PDA

View Full Version : Texecutioner Hates Gary Kubiak and thinks he's the Worst Coach Ever.

Texan_Bill
10-12-2009, 11:57 AM
Cool, now everyone knows how you feel (not that they didn't before by infecting every post game thread started).
So here's a thread dedicated to you and you unabashed hatred. Have fun!! :spin:

HOU-TEX
10-12-2009, 12:02 PM
:spit:

Yankee_In_TX
10-12-2009, 12:05 PM
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

brakos82
10-12-2009, 12:05 PM
Same here. :spin:

JB
10-12-2009, 12:06 PM
Cool, now everyone knows how you feel (not that they didn't before by infecting every post game thread started).

lmao...

must spread rep yada...yada

Ckw
10-12-2009, 12:31 PM

(In my best Larry the Cable Guy voice) I don't care who you are. That there is funny!

Texecutioner
10-12-2009, 12:32 PM

Before you try calling me out as an infection Bill, check your blind worship at the door of a lame duck head coach that hasn't been able to surpass 8-8 and is heading for another failure of a season. I'd say the only infection is the blind worship of this guy that's proven nothing in this league from leading a team. Ir you're fine rooting for a team with great potential but simply can't win consistently then have it, but don't think other Texans fans will swallow that garbage just because you are willing to.

Here's to the hope and change from the Capers regime that you bought into the last few years.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e220/nickms/Kubiak-Obamagiff.jpg

Texan_Bill
10-12-2009, 12:43 PM
Before you try calling me out as an infection Bill, check your blind worship at the door of a lame duck head coach that hasn't been able to surpass 8-8 and is heading for another failure of a season. I'd say the only infection is the blind worship of this guy that's proven nothing in this league from leading a team. Ir you're fine rooting for a team with great potential but simply can't win consistently then have it, but don't think other Texans fans will swallow that garbage just because you are willing to.

Here's to the hope and change from the Capers regime that you bought into the last few years.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e220/nickms/Kubiak-Obamagiff.jpg

I have no blind worship, however based on the number of PM's I just got, a lot of other posters think the same thing whether they agree with you about Kubiak or not. You just get too obsessed man. You ramble on and on and on.

BTW, I'm sure the Titans fans would disagree with you about back to back to back 8-8 seasons. Landry thinks you're nuts, signed his first winning season in his 7th or 8th season.

I know, I know you'll come up with 15 ways to dispute me. :rolleyes:

buddyboy
10-12-2009, 12:48 PM
I don't get all these doom and gloom people. If you really think this franchise is going to be so horrible under Kubiak, you have 2 choices. a) Keep watching in hopes it'll turn around, or b) stop watching. Go ahead, stop watching and come back when there's a new head coach. Won't hurt my feelings.

eriadoc
10-12-2009, 12:50 PM

So .... to sum up, you hate Kubiak, right? Because all this just sounded like more of the same.

Texecutioner
10-12-2009, 12:53 PM
I have no blind worship, however based on the number of PM's I just got, a lot of other posters think the same thing whether they agree with you about Kubiak or not. You just get too obsessed man. You ramble on and on and on.

BTW, I'm sure the Titans fans would disagree with you about back to back to back 8-8 seasons. Landry thinks you're nuts, signed his first winning season in his 7th or 8th season.

I really could care less what PM's or reps you get. I'm not here for popularity. I love my team and am passionate for them. I don't worship HC's or players just because they get hired here like you. You probably did the same thing with Capers. I''ve heard the garbage from some of you about "slow and steady" and how Kubes is going down the path of Landry and Fisher just because he's our wonderful Gary Kubiak and how he's a QB's guru and offensive genius and all of the other propaganda. You can say whatever you want about my posts or how you don't like them, but at the end of the day we're 2-3 and we're supposed to be a playoff team this season and we're in year 4 of this regime. What leg do you have to stand on at this point?

Mr. White
10-12-2009, 12:56 PM

While I think this is a pretty funny thread, it sure seems like it's a pretty extreme way to let everyone know that you're pro-Kubiak.

To me, these times are no different than when Capers and Carr started wearing out their welcome. I guess some people take it more personal than others.

This thread is just dying to get locked.

bckey
10-12-2009, 12:59 PM

The NFL has changed dramatically. Things move way faster now with the way free agency has evolved. Back in Landry's day you pretty much built your team through the draft and those players spent the majority of their career if not their entire career with the team that drafted them.

Fisher was given extra years because the Titans played without a real home and very few fans and he still posted 3 consecutive 8-8 seasons. I give him credit for holding them together through some really tough times.

Second Honeymoon
10-12-2009, 12:59 PM
I really could care less what PM's or reps you get. I'm not here for popularity. I love my team and am passionate for them. I don't worship HC's or players just because they get hired here like you. You probably did the same thing with Capers. I''ve heard the garbage from some of you about "slow and steady" and how Kubes is going down the path of Landry and Fisher just because he's our wonderful Gary Kubiak and how he's a QB's guru and offensive genius and all of the other propaganda. You can say whatever you want about my posts or how you don't like them, but at the end of the day we're 2-3 and we're supposed to be a playoff team this season and we're in year 4 of this regime. What leg do you have to stand on at this point?

tex, everyone knows Gary sucks. some people are just sick of hearing about it from you. your a good fan and your opinion matters as much as anyone elses. TB is a good fan too and he is just as frustrated as all of us.

there just isn't a lot we can do mid-stream without hitting the panic button.

we could cut Myers and Brown which would be a good move, but we can't fire Kubiak just yet. I will give him credit for not letting the team quit yesterday...and the defense has improved too. They just get outcoached on a weekly basis and outprepared each and every sunday.

its obvious Kubiak isn't going to be around much longer, so just be patient, and we will get a new head coach soon enough. I just hope its not some 'hometown hero' or some loser.

Texan_Bill
10-12-2009, 01:00 PM

It doesn't matter to me what you are here for other than obsessing on certain things - and that's what people get tired and bored with. I don't worship any coach or player (rare exception being Earl and Dr. Doom).

Here, I'll sum up your posts:

Gary Kubiaks is a loser and he sucks.

Frank Bush is a loser and he sucks.

Maybe you should go back to schooling Dread-Head and JBZ about MLK. If nothing, it was a lot more entertaining.

Texan_Bill
10-12-2009, 01:02 PM
The NFL has changed dramatically. Things move way faster now with the way free agency has evolved. Back in Landry's day you pretty much built your team through the draft and those players spent the majority of their career if not their entire career with the team that drafted them.

Fisher was given extra years because the Titans played without a real home and very few fans and he still posted 3 consecutive 8-8 seasons. I give him credit for holding them together through some really tough times.

No, see you can't use that as an excuse. See Texecutioner's arguments for recievers today versus recievers 20 years ago in another thread.

Texecutioner
10-12-2009, 01:08 PM
While I think this is a pretty funny thread, it sure seems like it's a pretty extreme way to let everyone know that you're pro-Kubiak.

To me, these times are no different than when Capers and Carr started wearing out their welcome. I guess some people take it more personal than others.

It's pathetic really. If he isn't targeting me about this, he'd be aiming at Second Honeymoon who is also a frequent target in here by some of the homers who have blind worship and can't take their blue colored glasses off and see where this franchise has done in the last few seasons. But some fans just want to have faith just because. Some people would rather attack other fans who are passionate and just want to see some success than go to the source of the problem

Sorry, but I'm sick of seeing teams like Denver go 5-0 under a new HC and regime in their first season even after losing a star QB and bringing in Orton of all people. Atlanta turns their franchise around, the Ravens get back on track after having losing seasons, but we're seeing the same stuff.

Texan_Bill
10-12-2009, 01:10 PM

First get this straight please. I am PRO TEXANS.

What Tex fails to realize is that there are differing opinions and I am of the opinion that stability works, not an average of a new coach every 3 years (is what it would average to).

And it shouldn't get locked. There's no name calling. No flaming. Just straight opinions. I have nothing personal against Tex.

JDizzle
10-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Here, I'll sum up your posts:

How about a word cloud?

http://i38.tinypic.com/14295kk.jpg

Texecutioner
10-12-2009, 01:13 PM
tex, everyone knows Gary sucks. some people are just sick of hearing about it from you. your a good fan and your opinion matters as much as anyone elses. TB is a good fan too and he is just as frustrated as all of us.

there just isn't a lot we can do mid-stream without hitting the panic button.

we could cut Myers and Brown which would be a good move, but we can't fire Kubiak just yet. I will give him credit for not letting the team quit yesterday...and the defense has improved too. They just get outcoached on a weekly basis and outprepared each and every sunday.

its obvious Kubiak isn't going to be around much longer, so just be patient, and we will get a new head coach soon enough. I just hope its not some 'hometown hero' or some loser.

You're in here with this Honeymoon? Really?? Do you know how many times I've seen you get attacked and insulted by people in here over criticizing Kubiak or SMith from people that worship the guy? I never said we should fire him right now. I just hope that it happens at the end of the season, but I'm not so sure that it will happen unless this team goes like 6-10 and I think they'll do slightly better than that.

rollinstone18
10-12-2009, 01:20 PM

must spread rep.

silvrhand
10-12-2009, 01:20 PM
hay guys what's going on in this fread?

:ohsnap:

badboy
10-12-2009, 01:21 PM
How about a word cloud?

http://i38.tinypic.com/14295kk.jpgIs that like a brain cloud? signed Tom Hanks hint Joe versus the Volcano

beerlover
10-12-2009, 01:22 PM
mods need to increase defeated moratorium from 24-48 hrs. :chef:

Texecutioner
10-12-2009, 01:28 PM

What Tex fails to realize is that there are differing opinions and I am of the opinion that stability works, not an average of a new coach every 3 years (is what it would average to).

And it shouldn't get locked. There's no name calling. No flaming. Just straight opinions. I have nothing personal against Tex.

Quite frankly you're full of crap. You didn't call anyone any names, but yet you start a thread trying to call me out in an attempt to catch a few giggles in your typical fashion trying to make it seem harmless, but your agenda was quite clear what you wanted to accomplish.

I think what "you fail" to realize is that there are differing opinions. I don't care who wants to worship an 8-8 every year HC. That's there perogative. If They want mediocraty for 5 or 6 years thinking it's going to turn into a SB, well I think that's blind faith, but again that's your perogative. I have my perogative though. I like results within reasonable circumstances. I like the 4 year plan with HC's much better than waiting until a HC turns away all the fans and gets all of the great players wanting to play in other cities to where the franchise has to rebuild. I believe in quick turn arounds in the NFL, because I've seen it happen enough times now if a good HC comes through there to think that this is a good enough set of players where if they could just get a new HC, they could do something finally if they found the right guy. Gary Kubiak isn't that guy in my opinion, and I have every right to voice that, just as you do to say that you think he'll end up being a great HC.

silvrhand
10-12-2009, 01:29 PM
I have to agree on one thing, having your best player on the team (Andrew Johnson) on the sideline for the biggest play of the game = retarded..

Did anyone ask him in the press conference why AJ was on the sideline? Are you kidding me, he takes 2 players out of the game when he's in, if not you throw it to him and put the teams best chance of winning with your best player.

Unexcusable and unbeliveable.

JDizzle
10-12-2009, 01:31 PM
Is that like a brain cloud? signed Tom Hanks hint Joe versus the Volcano

You just copy and paste a lot of words into this little doo-hickey box and it spits out a word cloud, it's pretty neat.

That being said I'm gonna go ahead and exit this thread, I was just trying to lighten everyone up ...

HOU-TEX
10-12-2009, 01:32 PM
You're in here with this Honeymoon? Really?? Do you know how many times I've seen you get attacked and insulted by people in here over criticizing Kubiak or SMith from people that worship the guy? I never said we should fire him right now. I just hope that it happens at the end of the season, but I'm not so sure that it will happen unless this team goes like 6-10 and I think they'll do slightly better than that.

Why do you keep saying "worship"? I don't think there's anyone on this board that worships Kubiak. There are some that think he needs to be fired. There are some that want to keep him. Then there's the few (myself included) that are on the fence and are allowing the season to play out before choosing a side.

The point of the thread was you've made you point and that's totally fine, but to beat the hell out of the it in practically every post isn't going to persuade people one way orthe other.

I'm sure most of us are guilty of doing it to certain extent. SH and his rants about YKW. HOU-TEX and his rants about Ron Dayne. You just gotta know when you start going a little overboard.

Texecutioner
10-12-2009, 01:32 PM
I have to agree on one thing, having your best player on the team (Andrew Johnson) on the sideline for the biggest play of the game = retarded..

Did anyone ask him in the press conference why AJ was on the sideline? Are you kidding me, he takes 2 players out of the game when he's in, if not you throw it to him and put the teams best chance of winning with your best player.

Unexcusable and unbeliveable.

I wasn't even aware of that actually. Unbelievable.

Texan_Bill
10-12-2009, 01:37 PM
Quite frankly you're full of crap. You didn't call anyone any names, but yet you start a thread trying to call me out in an attempt to catch a few giggles in your typical fashion trying to make it seem harmless, but your agenda was quite clear what you wanted to accomplish.

I think what "you fail" to realize is that there are differing opinions. I don't care who wants to worship an 8-8 every year HC. That's there perogative. If They want mediocraty for 5 or 6 years thinking it's going to turn into a SB, well I think that's blind faith, but again that's your perogative. I have my perogative though. I like results within reasonable circumstances. I like the 4 year plan with HC's much better than waiting until a HC turns away all the fans and gets all of the great players wanting to play in other cities to where the franchise has to rebuild. I believe in quick turn arounds in the NFL, because I've seen it happen enough times now if a good HC comes through there to think that this is a good enough set of players where if they could just get a new HC, they could do something finally if they found the right guy. Gary Kubiak isn't that guy in my opinion, and I have every right to voice that, just as you do to say that you think he'll end up being a great HC.

Quite frankly I'm full of crap. :spit: Agenda? :spit: again!!

:blah: :blah: :blah: Show me where I worship Kubiak?? Didn't think so.

Oh and believe me, it wasn't an attempt to call you out for a few giggles. It was attempt to call you out to show how boring and tired your act is.

Yes, you have every right to state your opinion - (not that everyone doesn't already know it), but when you state your opinion in unrelated threads - it's tiresome and quite ludicrous. That's what spawned this thread, just for you.

Have fun with it!!

Mr. White
10-12-2009, 01:38 PM
I'm with you there. I'm sure Tex and SH are too.

Differing opinions is the truth. And I don't agree with this one.

Dunno. I've been at odds with plenty of people and never thought about dedicating a thread to them. I remember a guy that I argued with for months and every thread turned into a "Reggie vs. Mario thread." Once threads devolve into fan-bashing, then they're questionable IMO.

Just because I don't like a coach or a player doesn't mean that I have a problem with their supporters. I've drank plenty of beer and slapped plenty of high fives on Sundays with guys I argue with here during the week.

HOU-TEX
10-12-2009, 01:39 PM
Who's Andrew Johnson? :hmmm:

silvrhand
10-12-2009, 01:39 PM

hehe I was talking to Andrew on the phone as I was typing.. ugh.. cell leakage...

Hardcore Texan
10-12-2009, 01:41 PM

You are so out of touch HT......don't you want to throw the fade to this guy....

http://www.ohiohistorycentral.org/images/Andrew_johnson.jpg

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.ohiohistorycentral.org/images/Andrew_johnson.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.ohiohistorycentral.org/entry.php%3Frec%3D213&usg=__MsctTgjjaUkpLHZA3XXHAku9GQc=&h=400&w=328&sz=34&hl=en&start=2&tbnid=y4I0kV5TwD1gfM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=102&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dandrew%2Bjohnson%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den

HoustonFrog
10-12-2009, 01:41 PM

He is an ex-President and a WR we had on the sideline I guess.

HOU-TEX
10-12-2009, 01:43 PM
You are so out of touch HT......don't you want to throw the fade to this guy....

http://www.ohiohistorycentral.org/images/Andrew_johnson.jpg

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.ohiohistorycentral.org/images/Andrew_johnson.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.ohiohistorycentral.org/entry.php%3Frec%3D213&usg=__MsctTgjjaUkpLHZA3XXHAku9GQc=&h=400&w=328&sz=34&hl=en&start=2&tbnid=y4I0kV5TwD1gfM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=102&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dandrew%2Bjohnson%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den

Well, he does look the part.

brakos82
hehe I was talking to Andrew on the phone as I was typing.. ugh.. cell leakage...

Qwertial Aphasia.

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/qwertial_aphasia.png

silvrhand
He is an ex-President and a WR we had on the sideline I guess.

Har har you all suck! :ahhaha: :spin:

silvrhand
10-12-2009, 01:44 PM
Qwertial Aphasia.

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/qwertial_aphasia.png

Nice

Texecutioner
10-12-2009, 01:47 PM
Why do you keep saying "worship"? I don't think there's anyone on this board that worships Kubiak. There are some that think he needs to be fired. There are some that want to keep him. Then there's the few (myself included) that are on the fence and are allowing the season to play out before choosing a side.

The point of the thread was you've made you point and that's totally fine, but to beat the hell out of the it in practically every post isn't going to persuade people one way orthe other.

I'm sure most of us are guilty of doing it to certain extent. SH and his rants about YKW. HOU-TEX and his rants about Ron Dayne. You just gotta know when you start going a little overboard.

You don't have to read my posts Hou-Tex. There are people on this board that I simply look past for the mos part, because I know what they are going to say. I don't put people on ignore though, because I can ignore them any way. That's just my approach though. Others can put people on ignore and they don't have to read stuff that are going to hurt their feelings when it involves a coach or a player. My feelings don't get hurt when others disagree on a coach or a player. I'll just debate my position. That's what a message board is for.

I've listened to arguments over and over the last two years about Kubiak that I thought were pretty misguided and way pre-mature. But hey, the guy needed his time to prove what he could do or not do. I don't get mad though about other passionate fans that see different approaches though, because I know that they're still fans and ultimately want the same thing I do. But this is year 4, and it's getting pretty old hearing the same pouty little remarks from fans that can't handle it when their favorite coach is being criticized in year 4 and want to hiss at other fans who aren't as accepting of it. The mulligan years are up now, and it's time to pay the tab.

Hardcore Texan
10-12-2009, 01:49 PM
Har har you all suck! :ahhaha: :spin:

What do you expect from a bunch of smart asses like us :thisbig:

:smiliedance: :)

silvrhand
10-12-2009, 01:51 PM
What do you expect from a bunch of smart asses like us :thisbig:

:smiliedance:

Free beer?
:beerfunnel:

WWJD
10-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Seriously the only opinion that matters is the owner and what is he saying?

Lots of very good coaches on the market presently but what does Mr. McNair say? Is he giving the old company line or is he saying the team needs to improve?

I'm asking..not speculating.

Hardcore Texan
10-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Free beer?
:beerfunnel:

I like the way you think :good:

brakos82
10-12-2009, 01:54 PM
Free Beer > Qwertial Aphasia. :drunk:

Texecutioner
10-12-2009, 01:57 PM
Quite frankly I'm full of crap. :spit: Agenda? :spit: again!!

:blah: :blah: :blah: Show me where I worship Kubiak?? Didn't think so.

Oh and believe me, it wasn't an attempt to call you out for a few giggles. It was attempt to call you out to show how boring and tired your act is.

Yes, you have every right to state your opinion - (not that everyone doesn't already know it), but when you state your opinion in unrelated threads - it's tiresome and quite ludicrous. That's what spawned this thread, just for you.

Have fun with it!!

I think this thread is evidence of your worship of him since you can't take another objective about the guy, to where you even had to start a whole thread. Really mature of you.

Well sorry if your feelings got hurt because I criticized your hero in Kubiak to where you had to lash out at other fans like myself, but you're the guy that's been saying he's a great HC and the future of this franchise. Just because you've had faith in someone that hasn't owned up to your expectations, taking it out on me isn't going to change anything or my opinion here. It will only make you look more foolish in the end when you were wrong the whole time, but made an ass out of yourself by attacking other fans who disagreed with it. I don't care what you think of me TB. I only care what happens with the Texans.

silvrhand
10-12-2009, 01:59 PM
I think this thread is evidence of your worship of him since you can't take another objective about the guy, to where you even had to start a whole thread. Really mature of you.

Luke let go of your hatred, come to the dark side.. Come on man let it go can't we just all get along? :truck:

Texan_Bill
10-12-2009, 02:00 PM

Well sorry if your feelings got hurt because I criticized your hero in Kubiak to where you had to lash out at other fans like myself, but you're the guy that's been saying he's a great HC and the future of this franchise. Just because you've had faith in someone that hasn't owned up to your expectations, taking it out on me isn't going to change anything or my opinion here. It will only make you look more foolish in the end when you were wrong the whole time, but made an ass out of yourself by attacking other fans who disagreed with it. I don't care what you think of me TB. I only care what happens with the Texans.

:clap:
As usual you would be wrong....... Again.

Care to argue with Dread-Head and JBZ anout MLK again???

badboy
10-12-2009, 02:01 PM
You just copy and paste a lot of words into this little doo-hickey box and it spits out a word cloud, it's pretty neat.

That being said I'm gonna go ahead and exit this thread, I was just trying to lighten everyone up ...
I think I'll go over to the Rocket forum and talk about TMac and Yao. That certainly can't be controversial.

Texecutioner
10-12-2009, 02:14 PM
:clap:
As usual you would be wrong....... Again.

Care to argue with Dread-Head and JBZ anout MLK again???

You must really be yearning for attention dude. Do you need people to notice you that bad? I mean, if starting out a thread bashing onother fans after a Texan's loss wasn't pathetic enough, you're on your second attempt at trying to drag Dread and JBZ into this about a thread that was from last Friday regarding Obama. And I thought this was supposed to be about my displeasure about Kubiak? Which one is it?? I guess you don't know at this point. You just wanted some attention, and since you obviously haven't gotten enough of it, you're now trying to instigate something with Dread, JBZ, and I. Just because you wanted a message board cat fight, doesn't mean that they do. Leave them alone. If you've got a personal problem with me, then take it up for yourself, don't try dragging them into your issues. And if you really had a problem you would have PM'd me to start a fight instead of dragging this garbage out here to make the whole board look stupid, but you needed the attention obviously.

Texan_Bill
10-12-2009, 02:22 PM
You must really be yearning for attention dude. Do you need people to notice you that bad? I mean, if starting out a thread bashing onother fans after a Texan's loss wasn't pathetic enough, you're on your second attempt at trying to drag Dread and JBZ into this about a thread that was from last Friday regarding Obama. And I thought this was supposed to be about my displeasure about Kubiak? Which one is it?? I guess you don't know at this point. You just wanted some attention, and since you obviously haven't gotten enough of it, you're now trying to instigate something with Dread, JBZ, and I. Just because you wanted a message board cat fight, doesn't mean that they do. Leave them alone. If you've got a personal problem with me, then take it up for yourself, don't try dragging them into your issues. And if you really had a problem you would have PM'd me to start a fight instead of dragging this garbage out here to make the whole board look stupid, but you needed the attention obviously.

Second Honeymoon
10-12-2009, 02:39 PM

bro bro bro. i am on your side. just trying to relate how people are feeling. i get attacked and insulted all the time, but i don't care. the more people hate what i post, the more i feel that I am on the money and accurate with my take. i have been right about the Texans in the past, and sadly it looks like I am right about the Texans again.

i totally get where you are coming from and agree with you 100%. i am just trying to keep you from feeling that everyone disagrees with you. i would think that a good portion of this board's members agree with you, they are just trying to keep things positive while there is still a snowball's chance in hell to salvage the season. once the writing is more clearly on the wall, people will be getting on board of the FIRE KUBIAK bandwagon. Trust me.

were all good fans or we wouldn't be on this board. period.

HOU-TEX
10-12-2009, 02:44 PM
bro bro bro. i am on your side. just trying to relate how people are feeling. i get attacked and insulted all the time, but i don't care. the more people hate what i post, the more i feel that I am on the money and accurate with my take. i have been right about the Texans in the past, and sadly it looks like I am right about the Texans again.

i totally get where you are coming from and agree with you 100%. i am just trying to keep you from feeling that everyone disagrees with you. i would think that a good portion of this board's members agree with you, they are just trying to keep things positive while there is still a snowball's chance in hell to salvage the season. once the writing is more clearly on the wall, people will be getting on board of the FIRE KUBIAK bandwagon. Trust me.

By George, I think I agree with you for the most part.

Mr. White
10-12-2009, 02:45 PM
were all good fans or we wouldn't be on this board. Period.

qft

swtbound07
10-12-2009, 02:48 PM
I feel your pain Tex. Really I do. And when Kubiak is fired, and the team suffers another sub par year, the same names in this thread will have known it all along. Nobody will have thought Kubiak was the coaching savior. Nobody at all. It's hell being right sometimes.

Texecutioner
10-12-2009, 02:49 PM

Good post, but I think it's pretty weak when fans attack other fans for voicing displeasure when the team's not performing well. I've thought it was pretty sorry in the past, when many attacked you for pointing out many obvious blunders that were existent at the time. Fans only complain and voice their frustration because they care and their passionate about their team. I feel sorry for Raiders fans and Bengals fans a lot because of what they have to endure year after year with what their owner does to them. The Texans franchise has basically been right on par with some of those teams since their inception. It's only natural that there will be a lot of frustration from fans. Running off and starting cat fights with fans that want the same thing you do though is pathetic especially when we've been down this road before with Capers.

Texecutioner
10-12-2009, 02:58 PM
I feel your pain Tex. Really I do. And when Kubiak is fired, and the team suffers another sub par year, the same names in this thread will have known it all along. Nobody will have thought Kubiak was the coaching savior. Nobody at all. It's hell being right sometimes.

I know, I just wonder where certain guys will be when that happens and what they will be saying if it does and they end up being totally wrong, but had the arrogance to call out and insult other fans for their misconceptions and blind loyalty? Will they own up to it and admit that they were wrong, or will they continue to melt down on other fellow fans that weren't the same types of optimists that they were? I think that's where credibility lies personally. I'm just more of a realist. For the record I would love to be wrong about Kubes, and eat crow all day long. I just don't have an ounce of faith of that ever happening at this point.

Texan_Bill
10-12-2009, 03:02 PM
Good post, but I think it's pretty weak when fans attack other fans for voicing displeasure when the team's not performing well. I've thought it was pretty sorry in the past, when many attacked you for pointing out many obvious blunders that were existent at the time. Fans only complain and voice their frustration because they care and their passionate about their team. I feel sorry for Raiders fans and Bengals fans a lot because of what they have to endure year after year with what their owner does to them. The Texans franchise has basically been right on par with some of those teams since their inception. It's only natural that there will be a lot of frustration from fans. Running off and starting cat fights with fans that want the same thing you do though is pathetic especially when we've been down this road before with Capers.

Believe, if I wanted to attack you, I would've. I even said in my second or third post that it wasn't personal. Maybe I should'nt have said "infected" or brought up Dread, though.

BTW, I'm on the fence about Kubiak, therefore I take offense when you call me a blind worshipper or whatever derogatory remarks you've used in your diatribes (whether directed at me -or- in general).

Just remember: just because you say it, don't make it true.

Texan_Bill
10-12-2009, 03:05 PM
I know, I just wonder where certain guys will be when that happens and what they will be saying if it does and they end up being totally wrong, but had the arrogance to call out and insult other fans for their misconceptions and blind loyalty? Will they own up to it and admit that they were wrong, or will they continue to melt down on other fellow fans that weren't the same types of optimists that they were? I think that's where credibility lies personally. I'm just more of a realist. For the record I would love to be wrong about Kubes, and eat crow all day long. I just don't have an ounce of faith of that ever happening at this point.

You know where I'll be if he does in fact get fired??? Right here, Blue Crew and the Bull Pen. Where will you be if the ship gets righted and Kubiak signs a 5 year extension? (not saying that would remotely happen, just sayin')

HOU-TEX
10-12-2009, 03:06 PM

I think you've made that clear, hence the reason for the thread, no?

Dan B.
10-12-2009, 03:10 PM
I'm pretty down on Kubiak myself. I wasn't one of the "fire Kubiak immediately" people at the start of the season. I was willing to give Bush a chance. The team looks a lot better on D now, especially with the return of Reeves, but I'm still a little queasy about him. I'm just really sick of the roller coaster pirhouettes with these guys. Stability starts at the top, and I'm not seeing consistency from Gary.

If they look the same way at the end of the season as they have so far, I'm fine with going in a different direction in the offseason. Some guys can only get a team so far.

Texan_Bill
10-12-2009, 03:17 PM
I'm pretty down on Kubiak myself. I wasn't one of the "fire Kubiak immediately" people at the start of the season. I was willing to give Bush a chance. The team looks a lot better on D now, especially with the return of Reeves, but I'm still a little queasy about him. I'm just really sick of the roller coaster pirhouettes with these guys. Stability starts at the top, and I'm not seeing consistency from Gary.

If they look the same way at the end of the season as they have so far, I'm fine with going in a different direction in the offseason. Some guys can only get a team so far.

Good post Dan, and I can agree with the bolded.

Dan B.
10-12-2009, 03:17 PM
Since NSZ references are on the board (and this'll be the only one from me, I promise), here's one for Bill that y'all might think about it yourselves:

Sucks to be accused of blind hero worship just because you don't think a guy's the antichrist, doesn't it?

Texecutioner
10-12-2009, 03:29 PM
Believe, if I wanted to attack you, I would've. I even said in my second or third post that it wasn't personal. Maybe I should'nt have said "infected" or brought up Dread, though.

Look we get it. You wanted attention Bill, and you got it. I hope that you're happy. You could have easily PM'd me about what you were tired of, but you wanted to start a thread and make a big charade out of it, and then even gave yourself away by trying to brag about PM's and reps that you received which is probably the most immature and pathetic thing I've seen on this message board honestly, but I hope you got what you were after. YOu certainly reached for it.

Attempting to bring in Dread and JBZ into this was just you trying to take things further.

BTW, I'm on the fence about Kubiak, therefore I take offense when you call me a blind worshipper or whatever derogatory remarks you've used in your diatribes (whether directed at me -or- in general).

You were offended by what I said after you cranked out a thread where you called me out? But now you're offended? Lol! Talk about some rich irony here.

Get what you give partner.

Just remember: just because you say it, don't make it true.

I say it, because I think it's true. That's why I say it. It's my opinion. You're entitled to yours as well, and that may not be true or you may be end up being the smartest football genius on this board has ever seen. But just remember one thing. If this season does go up in flames or if these Texans don't make the playoffs in their 4th season or at least go 10-6, you're going to be the guy that attacked other fans over their opinions regarding Kubiak and tried to flame them over it. That will be you that looked like an ass for going after other fans that were right the entire time if that ends up happening. Not the people that you've bashed for posting criticisms that you didn't like. I'll have no problem eating a dish of crow if I'm wrong and the Texans make some miraculous run into the playoffs this season. You can even start another thread calling me out where you get more attention again. Hell I'll start it myself if that happens.

BrandonLwowski
10-12-2009, 03:34 PM
wowwwwwwwwwwww....did we come down to this....64 post on how much Texecutioner hates Gary...who cares if u like him or not...he is our coach right now so we have to hope for the best...im sure there is some more relevent stufff we can talk about than this guys...yall are fighting like little kids...remember we are all texans fans...we are on the same team...now can we end this thread and start something constructive...:texflag:

p.s. If gary decides to only throw the ball like he threaten!!! We will be alright

Second Honeymoon
10-12-2009, 03:36 PM

if you 'attack' fans for NOT being critical you have to be willing take criticism for being critical.

To be honest, I would wear this thread like a badge of honor.

Kubiak's future is definitely a hot topic around town, and hopefully things turn around or you know what time it is Texans fan. That's right. DRAFT TALK TIME!! Hooray!!

Oh and you know what else is coming up in a few months. 4 season ticket renewals. We have a baby due in December, is it time to bail on McNair? The whole PSL thing just has me by the balls. Just like in poker, sometimes you gotta fold and cut your losses.

Uncle Bob better show that he is willing to fix this and do whatever it takes to get it done. We are still searching for an identity and still searching for some real leadership and vision. I can't stand all this talk about 'scheme' and 'zbs' and '3-4 v 4-3' and 'goal line backs'...just play football damnit.

ok, now im ranting. what else is new. I just want Tex to know that all this arguing about who sucks at what and what coach sucks or what not, we all agree that the Texans are failing to live up to even the most modest expectations. They are still the same old Texans, lose against even average NFL teams and only beat the teams that suck (see Oakland and Tennessee) or have nothing to play for at end of the season. By the time, the playoff races start shaping up, were already making draft plans and projecting picks and needs.

The Circle Of Life as a Texan

Texecutioner, your not alone. Trust me.

Texan_Bill
10-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Look we get it. You wanted attention Bill, and you got it. I hope that you're happy. You could have easily PM'd me about what you were tired of, but you wanted to start a thread and make a big charade out of it, and then even gave yourself away by trying to brag about PM's and reps that you received which is probably the most immature and pathetic thing I've seen on this message board honestly, but I hope you got what you were after. YOu certainly reached for it.

Attempting to bring in Dread and JBZ into this was just you trying to take things further.

You were offended by what I said after you cranked out a thread where you called me out? But now you're offended? Lol! Talk about some rich irony here.

Get what you give partner.

I say it, because I think it's true. That's why I say it. It's my opinion. You're entitled to yours as well, and that may not be true or you may be end up being the smartest football genius on this board has ever seen. But just remember one thing. If this season does go up in flames or if these Texans don't make the playoffs in their 4th season or at least go 10-6, you're going to be the guy that attacked other fans over their opinions regarding Kubiak and tried to flame them over it. That will be you that looked like an ass for going after other fans that were right the entire time if that ends up happening. Not the people that you've bashed for posting criticisms that you didn't like. I'll have no problem eating a dish of crow if I'm wrong and the Texans make some miraculous run into the playoffs this season. You can even start another thread calling me out where you get more attention again. Hell I'll start it myself if that happens.

Dude, either you don't, want to get it, or your ego won't allow you to see how pompous you can be. This post furthers that. Thanks.

See what you don't get is YOU ARE NOT RIGHT. Not yet anyway. When and if you are, I will say that you are. I'll still disagee with your approach and being condescending to those that disagree with you.

I'm not flaming you for your opinion. I'm flaming you for attacking those that disagree with you. I'm flaming you for sounding like a broken record bringing nothing new to the boards. I don't flame others that I disagree with. For example the Myers thread. I totally think the guy is terrible, but I don't dwell and dwell and dwell and dwell on it. There are people that actually make arguments for the guy, but I don't flame them for it.

And please quit with the "getting attention" ploy. I know there are several posters that :spit: when you of all people have made that accusation.

infantrycak
10-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Well looks like this thread has run its course.