PDA

View Full Version : Texans 31 Bengals 24

Texans80
10-16-2009, 12:05 AM
Although, all the analysts on NFL Network picked the Bengals, the Madden Matchup has us beating the Bengals 31-24. Hopefully this will come true!

I still have faith in the Texans, even though this season has been disappointing so far. I truly believe we have a chance to win the next 3 games, and will go into the Colts game 5-3.

Will be sporting my Andre jersey and watching the game in Dallas this weekend, as I will be up for the Longhorns game.

Go Longhorns, go Texans!!

Norg
10-16-2009, 12:39 AM
i seen a video i think Ococinco thinks fred bennet is still playing CB for us

WhoDeyBengals
10-16-2009, 06:23 AM
Although, all the analysts on NFL Network picked the Bengals, the Madden Matchup has us beating the Bengals 31-24. Hopefully this will come true!

I still have faith in the Texans, even though this season has been disappointing so far. I truly believe we have a chance to win the next 3 games, and will go into the Colts game 5-3.

Will be sporting my Andre jersey and watching the game in Dallas this weekend, as I will be up for the Longhorns game.

Go Longhorns, go Texans!!
Madden Matchup? rofl.

blitz90
10-16-2009, 08:05 AM
Texans 24 Bengals 31

Fixed it for ya.

Texan_Bill
10-16-2009, 09:02 AM
Madden Matchup? rofl.

It was probably a lot more astute matchup than some of your fan's analysis over on your bull**** board.

No More 8-8's
10-16-2009, 10:44 AM
i seen a video i think Ococinco thinks fred bennet is still playing CB for us

If we choose to matchup Ochocinco with Fred Bennett than we deserve to lose the game.

TheRealJoker
10-16-2009, 11:18 AM
Is it just me or are a lot of people's reasons for why the Texans wont get blown out is that, "The Bengals have a habit of playing to the level of their competition."

First of all, the Bengals haven't been winning long enough to develop that sort of habit!!!

Second of all, this is an excuse as to why we wont get blown out, the majority are still picking us to lose.

I'm glad its that way though, it seems the Texans play well when nobody expects them to and lay duds when everyone expects something good out of them. I hope the players take offense to this and actually come out and repeat last year's Texans/Bengals game!!!