PDA

View Full Version : Week 5: Texans at Cardinals Gameday Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

TexanBacker93
10-11-2009, 04:38 PM
I would love to be a fly on the wall at half time, if i was kubes i would be going f*"&"*n mental at them, but doubt thats going to happen

seriously he needs to question himself he isnt doing the job he is being paid for.

They should go mental right back. The failures start at with Rick Smith and the crappy players he has brought in and goes to Kubiak and his inability to gameplan. Right now the cheerleaders are the only positive thing for Houston.

Jottoz
All I know is Monday morning my A$$ still has to get up and go to work.

These poor millionaires get to watch tape of how bad they sucked there 1 day at work

Dishman
**** this ****. I am finding another game to watch on Sunday Ticket. The Texans are POORLY COACHED all around. Frank Bush's schemes and play calls SUCK ASS and Little Shanahan SUCKS and of course Kubiag sucks the most. FIRE THEM ALL. I am convinced now that coaching is holding us back. Get a good safety in the draft in the first round with a LEGIT coaching staff and we will be a real playoff contender. Oh, I wouldn't mind looking at QB options.

Amen!

Thorn
The Texans better get their damn act togeather real quick, or they'll be looking at a 3-6 record during their bye week. Right now I'm see the Bills as the only team we can beat during this streatch.

DerekLee1
Wow. 7-0 with 3 minutes to go. 21-0 at the half. No words.

Bubbajwp
10-11-2009, 04:39 PM
Hopfully we will go with the QB Kneel offense next half. It should do a better job of keeping the Cardinals offense on the sidelines.

Absolutely pathetic.

Im officially on the fire Kubiak bandwagon.

mattieuk
Remember last year we had this cool play with OD catching the ball over the middle for 8~12 yards...

What happened with that?

We perfected it. And thus it got boring.

New_Texans
The offense needs to try something different...running to the outside with Slaton was working then they just stopped all the sudden and this was when they were only down by 7.

mussop
10-11-2009, 04:40 PM
Our edge pass rushing is sooooo bad right now, it's scary. I dont care how much of a beast #90 is, fact is that his run-around move ends 5 yards behind the qb with a pass...

Yep time to switch to a 3/4

Because unfortunately in the NFL you hardly ever play 2 ****ty teams in a row.

Our victories are over a 0-4 Titans team and a 1-4 Oakland team (that just got absolutetly drilled by the Giants today.)

Face it folks......Houston is lucky they had two of the worst teams in the NFL to start the year out against. You're about to see the real Texans over the next 5 games. Defense is getting better against the run, but we can't even push dlines off the line of scrimmage when we run the ball.

I didnt expect anything different. Kinda seen it coming. Like I said we will be lucky to finish with more than 6 wins.

disaacks3
watch what you guys say on here......the douches who think they are the kings of dictating who is a real fan and who is not will call you fairweather...LOL

O well, not even gonna get pissed, just start my laundry and listen in the background at this point. NOt worth me getting pissed.

What a dumbass play to run slaton on that 3rd and 1 when we know we have NO run game. Should have at least gave it to Leach. I'm sure the "fairweather" patrol will set me straight on that though!! Exactly what orifice are you pulling this "kings of dictating" garbage from?

We're the guys calling it as we see it...we aren't blind and we're angrier than you are.

Showtime100
All my fellow Austinites better start making plans for next week. I can see the Texans getting the plug pulled on them. :tvhorror:

jppaul
10-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Kyle is calling a hell of a game.

Carr Bombed
I would love to be a fly on the wall at half time, if i was kubes i would be going f*"&"*n mental at them, but doubt thats going to happen

seriously he needs to question himself he isnt doing the job he is being paid for.

Kubiak is the one who installed this ****ty outdated ZBS that gets blown consistently off the damn ball. We're too light up the middle.....it's sad, because on that 3rd and 1, I told myself "If they run it here they might get the punting team ready.

They CAN'T RUN THE BALL. If you don't play good defense and if you CAN'T run the ball.......YOU WILL NOT WIN ON THE ROAD IN THE NFL. (that Tenn game was a fluke....that almost NEVER happens.) Your offense can have bad days when on the road, that's why teams with good defenses and running games are also good road teams. Our offense has to put up 30 points every week just to have a chance to win a damn game.

DerekLee1
As I've said for a season and a quarter now, Slaton is NOT "the guy" for this offense. He's a third down back, nothing more. Kubiak needs to bench him in the second half.

UK_Texan
Seriously feeling like sunday is the worst day of the week, i look forward to game day its the highlight of my sunday evening.

Give it another quarter then im off i rkn

mariowillshine15
The only good thing about sucking is it will bring change. Hopefully this time around we pick the right coach. Although im not holding my breath.

jppaul
I have an idea, lets let the worst QB under pressure sit back and face a four man stunting pass rush...thats awesome.

ATXtexanfan
Texans lose twice today, v dallas and zona

jaayteetx
10-11-2009, 04:42 PM
The offense needs to try something different...running to the outside with Slaton was working then they just stopped all the sudden and this was when they were only down by 7.

I was thinking the exact same thing, our interior linemen are getting zero push, run the ball on sweeps, get a little creative!

Blake
I dont understand why everyone is bitching. Did yall expect the Texans defense to suddenly learn how to play team defense against a team with Warner, Fitz, Boldin, Urban and a a slew of other players?

Plus their defense is really what got them to the playoffs last year.

I predicted 45-13 and its coming a reality. The Texans were not ready to play today. So toss another loss on Kubiak and the coaching staff.

StevieWonder
All my fellow Austinites better start making plans for next week. I can see the Texans getting the plug pulled on them. :tvhorror:

Right now... I kind of don't care. Whatever they decide to put in its place should be better than us.

LonerATO

That all depends on VY playing and the Titans actually winning tonight

mussop
10-11-2009, 04:43 PM
As I've said for a season and a quarter now, Slaton is NOT "the guy" for this offense. He's a third down back, nothing more. Kubiak needs to bench him in the second half.

Give me a break. Its not his fault the OL cant stop penetration by the D.

TexanBacker93

Well, the pathetic coach we have insists on trying to run the ball up the middle. This coming despite the fact that we have no interior linemen that can create a hole. But...these guys don't care. Even the coaches get to keep all their money even if they get fired. Someone will recycle them so they'll get another nice paycheck. This sucks.

leebigeztx
I don't know why, but schaub started the game with a fumble and was missing wide open players. Not to mention, his pass looks flat. The positive is arizona can't run the clock out.

mariowillshine15
I dont understand why everyone is bitching. Did yall expect the Texans defense to suddenly learn how to play team defense against a team with Warner, Fitz, Boldin, Urban and a a slew of other players?

I predicted 45-13 and its coming a reality. The Texans were not ready to play today. So toss another loss on Kubiak and the coaching staff.

I expected the defense to suck. But not the offense.

Buffi2
10-11-2009, 04:44 PM
The Texans were not ready to play today..

The Texans are never, ever ready to play. The football Gods just take pity on us from time to time.

Hookem Horns
10-11-2009, 04:44 PM
Rangers are playing right now. Switching over. At least they have been playing with some passion.

ATXtexanfan
10-11-2009, 04:45 PM
Offense no call no show, " YOUR FIRED"

Leahmic223
Defense has done better than the offense, they gave the offense numerous tries to tie up the game. Of course our Defense isn't going to hold up that long though...

Maddict5
I don't know why, but schaub started the game with a fumble and was missing wide open players. Not to mention, his pass looks flat. The positive is arizona can't run the clock out.

they can if they complete all their passes which they are practically doing at the moment :spit:

terrible half especially on O. hopefully they react & make it semi interesting. cards get the ball first though :gun:

jppaul

No but we certainly expected them to at least play some offense.

Spled
10-11-2009, 04:46 PM
Their secondary and pass rush are vastly superior to ours. We've still only got 4 team sacks on the year.

TexanBacker93
10-11-2009, 04:47 PM

They are never ready to play. After the game the piece of crap coach will say it's on him. He didn't get them ready. Well, you know what. You never do. You are clueless. You rode Elway's coattails to a couple of rings. Hell, give Bruce Matthews the job. At least he could start in the NFL. You look at all the bad QBs in the league starting right now (today we have one of our own) and you realize that Aggie couldn't even start over one of them.

TexCanada
I can't help but think that this would be a very different game if we converted on that 3rd and one and keep the drive alive. That hurt.

jppaul
For the good news I have Fitzgerald and Hightower in my fantasy league.

indiantexan
time to hit the bottle

ATXtexanfan
10-11-2009, 04:48 PM

Sad part is the D played ok, the O is no where's to be found

PhilpW
On the bright side.....it should be 28 - 0.

Carr Bombed

I've been one of Slaton's biggest critics, but even I've come to the realization that it's not just him. This Oline doesn't open up any running lanes. Slaton has to run around defenders before he even gets to the line of scrimmage. The Oline is WAY too soft up front and they don't have enough sand in their pants.

I'm tired of the ZBS......that's something else that needs to be changed during the offseason. I mean if you want to build a line that has some ZBS principles fine do that, but don't build a line that's solely built on the ZBS. Our Oline sucks this year.

StevieWonder
On the dimly lit side... at least it's only a regional game. :turtle:

Carr Bombed
10-11-2009, 04:49 PM
time to hit the bottle

I quit drinking over a month ago......probably one of the reasons why I'm so grumpy on Sundays.

Thorn
10-11-2009, 04:49 PM
The sad thing is, is we've got good players on this team. There is no reason we should be sucking this bad. I'm about ready to join the Fire Kubiac club, but I'm holding out hope he can still pull this season out. Don't know how, though.

Wolf
10-11-2009, 04:50 PM
I quit drinking over a month ago......probably one of the reasons why I'm so grumpy on Sundays.

agreed, i am on 30 days

New_Texans
Well, the pathetic coach we have insists on trying to run the ball up the middle. This coming despite the fact that we have no interior linemen that can create a hole. But...these guys don't care. Even the coaches get to keep all their money even if they get fired. Someone will recycle them so they'll get another nice paycheck. This sucks.

Run up the middle my ass...rushing yards are rushing yard for ffs! The outside yards are just as good as the middle ones and guess what...the outside yards were working. Coaches....come on you idiots.

TexanBacker93
I've been one of Slaton's biggest critics, but even I've come to the realization that it's not just him. This Oline doesn't open up any running lanes. Slaton has to run around defenders before he even gets to the line of scrimmage. The Oline is WAY too soft up front and they don't have enough sand in their pants.

I'm tired of the ZBS......that's something else that needs to be changed during the offseason. I mean if you want to build a line that has some ZBS principles fine do that, but don't build a line that's solely built on the ZBS. Our Oline sucks this year.

Once they give Kubiak his walking papers Gibbs will leave with this ZBS waste of time blocking system. Yeah it worked 10 years ago. Times have changed. Defenses have adapted. Unfortunately this coaching staff doesn't have the ability to adapt.

PhilpW
10-11-2009, 04:51 PM
We're a perfect 0'fer on third downs. AWESOME

dtran04
Seems like Mario is done. Not out there...

mattieuk
Alright, there is a lot of anger going on, but this is not dead yet. We were being written off at 7-0 before the fumble!

We need the offense to step up firstly. We've been hitting a few passes, Slaton was running well early on, but we've gotta get these 3rd down calls right. These are falling on the playcalling mostly. The 3rd and 1 was just pure crap. Running Slaton into a big body of players is just plain wacky....may as well send Jacoby running and try and hit him long, for the chances of it actually coming off.

As for the defense, they are playing pretty nicely. We're up against a damned good pass offense. Their run however, since the first drive has been getting nothing. We've crowded their running lanes, and forced them to throw, which in the long term hasn't helped, but the D has been being some good things.

Early turnover here helps.

Wolf
The sad thing is, is we've got good players on this team. There is no reason we should be sucking this bad. I'm about ready to join the Fire Kubiac club, but I'm holding out hope he can still pull this season out. Don't know how, though.

I don't either Thorn.. I mind boggled why this team is this bad on defense

mariowillshine15
10-11-2009, 04:52 PM
Good D there. Now LETS SCORE

brakos82
Oh. A stop. Imagine that...

76Texan
The Texans will show up in the second half!
I hope!:fans:

ATXtexanfan
10-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Lets see if the O made any adjustments now that the D has done their job

mattieuk
Great defense. Great start.

Now the offense with a boot up their arses gets going.

mariowillshine15
Jacoby thats it baby! lets go!

brakos82
Jones makes the catch... GREAT RETURN!

DexmanC
Jacoby is the MAN!

I wish he had more of a team around him.

Dan B.
Jacoby is a freaking cannon when he goes off. Great run.

Bubbajwp
Anybody left that wants Jacoby gone?

Jottoz
Good Job JJ!

jppaul
Jacoby Jones stepping his game up

76Texan
10-11-2009, 04:54 PM
Come on, let's GOOOOOOOOOO!:fans:

texansdrummer
Way to go Jacoby!!!!!

Wolf
that was a WTF are you doing ??? to oh wow!

mattieuk
Jacoby shows the heck up!

Dread-Head
Kurt Warner should have his FNG legs broken. You're up by 14 with 60 seconds on the clock going into halftime in a game that anyone with half a brain knows you're going to win and rather than being a class act and running out the clock by kneeling on it a couple of times you shove the ball down your opponent's throats?
Sorry. I'm on the Texan's defense I'm handing the commissioner an entire paycheck next week, because I'd be doing my best to take this cat's Superbowl ring and shove it so far up his Tommy Lee Jones lookin' @$$ that it would reappear as nose ring.

brakos82
Walter with the catch to the 22.

Bubbajwp
Look at that he threw to somebody other than AJ.

Showtime100
Trying to figure out if that light at the end of the tunnel is a train :thinking:

Dan B.
Jacoby is the MAN!

I wish he had more of a team around him.

They just showed Reeves with a phenomenal block.

His teammates are what makes him the man.

Hervoyel
We should quit complaining about the players. This is "all on Gary" after all. He didn't have these kids ready to play. He and the coaches just gotta come back and keep battling and figure something out. He can't say enough about the job Frank Bush is doing. He's a battler. Kyle Shannahan is a battler. They just got to keep working with the kids and find a way to execute better. Keep battling. Kasey Studdard played a hell of a game. He keeps battling. He's a great kid. The Cardinals just did a better job of executing their offense and we didn't battle enough. That's on me.

**** you Gary.

mariowillshine15
10-11-2009, 04:55 PM
How F'ing predicatble 2nd and 1 lets run up the gut and get stuffed!

brakos82
Slaton to the first hopefully.

Jottoz
Frickin Ridiculous

HTown2ATX
We're the guys calling it as we see it...we aren't blind and we're angrier than you are.

Seriously doubt you're any more angry about this team than me. I didn't watch football between the Oilers and Texans. I waited for this product that has been on display the past few years. Never once given up on them and never will. But I don't need blood presure medication at 28, so, I'm trying not to get so pissed when they play the way they do and make me ask myself why I expected more.

It just cracks me up when the masters of madden, the pioneers of playstation, start throwing around "fairweather" and "casual fan" labels. Seriosuly, it's hilarious!

:fans:

Carr Bombed
It's sad when your running back has to make 2 people miss before he can even get to the line of scrimmage.

mariowillshine15
Wtf!!!

brakos82
Trying to figure out if that light at the end of the tunnel is a train :thinking:

Nope. Just some guy with a flashlight.

:gun:

Jottoz
Horrible horrible o-line

Carr Bombed
Stop running on 3rd and 1.......QB sneak that ****.

DexmanC
They need this ****

Wolf
10-11-2009, 04:56 PM
Kurt Warner should have his FNG legs broken. You're up by 14 with 60 seconds on the clock going into halftime in a game that anyone with half a brain knows you're going to win and rather than being a class act and running out the clock by kneeling on it a couple of times you shove the ball down your opponent's throats?
Sorry. I'm on the Texan's defense I'm handing the commissioner an entire paycheck next week, because I'd be doing my best to take this cat's Superbowl ring and shove it so far up his Tommy Lee Jones lookin' @$$ that it would reappear as nose ring.

i take that is sarcasm?

brakos82

Sal Rosenberg
makes me sick

mattieuk
Wow. Keep flogging that dead horse.

Austrian
That was a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE throw.

False Start
How embarrassing..... :choke:

ATXtexanfan
Wow, just wow, seriously, that just happened

mattieuk
10-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Look left Schaub!

JESUS!

Carr Bombed
LMFAO.....4th and 1 and a hail mary (might as well be when you're throwing to double coverage) is the best we can do...

FML.

DexmanC
You believe the playcalling? The defense and special teams pick the
offense up, and NOTHING!!!

Showtime100
They go to the BACK of the endzone on 4th and 1 !!!!!!!!!!!! That didn't just happen.

Spled
2nd and a centimeter and the team will find a way to screw it up.

TexCanada
We can't come up with one damn yard with 3 downs!?! Here we come 4 win season

Thorn
This thread should be merged with the 2012 movie thread, because in either case we are watching a disaster.

BeerTastesLikeVictory
10-11-2009, 04:58 PM
I'm looking forward to tomorrow so we can start out 11 game season.:hides:

New_Texans
if you are going to go for it on the forth and you know you are, throw and the 3rd ****ing down and run on the 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!

jppaul
Stop running on 3rd and 1.......QB sneak that ****.

twice

Bubbajwp
Why do we insist on trying to use a power running game on 3rd downs. We should spread the defense with WR's then depending on the defense run or call an audible to a quick pass. WTF are they doing.

TexanBacker93

I don't agree. It's the difference between winning and losing. If it's the end of the GAME. Yes. At this point you gotta score points when you can. You get a team down and you have to finish them. Kubiak could learn something from that.

imatexan
One exciting play leads to a let down.
:gun:

DexmanC
10-11-2009, 04:59 PM
"Great coaches don't go 8-8." Bob Mcnair

Looks like we have to take another wrecking ball to this team.
It's a damned shame, too.

TexansSeminole
KW was wide open on that 4th and 1. Wide open.

WWJD
This thread should be merged with the 2012 movie thread, because in either case we are watching a disaster.

Funny....

cdollaz
The problem is that we are probably gonna whip up on the Rams, Seahawks,and Dolphins at the end of the year, end on a good note, and we will repeat the same cycle next year for the 4th year in a row.

ATXtexanfan
Why are we here?

mussop
10-11-2009, 05:00 PM
Its official, WE SUCK!

blitz90
Damnit i need to punch the hell outta something! Why are we running on these 3rd and shorts when we have an inept running game!!!!

At this point i'd rather try to sand-paper the ass of a pitbull with a t-bone tied around my neck than watch this team!!! Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh!!!

texansdrummer
We are playing so badly that the Cardinal fans may start booing us....

New_Texans
Also Dunta you ain't worth the money either way.

mattieuk
We need the offense to step up firstly. We've been hitting a few passes, Slaton was running well early on, but we've gotta get these 3rd down calls right. These are falling on the playcalling mostly. The 3rd and 1 was just pure crap. Running Slaton into a big body of players is just plain wacky....may as well send Jacoby running and try and hit him long, for the chances of it actually coming off.

Jeez....I was only messing...didn't know they read my posts.

UK_Texan
10-11-2009, 05:01 PM
At least jags are losing might be a positive :thinking:

Spled
Give Ron Dayne a call. He could usually get that yard in 3 carries.

mariowillshine15
wow pressure where have you gone my friend? Bout time.

brakos82
Smith got to Warner... interesting...

New_Texans
offense must score this drive.

76Texan
Keep fighting boys, let's gooooooo!

ATXtexanfan
I'm proud of our D, O can go to hell

brakos82
10-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Give Ron Dayne a call. He could usually get that yard in 3 carries.

:phone:

Showtime100
"Great coaches don't go 8-8." Bob Mcnair

Looks like we have to take another wrecking ball to this team.
It's a damned shame, too.

Half agree. We need to fire the generals and keep most of the soldiers.

brakos82
Jones makes the catch. :woot2:

mattieuk
Big D. Again.

Lets go JJ!

New_Texans
Our D is playing a good game, we just dont have the consistent balance of both D and O for each game.

False Start
10-11-2009, 05:03 PM
Buy/sell : The Texans don't score...... :heh:

TexCanada
10-11-2009, 05:03 PM

sell

Thorn
10-11-2009, 05:04 PM
if they don't score THIS drive, it's officially over with for today.

mattieuk

Sell. Gotta believe.

I think our best chance is a fumble from us, then stripping it back from them, then running it in for the score....more chance than our offense doing something right atm...

brakos82
Kinda wish the Saints were playing so I could feel a bit better.

DexmanC
Where is Chris Brown?

HTown2ATX
10-11-2009, 05:05 PM
I guess the reason I'm not so pissed is that I just yesterday bought my first 32 inch LCD HDTV. I'm so happy just watching a game on HD and have been having a few beers as I have been abstaining lately, I don't want to get pissed and wreck my new TV!

My old TV was a warhorse damnit! I chucked a few Shiners at that thing and always came threw without a scratch, but this new HD flatscreen is too nice and new for that!

It does suck that I got it and this is the way my Texans christen it!

mariowillshine15
Where is Chris Brown?

Banished to the fumble doghouse im guessing.

Dan B.
From what I've seen (disclaimer: missed part of the first quarter), Reeves has made a difference. We are able to put some pressure on Warner and force some TO's.

The offensive failures I put on playcalling. For all his offensive genius, Gibbs and Shanahan are not looking good right now. Really, really down on Gary right now.

New_Texans
i blame Schaub's goatee.

UK_Texan
10-11-2009, 05:06 PM
make or break time for schaub now

brakos82
Wait... I think I hear something... it sound like a drive...

False Start
Sell. Gotta believe.

I think our best chance is a fumble from us, then stripping it back from them, then running it in for the score....more chance than our offense doing something right atm...

Yeah, the way this game is going it wouldn't surprise me.

Austrian
10-11-2009, 05:07 PM
This team is too depressing to watch, jeez, and I'm used to watch depressing teams.

Showtime100
10-11-2009, 05:07 PM
Schaub looks David Carr-scared right now.

mariowillshine15
10-11-2009, 05:08 PM
Theres Chris Brown fresh out of witness protection from the Jags game.

New_Texans
Schaub looks David Carr-scared right now.

No he actually made the right decision there.

Mailman
If we don't get a first down, can we please just kick a FG?

Dan B.
OMG QB sneak on 3rd and 1. What a novel concept.

brakos82
See? Could've done that earlier...

New_Texans
*applauds*

UK_Texan
10-11-2009, 05:09 PM
would we even make a field goal if we tried or would that get blocked

Ckw
Victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (in my best Johnny Drama voice) We actually converted a 3rd down!

Dan B.
sweet leap by Brown for the 1st.

brakos82
There's Chris to the 8.

Jottoz
Good effort Brown!

brakos82
10-11-2009, 05:10 PM
Daniels to the 5, flag. *

* Defense MLB, half-distance.

Dan B.
God they are biting on the play fake every time.

Showtime100
No he actually made the right decision there.

I wasn't talking about that.

mattieuk
Hey...whaddya know. When Schaub drops so far back the D line can't get to him he's pretty good!

brakos82
10-11-2009, 05:11 PM
Incomplete to AJ.

UK_Texan
1st and goal ????

Translate please haha

Austrian
WTH is Schaub thinking??

Carr Bombed
Newsflash Schaub......If Andre Johnson is double covered, somebody is usually open.

ATXtexanfan
10-11-2009, 05:12 PM
It's 5:12 pm and schaub still sucks

brakos82
Inside the 1... ****....

Austrian
Nearly.

Wolf
OD disappears when we get to goal line

Jottoz
Block Fckers

brakos82
Touchdown.

New_Texans
finally, now the d needs another 3 and out

Austrian
Finally.

Jottoz
10-11-2009, 05:13 PM
Wow is that real coaching

Showtime100
Up the middle for positive yardage? Touchdown? Damn that Kubes is a genius. (sarcasm...lol)

76Texan
TOUCHDOWN! :kingkong::ant::cow::devilpig:

Come on Defense!
Get that ball back! :pirate::pirate:

brakos82
Wow is that real coaching
Nope, just sheer luck.

mattieuk
Yes yes yes!

That is so much better. Come on now!

Also in good news for the Texans, the Jags are being all blown out by the Seahawks.

Jottoz
10-11-2009, 05:14 PM
Defense seriously needs to find a way to score

Lucky
Chris Brown doesn't fumble at the goal line!!!

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2655512/2/istockphoto_2655512-confetti-light-background.jpg

Wolf
I am not going to say what i thought of that Jack in the box commercial

:spit:

TexCanada
Desperately need a stop/turnover

False Start
10-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Wow...... a TD! So you're saying there's a chance......

brakos82
10-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Hey, we've done crazier things.

Wolf
10-11-2009, 05:16 PM
Joe Texan sighting !
:smiliedance:

Maddict5
tbh i want CB in their fulltime as our back

TexCanada
good thing i sold on that buy/sell

Austrian

Probably not. Im thinking Kurt Warner scrambles 70 yards for a TD now.:gun:

False Start
Hey, we've done crazier things.

That's what I'm hoping. :fans:

Lets see what the D can do.

texanhead08
Why are we here?

Cuz we got no place else to go.

mattieuk
10-11-2009, 05:17 PM
That's what I'm hoping. :fans:

Lets see what the D can do.

Hopefully the same great stuff they've been doing for a lot of this afternoon.

brakos82
I believe I may end up needing the drunk thread by day's end. LOL

Austrian
The stream just jumped to NE vs. DEn.

Thorn
Can the Texans do it? Can they come from behind like good NFL teams do? Or did the Cardies just get confused for a moment?

False Start
good thing i sold on that buy/sell

I was trying some reverse psychology. :shades:

Malloy
10-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Did Kubiak take over the playcalling or is he always holding the sheet with the plays on it?

brakos82
10-11-2009, 05:19 PM
Jaques Reeves with a play.

New_Texans
Dunta doesnt do that.

Bubbajwp
If that was bennett instead of Reeves its a TD.

New_Texans
That was a good catch...

Carr Bombed
10-11-2009, 05:20 PM
There's Reeves again........the guy who doesn't know how to look back for the ball.

mariowillshine15
10-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Did Kubiak take over the playcalling or is he always holding the sheet with the plays on it?

I thought it was a Dennys menu.

ATXtexanfan
10-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Fear the D being gassed

brakos82
I thought it was a Dennys menu.

Nope, IHOP menu.

Wolf
robinson with a play.. that has to be worth a mill

mariowillshine15
A sack wow!

brakos82
SACKED by Okoye!

Mailman
I cannot believe Warner did not fumble that one. Damn.

texanhead08
OMG!!! Pay me Rick actually made a play.

Wolf
10-11-2009, 05:22 PM
Cushlash!

76Texan
YESSSS!:kingkong::kingkong::kingkong:
:turtle:

ReliantTexan
That sack was all Cushing.

UK_Texan
Why have we turned up in the 3rd quarter,

maybe late KO dont suit us

Carr Bombed
10-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Well atleast we have some building blocks for the next head coach....

Austrian
If they scored here they might actually have a chance..kinda.

mattieuk
Awesome D there.

We owe a heck of a lot to them if we can pull off the comeback.

:texans:

brakos82
10-11-2009, 05:24 PM
:thinking: If Warner is sacked, they lose this season.

Bubbajwp
10-11-2009, 05:24 PM
A OD sightning!

Wolf
10-11-2009, 05:25 PM
Damn Seattle is putting a prison beating on the Jags

34-0

Austrian
There is OD!

brakos82
Damn Seattle is putting a prison beating on the Jags

34-0
And they're not trying to blind the Jags with lime green.

Malloy
10-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Pollard is badass on ST, he's been REAL close to the kicker on several punts.

Didn't he block kicks at KC or something?

Austrian
10-11-2009, 05:27 PM
And they're not trying to blind the Jags with lime green.

Ugh. Those uniforms cause retinal detachment.

Air Canada
10-11-2009, 05:28 PM
Man, COME ON! LET"S SHOCK THIS TEAM! LETS GO OFFENSE!! DANG!

Carr Bombed
10-11-2009, 05:28 PM
Sad thing is.........if we didn't dig ourselves into the early hole, we might already be back in this game.

mariowillshine15
10-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Slaton just broke that guys ankles.

UK_Texan
would of been nice to score that FG earlier definatly filll me with a bit more confidence

disaacks3
Ahh the therapy of playing w/ my little girl dropped the BP by about 30 pts. That, a fantastic play by Dunta and a TD is making this a little easier.

A quick TD, another 3 and out and we might have a chance.

mattieuk
10-11-2009, 05:30 PM
Oh he moves his feet like a ballerina at times!

Wolf
did slaton lose some weight, he seems more shifty the last couple of games

Carr Bombed
My god...c'mon Schaub.

Showtime100
I think I found a charm. Everytime I type a negative post the Texans do something positive before I hit submit.

brakos82
10-11-2009, 05:31 PM
DAVID ANDERSON to the 10!

brakos82
I think I found a charm. Everytime I type a negative post the Texans do something positive before I hit submit.

Quick, type "Fire Kubiak".

Austrian
Da!!

Carr Bombed
Does that KW play EVER work?

brakos82
10-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Schaub to Andre Johnson, TOUCHDOWN TEXANS!!!

mariowillshine15
AJ TD! Lets go!

Wolf
Does that KW play EVER work?

I don't recall it working

EVER

AJ !!!!!!!!!!!!! 17-10!!!!!

TexCanada
Ya AJ!!!! TD!

UK_Texan
woop come on please do not self destruct

Austrian
AJ is the man!!

76Texan
YAHOOOOOO! :wild::smiliedance::bender::kingkong:

Showtime100
10-11-2009, 05:33 PM
Quick, type "Fire Kubiak".

I said I found a charm, not a magic lamp.......lol :D

TOUCHDOWN!!

New_Texans
come on Defense!

Thorn
And now we have a game on our hands. :)

:texflag:

New_Texans
10-11-2009, 05:34 PM
Wait everyone stay pissed off they play better when we are pissed!!!!

mattieuk
COME ON TEXANS!

This is getting exciting now!

Any half time doom and gloom merchants still here?

Bubbajwp
That blocked FG looks like a huge play know it could have been 17-21.

Thorn
10-11-2009, 05:35 PM
wait everyone stay pissed off they play better when we are pissed!!!!

lol

brakos82
I hate you Vandermeer... "cherry on the sundae"... ugh....

Maddict5
fire kubiak bandwagon getting a little lighter?

nice heart so far to come back

Malloy
10-11-2009, 05:36 PM
Wth, we finally show up... Prolly too late, but nice to see nonetheless.

Wolf
I don't know if i have recall Okoye's name mentioned so much in a game

UK_Texan
COME ON TEXANS!

This is getting exciting now!

Any half time doom and gloom merchants still here?

Hi there, still here, would love to pull it off but its asking alot,

brakos82
10-11-2009, 05:37 PM
*wipes brow*

Showtime100
10-11-2009, 05:37 PM
fire kubiak bandwagon getting a little lighter?

nice heart so far to come back

I'm still on it. This game doesn't have to be 21-14 IMHO.