bring this back up in hopes he goes off on the Titans on MNF! I want to see him crack some skulls.