PDA

View Full Version : Need help!!!!

SheTexan
10-11-2009, 08:42 PM
I sorta, kinda, thinking about it, wanna, shaking my head at the THOUGHT of it, BUT, I'm thinking a Titan win might not be a bad thing!! For the FIRST time EVER, I SORTA want them to win!!! OH GOD, did I just say I hoped the Titans would win ????? See ya in the ER, I need to be committed!!!!:mcnugget:

It WOULD help our Texans, BUT, our Texans have got to help themselves first!!!

brakos82
10-11-2009, 08:43 PM
I sorta, kinda, thinking about it, wanna, shaking my head at the THOUGHT of it, BUT, I'm thinking a Titan win might not be a bad thing!! For the FIRST time EVER, I SORTA want them to win!!! OH GOD, did I just say I hoped the Titans would win ????? See ya in the ER, I need to be committed!!!!:mcnugget:

It WOULD help our Texans, BUT, our Texans have got to help themselves first!!!

Have you suffered a recent head injury? :peek:

kastofsna
10-11-2009, 08:45 PM
it's definitely better to root for your team over rooting against another team. so yeah, root for the titans tonight

SheTexan
10-11-2009, 08:50 PM
Have you suffered a recent head injury? :peek:

Must be the piggy flu! Maybe watching the Broc's in those hotdog uni's, or getting overly po'd at the old Texans for letting the cowturds get a win. WHATEVER, it altered any type of reasonable thinking! I'm getting it together though!! Heads clearing up a little!

GOOOOOOO pony's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodluck:

Hookem Horns
10-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Actually the Titans losing just might help the Texans in the long run. First off, the Texans aren't catching the Colts so that is a non factor. A complete Titans implosion just might lead to Jeff Fisher getting fired this season. Maybe he ends up back in Houston. :)

That all being said, please get some rest Grandma. ;)

SheTexan
10-11-2009, 09:28 PM
Actually the Titans losing just might help the Texans in the long run. First off, the Texans aren't catching the Colts so that is a non factor. A complete Titans implosion just might lead to Jeff Fisher getting fired this season. Maybe he ends up back in Houston. :)

That all being said, please get some rest Grandma. ;)

I know Hookum!! I just fixed myself a vinti, mocha, valium, vodka latte!! Maybe that will help! Our Texans are really messing with my head!!:cry2:

Honoring Earl 34
10-11-2009, 09:33 PM
I know Hookum!! I just fixed myself a vinti, mocha, valium, vodka latte!! Maybe that will help! Our Texans are really messing with my head!!:cry2:

Here Grandma ... try one of these .

http://www.outmac.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/fukitol.jpg

stingray
10-11-2009, 09:34 PM
A Colt win would be better because you can write off the division to the Colts. If the Titans win, then that might get them on a roll for a wildcard which is really the only playoff the position the Texans can hope for.