PDA

View Full Version : My weekly Rankings update (20th)

BringInCarr
10-21-2009, 03:03 PM
http://www.powernfl.com/

They got us ranked 20th.

We beat the bungles for gods sake.

I should change my name lol last time ppl gave me hell!

rollinstone18
10-21-2009, 03:16 PM

yes, you should.

gtexan02
10-21-2009, 03:24 PM
why would you have created that name in the 1st place?

These are from last week anyways...we aren't 2-3

TexCanada
10-21-2009, 05:13 PM
We will have to put together a few wins in a row before we get/deserve any respect. When we win, most people still think its because our opponents had a bad game. W's and consistent football are the only ways to change that.

jshabang
10-21-2009, 06:08 PM
dude.......i dont get it sometimes...........we get no respect, have got no respect, and wont start getting respect until we

A) become a team with a winning record
B) actually finish a season above .500 for multilple seasons

and

c) stop this jeckyl and hyde routine on which team is gonna show up and string together multiple wins and play to our potential for more than one week at a time

thats not the national medias fault it lies on this team, coaches, and front office........we're the ones who cant play consistent and we wonder why they wont move us up the power rankings????????? seriously??????

DocBar
10-21-2009, 07:55 PM
dude.......i dont get it sometimes...........we get no respect, have got no respect, and wont start getting respect until we

A) become a team with a winning record
B) actually finish a season above .500 for multilple seasons

and

c) stop this jeckyl and hyde routine on which team is gonna show up and string together multiple wins and play to our potential for more than one week at a time

thats not the national medias fault it lies on this team, coaches, and front office........we're the ones who cant play consistent and we wonder why they wont move us up the power rankings????????? seriously??????

What he said.

Corrosion
10-21-2009, 08:06 PM

They got us ranked 20th.

Yes you should change your name , we dont like to make nor read references to HWWNBM. :gun:

Second Honeymoon
10-21-2009, 08:34 PM

They got us ranked 20th.

your name sucks. fail.

DerekLee1
10-21-2009, 09:50 PM
That ranking isn't updated yet. It still shows the Bengals as 4-1 and us as 2-3.

BringInCarr
10-21-2009, 10:17 PM
That ranking isn't updated yet. It still shows the Bengals as 4-1 and us as 2-3.

Yeah I noticed that too, probably got lazy lol.

We better climb them rankings till january!!!

ObsiWan
10-22-2009, 02:18 AM

yeah, all the comments are at least a week old.
meh