PDA

View Full Version : I know what's wrong with the Titans

DBCooper
10-18-2009, 07:23 PM
They cursed themselves by wearing my beloved Columbia Blue!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Txn_in_FL
10-18-2009, 07:34 PM
They cursed themselves by wearing my beloved Columbia Blue!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yep... that, plus the terrible towel disrespect. Double freaking jeopardy baby.

ChrisG
10-18-2009, 07:53 PM
All i can say is:

59 - 0

at least we can say we never lost a game by almost 60 points LMAO

Hookem Horns
10-18-2009, 08:52 PM
All i can say is:

59 - 0

at least we can say we never lost a game by almost 60 points LMAO

The Texans have never been 0-6 either. I don't know for sure however that 59 point deficit is probably a franchise record.

The worse beating I can remember before that was that 61-7 game vs the Bengals when Glanville was the coach.

thunderkyss
10-18-2009, 08:58 PM
I'm just wondering why so many people want that coach in Houston. If Kubiak is the king of "giving you just enough to get excited" ..... Fischer is his God.

toronto
10-18-2009, 09:56 PM
I'm just wondering why so many people want that coach in Houston. If Kubiak is the king of "giving you just enough to get excited" ..... Fischer is his God.

QFT. I've run own Fisher bigtime and today was his fait accompli. If this is what 15+ years of tenure get me, I'm ready for a new approach.

It's sad when I'm rooting for the Pats to pile it on, just so Mr. Toupee can wake up from his coma and do something about this pile of garbage.

Lucky
10-19-2009, 12:12 AM
The Texans have never been 0-6 either.
The Texans began the 2005 season 0-6, before defeating the Cleveland Browns to end their skid.

Hookem Horns
10-19-2009, 12:29 AM
The Texans began the 2005 season 0-6, before defeating the Cleveland Browns to end their skid.

Ah ok, that was the 2-14 season. What week did they beat the Browns?

Dan B.
10-19-2009, 12:33 AM
What won/loss record would Tennessee have to finish with in order to set the record for "first to worst?" IOW what is the record for biggest drop in wins from one year to the next?

Blazing Arrow
10-19-2009, 12:34 AM
This team is a joke. How many dropped passes can we have before someone tries? On top of that can Chuck lose his job faster? Our D is a joke. :clap: How about trying to play even resonable D schemes?? I mean I could call better D plays after a 5th of JD.

Yeah lets drop zone ALL of our LBs on the 7 yard line so we allow the TE to catch the ball and then we try and tackle him on the 1??!! WTF! This is a joke.

DiehardChris
10-19-2009, 12:43 AM
Karma's a *****.

Wear the Oiler blue, and get your cereal crapped in.

texanmojo
10-19-2009, 08:22 AM
I blame their anniversary logo...

Good ridden's Oilers...I don't miss you at all.

BigBull17
10-19-2009, 08:37 AM
I was kind of sad they went to the Bills jets game. I wanted to see VY.:thisbig:

Texan_Bill
10-19-2009, 08:45 AM
I was kind of sad they went to the Bills jets game. I wanted to see VY.:thisbig:

His first pass attempt was picked... :spit:

Showtime100
10-19-2009, 08:46 AM
This team is a joke. How many dropped passes can we have before someone tries? On top of that can Chuck lose his job faster? Our D is a joke. :clap: How about trying to play even resonable D schemes?? I mean I could call better D plays after a 5th of JD.

Yeah lets drop zone ALL of our LBs on the 7 yard line so we allow the TE to catch the ball and then we try and tackle him on the 1??!! WTF! This is a joke.

You were more fun when your team was worth a &$#%. :D

Thorn
10-19-2009, 08:59 AM

As a football fan, I have sympathy for you Blazing Arrow. Most certainly NOT for your team or your despicable piece of trash owner, but for you and your fellow Titan fans. God knows how many times I had my heart broken by the Oilers.

Look at it this way, next year you'll have a new coach and the 1st pick in the draft. :ahhaha:

Mr. White
10-19-2009, 09:14 AM
QFT. I've run own Fisher bigtime and today was his fait accompli. If this is what 15+ years of tenure get me, I'm ready for a new approach.

It's sad when I'm rooting for the Pats to pile it on, just so Mr. Toupee can wake up from his coma and do something about this pile of garbage.

I don't think that there's any other choice right now. It's painfully obvious that the Titans have quit on Jeff Fisher.

I think it's safe to say he won't be back next year.

But, then again, Bud has his own way of doing things.......

DBCooper
10-19-2009, 10:28 AM
I blame their anniversary logo...

Good ridden's Oilers...I don't miss you at all.

I do. Don't get me wrong, I love the Texans, but you never forget your first girl.

Sounds like you weren't a die-hard Oilers fan anyway.

DBCooper
10-19-2009, 10:32 AM
As a football fan, I have sympathy for you Blazing Arrow. Most certainly NOT for your team or your despicable piece of trash owner, but for you and your fellow Titan fans. God knows how many times I had my heart broken by the Oilers.

Look at it this way, next year you'll have a new coach and the 1st pick in the draft. :ahhaha:

You're funny Thorn. Sympathy for Flaming Sparrow....

Hookem Horns
10-19-2009, 11:40 AM
I do. Don't get me wrong, I love the Texans, but you never forget your first girl.

That's like you telling someone they never really loved their x-wife because they currenty don't miss her, despite the fact she cheated, mistreated, and is now doing it to her current husband.

Why can't the same be said of a football team. They often treated us like crap, always broke our hearts, and eventually left us.

Now we are seeing them abuse another fan base. When they are good they always choke in the postseason. When they are not they still find ways to embarrass their fans.

Do you really miss all of that?

DBCooper
10-19-2009, 11:51 AM
That's like you telling someone they never really loved their x-wife because they currenty don't miss her, despite the fact she cheated, mistreated, and is now doing it to her current husband.

Why can't the same be said of a football team. They often treated us like crap, always broke our hearts, and eventually left us.

Now we are seeing them abuse another fan base. When they are good they always choke in the postseason. When they are not they still find ways to embarrass their fans.

Do you really miss all of that?

Lol, I guess I'm a sucker for punishment.

Not much has changed though, still getting heartache from my Texans.

Double Barrel
10-19-2009, 12:04 PM

*shudders* We never had a lead in those six games. *shudders*

In the words of Blazing Arrow: "Wassup, cellar dwellar!" :whip:

Honoring Earl 34
10-19-2009, 12:21 PM

I bet every moonshiner in the area is working 24/7 to keep up with the demand . :crying::cry2::shots:

texanmojo
10-19-2009, 05:28 PM

Actually I was very much a diehard Oiler fan ever since I started watching football in the 70's...

I was just so pissed over the BS that Bud pulled on this city and now when I see what we have with tailgating and what we have growing here...I say good riddens to Bud and the Oilers. I love giving his team the 1 fingered salute any chance I get.

If you feel like I am holding a grudge on this...well maybe I am.

Blazing Arrow
10-19-2009, 06:45 PM

Never called you "cellar dwellars" .. team bread for slaughter maybe but never cellar dwellars.

Double Barrel
10-19-2009, 07:00 PM
Never called you "cellar dwellars" .. team bread for slaughter maybe but never cellar dwellars.

Typical...

I'll get you an umbrella then so our tears do not rain down to the cellar on the Texans.

6-2?

In case you forgot the only thing that matters in the NFL cellar dwellar, again.

In case YOU forgot: 0-6 :lol:

whiskeyrbl
10-19-2009, 07:02 PM
I don't think that there's any other choice right now. It's painfully obvious that the Titans have quit on Jeff Fisher.

I think it's safe to say he won't be back next year.

But, then again, Bud has his own way of doing things.......

Titans | Fisher on the hot seat?
Comment (0)
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 09:25:39 -0700

Jim Wyatt, of The Tennessean, reports Tennessee Titans owner Bud Adams said coaching is a big problem with the team's 0-6 start and made no promises about the future of head coach Jeff Fisher beyond this season. However, Adams added he is not going to make any drastic changes during the season. "If we end up losing every game or don't look better, I'd have to look at that pretty hard, you know what I mean?'' Adams said. "The way it is going, I don't know if we'll win any games, and that is unheard of in the National Football League. Right now, it's as bad as I've seen it, and that's a long time. I've never had a team start out like this. We had the best record in the NFL last year. I can't understand it

per www.kffl.com

Texan_Bill
10-19-2009, 07:07 PM
6-2?

In case you forgot the only thing that matters in the NFL cellar dwellar, again.

Flat out, busted!!!

Blazing Arrow
10-19-2009, 10:09 PM
Typical...

In case YOU forgot: 0-6 :lol:

Never thought I did ... I stand corrected. Good job.

BTW that must have taken some time to find posts from over 2 years ago.

Pantherstang84
10-19-2009, 11:29 PM

Pssst. Welcome to Budville. Enjoy.

GP
10-20-2009, 12:31 AM

Wasn't too hard to find those posts.

Our search engine here is like Tom Brady vs. your defense: Fast and efficient.

At some point in that game, you'd think that Fisher would just put all 11 defensive guys on the goal line and have them wait for the ball carrier.

He endangered your defensive backs' health by having them run around in that cold weather for so long.

Your team sucks snowballs.

Corrosion
10-20-2009, 12:39 AM
I never thought I would see a Fisher coached team flat out lay down and quit .... Thats exactly what they did. They deserved to be embarrassed .... NE should have continued to run it up.

GP
10-20-2009, 12:51 AM
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t128/gpshafer_1976/organ_grinder_2.jpg

toronto
10-20-2009, 09:22 AM
I never thought I would see a Fisher coached team flat out lay down and quit .... Thats exactly what they did. They deserved to be embarrassed .... NE should have continued to run it up.

The funny thing is that NE let up on the gas in the 3rd Q. This easily could have been 75-0 or more if Belicheck had any axe to grind with the Titans.

GP
10-20-2009, 09:51 AM
The funny thing is that NE let up on the gas in the 3rd Q. This easily could have been 75-0 or more if Belicheck had any axe to grind with the Titans.

LOL.

59-0 is NOT an axe to grind with the Titans?

Fisher was one of the ones who openly criticized Bill when Spygate happened. You don't think he started having guilty little pleasures with each needless TD as the game continued?

He ground that axe down to the size of a butter knife, my friend.

swtbound07
10-20-2009, 09:55 AM
maybe the titans are cursed by the ghost of steve mcnairs side lady?

ubecool454
10-20-2009, 10:18 AM
maybe the titans are cursed by the ghost of steve mcnairs side lady?

Ahhhh....not funny ..try again.

toronto
10-20-2009, 10:35 AM
LOL.

59-0 is NOT an axe to grind with the Titans?

Fisher was one of the ones who openly criticized Bill when Spygate happened. You don't think he started having guilty little pleasures with each needless TD as the game continued?

He ground that axe down to the size of a butter knife, my friend.

Meh - If the Titan team had shown an ounce of pride several of those TDs take at least several more plays. Minus the halfback option TD, every other play was defenseable, it wasn't Belicheck's fault he was playing against a team that quit on the field.

Don't forget, Brady was pulled early in the 3rd quarter. I'm not kidding, they let up on the gas - that was how putrid the Titans played and how lousy/non-existent their effort was.

As a Titan fan, I have no ill-will towards the Pats for that score, if anything I'm grateful. Maybe this will wake up a comatose team with clearly no heart. If that can't do it, nothing will.

Double Barrel
10-20-2009, 11:10 AM
Never thought I did ... I stand corrected. Good job.

Search > Advance Search > (KEYWORDS) "cellar dwellar" (USER NAME) "Blazing Arrow" (SEARCH IN) Rivalry Talk / Show Results as Posts > Search Now

It took all of 20 seconds, including the forum's actual search. :ok:

GP
10-20-2009, 11:35 AM
Search > Advance Search > (KEYWORDS) "cellar dwellar" (USER NAME) "Blazing Arrow" (SEARCH IN) Rivalry Talk / Show Results as Posts > Search Now

It took all of 20 seconds, including the forum's actual search. :ok:

Surgical. Like Tom Brady and his assistant surgeon, Randy Moss.

20 seconds, Blazing Arrow. 20 seconds.

That's how we roll.

Texan_Bill
10-20-2009, 11:55 AM
Wasn't too hard to find those posts.

Our search engine here is like Tom Brady vs. your defense: Fast and efficient.
At some point in that game, you'd think that Fisher would just put all 11 defensive guys on the goal line and have them wait for the ball carrier.

He endangered your defensive backs' health by having them run around in that cold weather for so long.

Your team sucks snowballs.

Surgical. Like Tom Brady and his assistant surgeon, Randy Moss.

20 seconds, Blazing Arrow. 20 seconds.

That's how we roll.

:spit: