PDA

View Full Version : Chris White Answers the Call...

HOU-TEX
10-19-2009, 04:51 PM
Of Nature. :spit:

During his postgame PC Kubiak was asked about the laughing and cheering that was heard in the locker room after the game. He said "you'd have to ask Chris White about that"

Well, here's what happened.

At one point, White was so focused on doing his job, he had to let nature take its course, so to speak.

“He couldn't hold it, I guess,” tight end Owen Daniels said. “He didn't want to play uncomfortable is what he said. I guess he had to go.

“Number one, obviously. (It was) like, what? Is he sweating that bad?”

White didn't want to come off the field.

“You got to do what you got to do in order to make plays,” he said. “I just did what I had to do to try to make a play.”

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/6674110.html

Carr Bombed
10-19-2009, 04:54 PM
So he wet his pants out on the field? Is that what they're saying?

Texan_Bill
10-19-2009, 04:56 PM

Yup.... I LMFAO when I heard it about it last night on the news.

"He didn't want to play uncomfortable....." :spit:

Texan_Bill
10-19-2009, 04:59 PM
“You got to do what you got to do in order to make plays,” he said.

:spit: :lol:

Goatcheese
10-19-2009, 05:00 PM
:mcnugget:

I ... :mcnugget:

That is... :mcnugget:

TEXANS84
10-19-2009, 05:00 PM
Oh that's just wrong.

Betcha Slaton didn't want any RG gap running plays called.

GlassHalfFull
10-19-2009, 05:01 PM
Yikes, glad I don't do the laundry for the team.:thinking:

Texan_Bill
Oh that's just wrong.

Betcha Slaton didn't want any RG gap running plays called.

Good thing he was playing guard and not center.. Eeeeeeeeeew!!!

76Texan
I saw that on the news last night. Hillarious! http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif

76Texan
10-19-2009, 05:02 PM
Good thing he was playing guard and not center.. Eeeeeeeeeew!!!

That was just WROOOOOOOOONG!

Jackie Chiles
Could be worse:
http://img.youtube.com/vi/DKulXSlNH70/0.jpg

Carr Bombed
Yup.... I LMFAO when I heard it about it last night on the news.

"He didn't want to play uncomfortable....." :spit:

http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-298.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Forum-Smileys/) That's ****ing disgusting, I'm surprised we didn't do better in the running game....I wouldn't want to be engaged with someone covered in piss.

Seriously Chris....http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Disgusting/toilet-1.gif (http://freesmileyface.net/Free-Disgusting-Smileys.html)

HOU-TEX
10-19-2009, 05:03 PM
Could be worse:
http://img.youtube.com/vi/DKulXSlNH70/0.jpg

Dude?

NitroGSXR
10-19-2009, 05:03 PM
He really wants to win this job. You gotta do what you gotta do. Your window of opportunity is too small in the NFL.

Props to Chris White. I've got loads of respect for this 'sacrifice'. I hope he holds it together. He looked pretty good yesterday.

Jackie Chiles
10-19-2009, 05:04 PM
Dude?

Juan Manuel Maruez training for his fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr.

HOU-TEX
10-19-2009, 05:05 PM
Today's the first I heard of it. I suppose I am a little slow. :thinking:

Texan_Bill
10-19-2009, 05:06 PM
Juan Manuel Maruez training for his fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr.

He drank his own urine??? WTF??!?! :mcnugget:

TEXANS84
10-19-2009, 05:11 PM
There has got to be some chafing associated with that.

Jackie Chiles
10-19-2009, 05:12 PM
He drank his own urine??? WTF??!?! :mcnugget:

Yes. It was on Marquez/Mayweather 24/7 (HBO I think) and made an appearance on PTI.

Texan_Bill
10-19-2009, 05:14 PM
Yes. It was on Marquez/Mayweather 24/7 (HBO I think) and made an appearance on PTI.

:mcnugget: I have no words.

DiehardChris
10-19-2009, 05:14 PM
That's awesome. I know White's nickname is "Catfish" but he's going to have a new one now, I imagine.

Wolf
10-19-2009, 05:22 PM
That's awesome. I know White's nickname is "Catfish" but he's going to have a new one now, I imagine.

"catpiss"? instead of "Catfish"?

Wolf
10-19-2009, 05:24 PM
Hold up Chris, I'll let you finish but R-Kelly was the greatest pisser of all time.

Goatcheese
10-19-2009, 05:24 PM

Depends? :rake:

mussop
10-19-2009, 05:31 PM
Drinking ones own urine isnt as uncommon as you would think. In other countries its considered a healthy thing to do. :choke:

Mark Schlereth ex Denver Broncos OL now TV analyst, used to wet himself every game.

Malloy
10-19-2009, 05:33 PM
Chris Peepee?

On the following play, Slaton got tackled for a loss... and much more. :)

TheRealJoker
10-19-2009, 05:38 PM
Chris White has earned the start next week!!!

ObsiWan
10-19-2009, 06:14 PM
Drinking ones own urine isnt as uncommon as you would think. In other countries its considered a healthy thing to do. :choke:

Mark Schlereth ex Denver Broncos OL now TV analyst, used to wet himself every game.

That's where the nickname "Stink" came from. He admitted it freely on a Mark & Mark show one time.

I would think that would be one of the things that falls into the "what's said in the locker room STAYS in the locker room" catagory.

or as my daughter would say, "T.M.I."!!

Wolf
10-19-2009, 06:26 PM
Moises Alou would be jealous, he just got his hands with the stuff, White went the distance

jppaul
10-19-2009, 06:41 PM

I remember him talking about it, said it gave him a competitive edge because nobody wanted to touch him.

Wolf
10-19-2009, 06:45 PM
hmmm, I guess I know where the saying "knocking the piss out of someone" comes from now :shades:

TheCD
10-19-2009, 08:07 PM
I suddenly have a newfound respect for Matt Schaub.

Or should I be absolutely disgusted?

TexansFanatic
10-19-2009, 08:23 PM
Chris Yellow?

HJam72
10-19-2009, 08:27 PM
If our RBs would do that, there would be a lot more missed tackles. :thinking:

Joe Texan
10-19-2009, 08:42 PM
Hey if it worked and it kept them off shaub then do it again, and have the rest of em do it to.

Bubbajwp
10-19-2009, 08:46 PM
I can see it now our entire team pissing on themselves and the other team refuses to play.

CloakNNNdagger
10-19-2009, 08:58 PM
The incentive and motivation is obvious. Why can't Rick Smith find us another couple of linemen like this? The opposition would be peeing in their pants in close tandem.

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/celebrity-pictures-angry-pee.jpg?w=392&h=429

Air Canada
10-19-2009, 09:21 PM
:smiliedance: Great, this thread is hilarious.....

Brisco_County
10-19-2009, 11:16 PM
:smiliedance: Great, this thread is hilarious.....

I pissed myself laughing.

Maddict5
10-20-2009, 03:41 AM

i guess that why kubiak always refers to them as 'kids' :)

AnthonyE
10-20-2009, 03:49 AM
“Number one, obviously. (It was) like, what? Is he sweating that bad?”

At least it wasn't number 2.

TimeKiller
10-20-2009, 07:36 AM
Come on now....

There has got to be a portapotty on the sidelines or something....that's gross.

By the way, as healthy as some people may consider it....drinking ones urine is like licking a really warm salt lick.

gtexan02
10-20-2009, 08:01 AM
This is ridiculously disgusting. I would make him do his own damn laundry. Theres gaining a competitive advantage and then theres going too far. Who thinks about pissing when you're playing a game like that one? I dont even think about pissing when Im in the stands Im so excited

HOU-TEX
10-20-2009, 08:39 AM
This is ridiculously disgusting. I would make him do his own damn laundry. Theres gaining a competitive advantage and then theres going too far. Who thinks about pissing when you're playing a game like that one? I dont even think about pissing when Im in the stands Im so excited

I don't think it's really that big a deal. These guy's drink gallons of water and Gatorade before and during the game. The body obviously doesn't always use all of it during a game. :)

Cjeremy635
10-20-2009, 08:45 AM
I don't think it's really that big a deal. These guy's drink gallons of water and Gatorade before and during the game. The body obviously doesn't always use all of it during a game. :)

That's how I feel about it. It doesn't bother me that he did it at all. I'm sure it's a more common aspect of the game that really isn't talked about very often. I'm glad he didn't get off of the field. Shows me that he'll do whatever it takes to get his playing time and help the team out. When you figure the time it would have taken him to run back to the locker room and piss vs. just staying there and being done between plays.....sounds like a no brainer to me. You don't get a lot of opportunities in this league, better make the most of them when you can and I'm sure most of the players respected what he did.

76Texan
10-20-2009, 08:45 AM

He needs to throw his body around at somebody (or at least on the ground close to somebody), instead of just running downfield! :runaway:

HOU-TEX
10-20-2009, 08:49 AM
That's how I feel about it. It doesn't bother me that he did it at all. I'm sure it's a more common aspect of the game that really isn't talked about very often. I'm glad he didn't get off of the field. Shows me that he'll do whatever it takes to get his playing time and help the team out. When you figure the time it would have taken him to run back to the locker room and piss vs. just staying there and being done between plays.....sounds like a no brainer to me. You don't get a lot of opportunities in this league, better make the most of them when you can and I'm sure most of the players respected what he did.

Yep, players hurl on the field all the time too. Heck, my 2 short seasons of College ball I saw more of that than I'd ever imagined I would. It's still just liquids they drank, but still.

76Texan
10-20-2009, 08:50 AM

Now I understand why they have to rotate the Guards! :bubbles:

gtexan02
10-20-2009, 08:57 AM
You guys are nuts. He pissed all over himself. Thats nasty. Big 300+ pound guy just urinating all over himself is ok to you?

Offensive possessions usually last less than 5-6 minutes. Sometimes they are only a few minutes. You really telling me he couldn't hold it for 5 minutes?

El Tejano
10-20-2009, 09:06 AM
Chris Piss!!!

HOU-TEX
10-20-2009, 09:11 AM
You guys are nuts. He pissed all over himself. Thats nasty. Big 300+ pound guy just urinating all over himself is ok to you?

Offensive possessions usually last less than 5-6 minutes. Sometimes they are only a few minutes. You really telling me he couldn't hold it for 5 minutes?

He's a guy fighting for a starting spot on an NFL team. You think he's going to trot off to the locker room just to take a leak? I dang sure wouldn't. I might have peed in a few cups on the sideline before peeing in my pants, but either way, he found a way to stay on the field. It's just pee, man. It's not like he whipped it out and started hosing down guys in the huddle.

gtexan02
10-20-2009, 09:13 AM
He's a guy fighting for a starting spot on an NFL team. You think he's going to trot off to the locker room just to take a leak? I dang sure wouldn't. I might have peed in a few cups on the sideline before peeing in my pants, but either way, he found a way to stay on the field. It's just pee, man. It's not like he whipped it out and started hosing down guys in the huddle.

lol now that would be news

TimeKiller
10-20-2009, 12:27 PM
Crispy? Too subtle?

Now....if Chris BROWN starts....streaking down the middle... before he gets his runs...damn that would be disgusting. I know this goes against my shitting-at-work thread but if he shat at the bottom of a pile that would be the funniest thing ever. Just run back wards at the D and watch grown men turn into little girls!!!!

infantrycak
10-20-2009, 12:43 PM

It isn't that uncommon in many sports. Cyclists and runners do it frequently.

Cjeremy635
10-20-2009, 12:49 PM

Would it be any better if he was a ripped up 220? Is it the mental image that bothers you more than the actual act of doing it? You've never pissed in the shower before? Come on.....be honest.

AnthonyE
10-20-2009, 12:53 PM
Would it be any better if he was a ripped up 220? Is it the mental image that bothers you more than the actual act of doing it? You've never pissed in the shower before? Come on.....be honest.

In the shower, I thought it was typical for guys to aim for the drain, and not for the side of their legs. :)

V Man
10-20-2009, 01:58 PM
That's where the nickname "Stink" came from. He admitted it freely on a Mark & Mark show one time.

No he got the name from when he worked in Alaska and he would eat the dish called "stinkheads". And his teammates shortened it to stink. Mike and Mike were teasing him about him relieving himself and how "stink" just fits him even better now that they knew that.

gtexan02
Even the post urinal dribble feels gross to me. I can't imagine letting gallons of gatorade rain down my legs mid game.

Its probably the mental image more than anything, but still gross any way you slice it

alphajoker
Kubiak: Hey look everybody, Chris White peed his pants.
Chris White: Of course I peed my pants, everyone my age pees their pants. It's the coolest.
Kubiak: Really?
Chris White: YES. You ain't cool, unless you pee your pants.
Kubiak: Hey look, Myers peed his pants too. Alright!
Coach Alex Gibbs: If peeing in your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis.
Chris White: OOH. That was the grossest thing I've ever heard in my life. Let's Go.

A little spin from Billy Madison...:shades:

was385
10-20-2009, 02:03 PM
Kinda gross but I guess I like the commitment

infantrycak
10-20-2009, 02:12 PM
Even the post urinal dribble feels gross to me.

Ummmm? - thanks for sharing, I guess.

Malloy
10-20-2009, 02:24 PM

Yellow flag
'Unsportsmanlike conduct. Offense number 63, offensive hosing, 15 yards penalty, repeat third down'

stevn8r
10-20-2009, 02:51 PM
Could you imagine him having stage fright and just standing there after the huddle with that concentrating pee look?:tinfoil::panic:

I wonder how many plays before he made the decision he was doing the pee pee dance. :specnatz:

AnthonyE
10-20-2009, 03:35 PM
Ummmm? - thanks for sharing, I guess.

I couldn't have thought of a better post. I can't breathe because I've been laughing so hard.

Brisco_County
10-20-2009, 06:36 PM
If anything it deters dirty chop blocks.

silvrhand
10-20-2009, 06:45 PM

Obviously you have never been in full pads and ready to go for a game, it's not that easy to run to the locker room, get your pants undone to get your business done, and then run back out to the field.

This is no uncommon to see happen, saw it a few times in college when I played.

gary
10-20-2009, 07:30 PM
I just hope he did not stay in it for too long afterwards or else I'm sure he would have had another problem if you know what I mean.

texasguy346
10-20-2009, 08:34 PM
In other news Pampers has just signed a deal to be a new sponsor for the Texans.

silvrhand
10-20-2009, 08:44 PM
I just hope he did not stay in it for too long afterwards or else I'm sure he would have had another problem if you know what I mean.

quite a few offensive linemen have spare pants at halftime.

ChampionTexan
10-20-2009, 08:45 PM
Recently unearthed footage of dinnertime in the Chris White household:

Chris White at Home (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzVHR21iExI)

Bubbajwp
10-20-2009, 08:50 PM
In other news Pampers has just signed a deal to be a new sponsor for the Texans.

Great we already have problems being labeled soft. Now were screwed for sure.

StevieWonder
10-20-2009, 08:57 PM
I give this news one puzzled Connor Barwin.

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu212/Genrl_Gweevus/barwinsayswhutEDIT.jpg

gary
10-20-2009, 09:59 PM
quite a few offensive linemen have spare pants at halftime.That's good to know I wouldn't want him to become all ich right in the middle of the game.

Norg
10-20-2009, 10:57 PM
Thats the kind of effort i wanna see Chris i bashed u in the past but u get some Praise points for once

wagonhed
10-20-2009, 11:31 PM
We need more players like this on the Texans. :wesmantexanfan:

Malloy
10-21-2009, 01:59 AM
Great we already have problems being labeled soft. Now were screwed for sure.

Soft, but ABSORBENT!

brakos82
10-21-2009, 02:14 AM
This thread had no chance> lOL