PDA

View Full Version : Anna Megan on FB

Tedc
10-22-2009, 05:49 PM
Anna Megan stated on Facebook.......

"Steve Slaton was a grouch when I interviewed him today. He's up until 3 am with a crying baby. save grouchiness for Sunday."

My question: What the hell was Steve doing with Dunte Robinson at 3 AM?

GP
10-22-2009, 05:52 PM

"Steve Slaton was a grouch when I interviewed him today. He's up until 3 am with a crying baby. save grouchiness for Sunday."

LOL. Nicely played.

Showtime100
10-22-2009, 05:55 PM
:kingkong: :tedc:

TexansFanatic
10-22-2009, 06:22 PM

Outstanding!

TimeKiller
10-22-2009, 06:25 PM
Maybe baby would quit crying if he would quit fumbling it!

False Start
10-22-2009, 06:26 PM

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii202/J4103V/JimRome.jpg

"PHENOMENAL!! Rack him!"

Corrosion
10-22-2009, 06:32 PM

I think Anna Megan is a worse journalist than John McClain ..... and thats pretty bad.

Marcus
10-22-2009, 06:37 PM

:lol:. . . Dunta fallen off a few pedestals, has he?

And get with the program there, TK. :)

Big Lou
10-22-2009, 07:47 PM
I sure hope Steve's wife isn't letting him carry the baby. As much as I despise fumbles I really don't want to see a baby dropped once a week!!!!!! That's just wrong!

kiwitexansfan
10-22-2009, 07:49 PM
I'm always a fan of the assassination of Robinson's character so nicely done.

On a more serious note, I can buy sleepless nights as a reason why Slaton has been less effective this year. I've been there, and no sometimes you just feel awful.

Hagar
10-22-2009, 08:02 PM
I think Anna Megan is a worse journalist than John McClain ..... and thats pretty bad.Maybe, but that's not why I look at Anna Megan!!!

drewmar74
10-22-2009, 08:35 PM
I'm always a fan of the assassination of Robinson's character so nicely done.

On a more serious note, I can buy sleepless nights as a reason why Slaton has been less effective this year. I've been there, and no sometimes you just feel awful.

Man, aint that the truth.

It will also slow your response times. Can be as bad as being drunk.

Could explain some of what we've seen.

CloakNNNdagger
10-22-2009, 08:59 PM
Man, aint that the truth.

It will also slow your response times. Can be as bad as being drunk.

Could explain some of what we've seen.

If that's the case, he's not the first NFL player to have a young child..........imaybe, during the season, at least, mama should be taking care of nightly duties more often.

TexanSam
10-22-2009, 09:58 PM
I think Anna Megan is a worse journalist than John McClain ..... and thats pretty bad.

I think it's safe to say that the Chronicle didn't hire her for her journalism skills.

drewmar74
10-23-2009, 08:29 AM
If that's the case, he's not the first NFL player to have a young child..........imaybe, during the season, at least, mama should be taking care of nightly duties more often.

Agreed.

Hire a nanny and get some sleep.

Texan_Bill
10-23-2009, 08:43 AM

I would at least rather look at Anna Megan's boobs than John McLame's boobs........ But that's just me. :runaway:

Showtime100
10-23-2009, 08:49 AM
I would at least rather look at Anna Megan's boobs than John McLame's boobs........ But that's just me. :runaway:

That answered my question. I was going to ask if she was the blond with the two...........brain cells.

whiskeyrbl
10-23-2009, 08:53 AM
That answered my question. I was going to ask if she was the blond with the two...........brain cells.

LOL:ahhaha:

HOU-TEX
10-23-2009, 09:24 AM

Thanks for the visual, ****er. I just had a vision of an old and blubbery Andre Smith running with his shirt off.

Texan_Bill
10-23-2009, 09:47 AM
Thanks for the visual, ****er. I just had a vision of an old and blubbery Andre Smith running with his shirt off.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

And BTW, you're the ****er!!

No More 8-8's
10-23-2009, 10:36 AM
anna megan stated on facebook.......

"steve slaton was a grouch when i interviewed him today. He's up until 3 am with a crying baby. Save grouchiness for sunday."

my question: What the hell was steve doing with dunte robinson at 3 am?

zing!!

Hardcore Texan
10-23-2009, 11:19 AM
:worthless:

infantrycak
10-23-2009, 11:25 AM
:worthless:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/115/299659483_040b1d6463.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/133/344359858_2843157499.jpg

Goatcheese
10-23-2009, 11:29 AM
What's wrong with John's bewbz?

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/FgfYSOKUSvE/0.jpg

:thisbig:

Double Barrel
10-23-2009, 12:32 PM

:heh:

Well played, man. #23 deserves all he is getting from fans. :baby:

Her rise in popularity coincides with the movement from pure sports talk radio to "man talk radio" where goofy crap like movie reviews, hair gel recommendations, and giggling girls replace discussions about sports.

This morning on 610AM was 'wonderful' with the entire show apparently devoted to "movie plot twists". I swear you could check your 90 degree ruler against Mark Vandamere's squareness.

I guess Anna Megan keeps her stories to sports, however sophomoric they end up being at the end of the day, so I've got to give her that credit.

Maybe, but that's not why I look at Anna Megan!!!

Glamor Shots are great for women. But, in all fairness, Anna Megan is very nice in person.

Hardcore Texan
10-23-2009, 12:42 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/115/299659483_040b1d6463.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/133/344359858_2843157499.jpg

Yowsa!!!

bigbrewster2000
10-23-2009, 12:44 PM
:heh:

Well played, man. #23 deserves all he is getting from fans. :baby:

Her rise in popularity coincides with the movement from pure sports talk radio to "man talk radio" where goofy crap like movie reviews, hair gel recommendations, and giggling girls replace discussions about sports.

This morning on 610AM was 'wonderful' with the entire show apparently devoted to "movie plot twists". I swear you could check your 90 degree ruler against Mark Vandamere's squareness.

I guess Anna Megan keeps her stories to sports, however sophomoric they end up being at the end of the day, so I've got to give her that credit.

Glamor Shots are great for women. But, in all fairness, Anna Megan is very nice in person.
Im glad somebody said it. I am not impressed with her at all. I have never understood the fascination.

GuerillaBlack
10-23-2009, 05:55 PM
Anna Megan definitely looks good. Might have to find me a new avatar.

False Start
10-23-2009, 09:55 PM
But, in all fairness, Anna Megan is very nice in person.

She really is. I met her a few times, and she is as cool as can be.

texanmojo
10-24-2009, 07:41 AM
I think Anna Megan is great! I have to give her a lot of credit doing what she is doing. I am sure she hears all the negative trash trown her way...but I have to give her props for staying out there and doing what she does. She has a job that many of us would dream to have and she is doing the best she can with it.

Others can bash her all they want...but you won't hear that from me. Good luck AM...come by and vist me and the Preacher.

Drew_Smoke
10-24-2009, 08:54 AM
Less than irrelevant as a media person...

More than irrelevant as a....uh...oh I'll just not say it.