PDA

View Full Version : MNF: Denver @ Chargers

mattieuk
10-19-2009, 08:59 PM
Ok, so its nice to watch a MNF with half a mind of what we may want to happen, in regards to playoff situations later on in the season, so I think a Broncos win would suit us from that front.

Chargers have moved the ball with ease early on, looking strong and really trying to force the issue with their running game, near the Broncos goaline now, 3rd down.

johndoe
10-19-2009, 09:02 PM
Tomlinson is having a good start to the game. Hopefully the Bears O can get something going.

What the heck are the Bears wearing???

Khari
10-19-2009, 09:03 PM
da bearz?

mattieuk
10-19-2009, 09:06 PM
Great touchdown from the Broncos there.

Great run back from the kickoff from Eddie Royal after San Diego got all stood up at the 3 yard line and had to settle for 3.

Broncos/the Bears? 7
Chargers 3

johndoe
10-19-2009, 09:40 PM
oh lol. What was i thinking. Those uni's have me thinking about the bears...

mattieuk
10-19-2009, 09:41 PM
Denver up by 7 now.

Eddie Royal has returned both a kickoff and a punt for a touchdown now, some nice special teams action going on from the Broncos.

LonerATO
10-19-2009, 09:50 PM
I have a feeling Denver is going to win the division and I think Norv is going to get canned after this year.

GuerillaBlack
10-19-2009, 10:00 PM
Travis Johnson sighting. He headbutted Sproles on the sideline after Sproles got the punt return TD.

The Broncos uniforms look clean by the way.

LonerATO
10-19-2009, 10:02 PM
Travis Johnson sighting. He headbutted Sproles on the sideline after Sproles got the punt return TD.

The Broncos uniforms look clean by the way.

I agree I love those uni's, as they remind me of the Wyoming Cowboys outfits.

SteveSlaton20
10-19-2009, 10:03 PM
one of the announcer said that no one runs the ball better than brandon marshall after the catch or something along that line.

LonerATO
10-19-2009, 10:13 PM
one of the announcer said that no one runs the ball better than brandon marshall after the catch or something along that line.

lies

pbat488
10-19-2009, 10:57 PM
I agree I love those uni's, as they remind me of the Wyoming Cowboys outfits.

I love these Denver away uniforms also, except for the yellow stripe on the pants. If that stripe was white to match the rest of the uniforms, those would be AWESOME!! The helmets are the best. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that old-school single stripe with the numbers on the side, two tone like how Bama does it. I wish A&M would go back to it, they had it years before I was alive.

TheIronDuke
10-19-2009, 11:16 PM
They showed a stat where Elvis has as many sacks in his career as Mario and comparing their draft positions. Elvis has 10 sacks already this year, btw.

Anyways, wtf is wrong with Mario so far? He hasn't done much of anything yet. Eh, maybe this post is in the wrong forum but he's not nearly as dominant as he was the last two years.

RagingBull
10-19-2009, 11:19 PM
I think his shoulder is hurt.

LonerATO
10-20-2009, 12:40 AM
They showed a stat where Elvis has as many sacks in his career as Mario and comparing their draft positions. Elvis has 10 sacks already this year, btw.

Anyways, wtf is wrong with Mario so far? He hasn't done much of anything yet. Eh, maybe this post is in the wrong forum but he's not nearly as dominant as he was the last two years.

I see him acting like a 3-4 end right now where Cush and Ryans are getting into the backfield.

GlassHalfFull
10-20-2009, 07:41 AM
Stupid Chargers, I almost had a good week in the Pick 'em contest. But no, the Chargers decided not to play defense.

I was really sure that Denver's luck was due to run out, I mean really - Kyle Orton?????

I bet there are a ton of Denver fans eating crow after melting down over the offseason.

kastofsna
10-20-2009, 08:01 AM
I bet there are a ton of Denver fans eating crow after melting down over the offseason.
that's an interesting way to eat crow, by having a great team.

toronto
10-20-2009, 09:24 AM
Stupid Chargers, I almost had a good week in the Pick 'em contest. But no, the Chargers decided not to play defense.

I was really sure that Denver's luck was due to run out, I mean really - Kyle Orton?????

I'd love to eat my crow with a 6-0 record. Please, they've moved on and are now on cloud nine.

Mr. White
10-20-2009, 09:39 AM
http://ghostofhalas.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/orton.jpg

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/features/theysaid/071231/dave_grohl.jpg

Maybe it's just me.....

HOU-TEX
10-20-2009, 10:37 AM
Norv Turner's right up there with Herman Edwards as far as HC's go. He's horrible! He's running another talented team into the ground. Way to go, Norv!

It was nice seeing Rivers have his mouth shut by Denver. Friggin asshat

Ranger Tom
10-20-2009, 01:41 PM
If there's one throwback uniform that should be kept, it's the Chargers'. Those are the best.