PDA

View Full Version : 1st time to tailgate

norm
10-14-2009, 02:22 PM
its my first tyme to a houston texan game im a big fan born and raised since the oilers days i would like to know where to join a tailgate party and i will donate im taking my 10 yr old and 12 yr old coming from harlingen texas i will donate and help first tymer go texan cant wait.want to know where the party is at and who i ask for i have a blue parking pass.what do i do.:handshake:

valleytexfan
10-14-2009, 03:10 PM
its my first tyme to a houston texan game im a big fan born and raised since the oilers days i would like to know where to join a tailgate party and i will donate im taking my 10 yr old and 12 yr old coming from harlingen texas i will donate and help first tymer go texan cant wait.want to know where the party is at and who i ask for i have a blue parking pass.what do i do.:handshake:

Welcome, always good to have another RGV fan on here!

norm
10-14-2009, 03:11 PM
:clap:thanks bud

SheTexan
10-14-2009, 05:47 PM
You're sure welcome to join the Blue Crew on the Platinum lot Norm. THere's a map on here someplace, but, I'm sure someone will post one here before the game. Anyway, we're right next to the Blue lot in the front corner of Platinum next to the fence (Kirby.) BIG group of diehard Texan fans!! Very family oriented, I'll have my 12 y/o granddaughter with me, and there's usually a lot of other kids around. Come on by and join in the fun. We'll post more next week when we get closer to the game. Look for the thread that will say Blue Crew Niner's Tailgate! Several members of this board are members of our group, so, you'll get to put faces with names if ya want.

JWarren14
10-14-2009, 06:24 PM
Raging Bulls Tailgate is right by the Blue Crew tailgate in the Platinum Lot. It's pretty big and can get overly crowded, but it's always a good time. Free food and drinks, donations welcome of course.

Hope you have a great experience at the game!

norm
10-14-2009, 06:51 PM
well thanks guys ill be there buds i love my texan beat them bengals.

norm
10-14-2009, 06:56 PM
what tyme do your servings start and what tyme can i start sipping suds with u guys i plan to be there at 8:30 am sunday:chef:

gtexan02
10-14-2009, 08:02 PM
Just make sure to bring extra thyme for the bbq :)
lol, sorry, just never seen someone spell the word "time" with a y so consistently.

(sorry, i usually hate people that correct grammar/spelling, but this just seemed funny!)

SheTexan
10-15-2009, 10:12 AM
what tyme do your servings start and what tyme can i start sipping suds with u guys i plan to be there at 8:30 am sunday:chef:

Platinum opens a 7am and we are set up and ready to roll before the gates open for the other lots. I can assure you, the "subs" are already being sipped while others are waiting in their cars to get in! :beerfunnel:

Raging Bull and Blue Crew are both on the front row of platinum, you can't miss either group. Just come on over and have some fun, we'll be looking for ya. Don't be shy!

Texan_Bill
10-15-2009, 10:16 AM
Those Blue Crewers are crazy!! :worm:

hobie
10-15-2009, 10:46 AM
Platinum opens a 7am and we are set up and ready to roll before the gates open for the other lots. I can assure you, the "subs" are already being sipped while others are waiting in their cars to get in! :beerfunnel:

Raging Bull and Blue Crew are both on the front row of platinum, you can't miss either group. Just come on over and have some fun, we'll be looking for ya. Don't be shy!

Oh, and I can assure you, the same is happening with us at 7:00 at the gate...Doesn't matter where one is, to be sippin' em G'ma.... :shades:

Texan_Bill
10-15-2009, 11:08 AM
Oh, and I can assure you, the same is happening with us at 7:00 at the gate...Doesn't matter where one is, to be sippin' em G'ma.... :shades:

Zima and wine coolers don't count. :headhurts:

hobie
10-15-2009, 11:17 AM
Zima and wine coolers don't count. :headhurts:

No need to be a hater... Get's the ladies a little more "festive" if you know what I mean... :shades: Oh wait, you wouldn't !

Texan_Bill
10-15-2009, 11:18 AM
No need to be a hater... Get's the ladies a little more "festive" if you know what I mean... :shades: Oh wait, you wouldn't !

My women drink bourbon and scotch!! :smiliedance:

Texan_Bill
10-15-2009, 11:19 AM

BTW,

http://www.txdavid.com/Images/BlueCrewMap.jpg

Texans_Chick
10-15-2009, 11:30 AM
My women drink bourbon and scotch!! :smiliedance:

Yay I'm safe!!!

/likes scotch but doesn't drink it at games because it is too hot.
//hates bourbon because of bourbon abuse in college
///beer is best for Houston tailgating. Cools you down and is easy to pace yourself.
////you shot drinkers are crazy

Texan_Bill
10-15-2009, 11:42 AM
Yay I'm safe!!!

/likes scotch but doesn't drink it at games because it is too hot.
//hates bourbon because of bourbon abuse in college
///beer is best for Houston tailgating. Cools you down and is easy to pace yourself.
////you shot drinkers are crazy

You're always safe around me. My women typically haven't been to school let alone law school. ;)

hobie
10-15-2009, 11:56 AM
You're always safe around me. My women typically haven't been to school let alone law school. ;)

Damn bro, you like them THAT young?? You are sick !

Texan_Bill
10-15-2009, 12:25 PM

:foottap:

GlassHalfFull
10-15-2009, 12:31 PM

LOL, Score 1 for Hobie. I have to pass the rep around before I can hit you up again. Thanks for making me laugh today. :spit:

texanmojo
10-15-2009, 12:56 PM

Aren't all your women "going to school" ????

Double Barrel
10-15-2009, 01:03 PM

Spoken like a founding member of Alcoholica! :headbang::party::beerfunnel: :shots::headbang:

Texan_Bill
10-15-2009, 01:23 PM
Aren't all your women "going to school" ????

:spit: Something like that.

BIG TORO
10-15-2009, 01:55 PM
9 DAYS AND TWENTY TWO HOURS LEFT BEFORE WE GET TO PARTAY!!!!!!!:chef::fans::fans::toast2:

SheTexan
10-15-2009, 06:49 PM
You guys are crazy!! Thanks for the laugh, a much needed one today!!

Joe Texan
10-17-2009, 04:39 PM
If you come out to the Blue Crew Be ready to donate your
1. Thoughs and prayers on a Texan Win
2. your Bodies for a fun time that you will not find anywhere else.
3. your hatred for the other team cause we welcome all colors to our party

But never and I say never will we expect you to donate any money, never have never will.

If you want to grill we have several grills set up for you to use.

If you bring stuff try to bring a cooler cause we can run out of room in ours.

We welcome you with open arms and find me and your child gets first hit on the piniatta.