PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 4 Colts tickets

hookinreds
10-11-2009, 02:39 PM
Family and I are looking at going to Houston for our first Texans game which will be against the Colts. I probably can't commit to theim right now, but want to get my name out there in case someone has 4 seats they might be looking at dumping in the future. Obviously I'll keep looking for someone selling them, and will go back and see if any had been posted in the past. I didn't win the lottery so can't go all out (I'm sure purchase for the kids at the game will cost as much as the tickets). We like to get loud so when I say kids don't worry if they are next to your seats and you're rowdy, so are we.

MannyFresh
10-11-2009, 07:45 PM
Family and I are looking at going to Houston for our first Texans game which will be against the Colts. I probably can't commit to theim right now, but want to get my name out there in case someone has 4 seats they might be looking at dumping in the future. Obviously I'll keep looking for someone selling them, and will go back and see if any had been posted in the past. I didn't win the lottery so can't go all out (I'm sure purchase for the kids at the game will cost as much as the tickets). We like to get loud so when I say kids don't worry if they are next to your seats and you're rowdy, so are we.

Don't fret after today I'm sure you'll find em soon enough.

hookinreds
10-12-2009, 10:16 AM
don't fret after today i'm sure you'll find em soon enough.

lol

ubecool454
10-13-2009, 03:35 PM
Don't fret after today I'm sure you'll find em soon enough.

Atta way Mannynotsofresh...keep the faith!:bat:

hookinreds
10-15-2009, 05:03 PM
Ok...it's official we want to go to this game. Looking for 4 tickets in 100s or 300s. Let me know what you have and how much! :splits: