PDA

View Full Version : Special teams

valleytexfan
10-12-2009, 05:49 PM
So far the return game has been solid with JJ (minus the fumbles) and now Andre Davis picking up steam. The blocked field goal hurt but I've been impressed with the special teams, coverage and returns so far. Thoughts?

Texan_Bill
10-12-2009, 05:51 PM
So far the return game has been solid with JJ (minus the fumbles) and now Andre Davis picking up steam. The blocked field goal hurt but I've been impressed with the special teams, coverage and returns so far. Thoughts?

Yes. Jacoby still scares the **** out of me.

TheRealJoker
10-12-2009, 05:55 PM
JJ and AD are dangerous.

Coverage teams are looking good. AD is a big help in that regard as well. Hopefully Molden can get back into uniform, him and AD on coverage units would be really nice to watch!!!

Matt Turk had the terrible punt at the end of the half after the false start penalty that let the Cardinals start in Houston territory.

Kris Brown had the uncharacteristic missed FG against the Raiders and got one blocked this week. I'm still confident he's one of if not the best kicker in the NFL.

HOU-TEX
10-12-2009, 05:55 PM
Yes. Jacoby still scares the **** out of me.

QFT

Has anybody elso noticed KB hasn't been kicking as far on KOs as he used to? I think our coverage is kinda slow to get down the field too.

Other than that and the puckered sphincter JJ gives me every time he has the ball in his hands, ST's have been pretty good.

valleytexfan
10-12-2009, 06:46 PM
True, the returns were big yesterday