PDA

View Full Version : NFL Coaches Fight Club

Texans_Chick
10-19-2009, 03:29 PM
With Tom Cable sending his assistant to the hospital, the NFL FanHouse writers decided to do a Fight Club matchup of all 32 coaches. Kubiak's match hasn't happened yet.

Here's the link to all of them (http://www.fanhouse.com/tag/NFL+Coaches+Fight+Club/). Some are really funny. You can vote for the victor of each matchup.

Texecutioner
10-19-2009, 03:40 PM
With Tom Cable sending his assistant to the hospital, the NFL FanHouse writers decided to do a Fight Club matchup of all 32 coaches. Kubiak's match hasn't happened yet.

Here's the link to all of them (http://www.fanhouse.com/tag/NFL+Coaches+Fight+Club/). Some are really funny. You can vote for the victor of each matchup.

They might as well put Kubes up against Rex Ryan.

Have another Oiler coach go at with one of the Ryans. Lol!

Texans_Chick
10-19-2009, 03:54 PM
They might as well put Kubes up against Rex Ryan.

Have another Oiler coach go at with one of the Ryans. Lol!

Kubiak's first round matchup is against Lovie Smith.

Stemp
10-19-2009, 04:01 PM
Is it fair to matchup two native Texans? I mean seriously. That's akin to matching up Ditka vs. a hurricane named Ditka.

RagingBull
10-19-2009, 04:40 PM
Man, no respect. Kubiak is the 6th seed out of 8.

Dan B.
10-19-2009, 04:47 PM
Can't believe they have Belichick as a 5 seed. He's the sleeper in that bracket for sure. He will do what he has to to win. We know that. Also not so sure about Del Rio as a 1 seed. He's a big guy, sure, but I'd take Tomlin or Smith in a fight.

Mike Singletary would win this thing going away IRL. Seriously, I think most NFL players would have second thoughts about going mano a mano with Big Mike. I shudder to think what he would do to Wade Phillips if they got into a brawl.

Texecutioner
10-19-2009, 04:54 PM
Can't believe they have Belichick as a 5 seed. He's the sleeper in that bracket for sure. He will do what he has to to win. We know that. Also not so sure about Del Rio as a 1 seed. He's a big guy, sure, but I'd take Tomlin or Smith in a fight.

Mike Singletary would win this thing going away IRL. Seriously, I think most NFL players would have second thoughts about going mano a mano with Big Mike. I shudder to think what he would do to Wade Phillips if they got into a brawl.

Yeah, Mike would probably win that thing hands down.

I think Todd Haley could beat up on some other coaches. He's a pretty intense dude as well.