PDA

View Full Version : Fisher wears Payton jersey...

sbalderrama
10-20-2009, 06:29 PM
"I just want to feel like a winner!"..... hahahahahahahahahahaha

ok, probably not funny to Titans fans.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/20/fisher-dons-colts-jersey-i-just-wanted-to-feel-like-a-winner/

http://cmsimg.tennessean.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=DN&Date=20091020&Category=SPORTS01&ArtNo=910200807&Ref=PH&Item=4&Maxw=542&Maxh=352&q=60

Second Honeymoon
10-20-2009, 06:38 PM
i gotta question Fisher on this one. i am a big Jeff Fisher guy but this is pretty over the top. this would be ok in the offseason but day after 59-0?

i don't think so. i am sure it was all in good fun but that is pretty bad judgement.

i hope the laughs were worth it....maybe everyone is right and Fisher is trying to get fired..

that would be pretty low by Fisher and would basically be quitting on his team...Fish wouldnt do that.

gg no re
10-20-2009, 06:50 PM
Fisher broke kayfabe :o

silvrhand
10-20-2009, 06:55 PM
i gotta question Fisher on this one. i am a big Jeff Fisher guy but this is pretty over the top. this would be ok in the offseason but day after 59-0?

i don't think so. i am sure it was all in good fun but that is pretty bad judgement.

i hope the laughs were worth it....maybe everyone is right and Fisher is trying to get fired..

that would be pretty low by Fisher and would basically be quitting on his team...Fish wouldnt do that.

After the way his team quit playing in a humilation of a 59-0 loss, they need to be the butt of some jokes cause they deserve it.

CloakNNNdagger
10-20-2009, 07:15 PM
Wearing a sausage jersey would have been funnier.

gtexan02
10-21-2009, 10:22 AM
At first I was ok for this becuase it was for charity, but looking at it again, this is a HUGE slap in the face to Collins and VY

Marcus
10-21-2009, 02:36 PM
I respect the hell out of Jeff Fisher. I think he's a very good coach who has nothing left to prove.

But having said that, he would HAVE to know, considering his team is 0-6 and coming off a 59-0 beatdown, that this would not go over well.

I don't think he wants to coach anymore but he'd rather get fired than resign.

WWJD
10-21-2009, 02:49 PM
I respect the hell out of Jeff Fisher. I think he's a very good coach who has nothing left to prove.

But having said that, he would HAVE to know, considering his team is 0-6 and coming off a 59-0 beatdown, that this would not go over well.

I don't think he wants to coach anymore but he'd rather get fired than resign.

I agree with most of what you say but I think rather he doesn't want to coach the Titans anymore. I still think he wants to coach somewhere..just not there.

I think Bud would owe him millions if he fired him. I still wonder if he will just pay that and go ahead and fire him.