PDA

View Full Version : Moving the Chains: Mario has groin injury

DocBar
10-10-2009, 08:23 AM
Listening to Moving the Chains, they said Mario has a groin injury in practice, he heard a pop and is a gametime decision against the Cards. Anyone know anything about this? There's nothing about it on the Texans website. Has me curious as to where they got this info.

nunusguy
10-10-2009, 08:36 AM
I dunno, I thought he had an issue with his shoulder ? Maybe this is a new,
additional injury ?
At the very least I hope he can be in the game in nickle situations ? Trouble is that's about every offensive play with the pass-happy Cards ?

CloakNNNdagger
10-10-2009, 08:40 AM
Listening to Moving the Chains, they said Mario has a groin injury in practice, he heard a pop and is a gametime decision against the Cards. Anyone know anything about this? There's nothing about it on the Texans website. Has me curious as to where they got this info.

"Game time" decision was announced by Kubiak, but for shoulder injury. Either Moving the Chains has given bum info, or something is beginning to smell.

Air Canada
10-10-2009, 09:05 AM
"Game time" decision was announced by Kubiak, but for shoulder injury. Either Moving the Chains has given bum info, or something is beginning to smell.

I think it's ''bum'' info...:dancer:

DocBar
10-10-2009, 04:24 PM
I think it's ''bum'' info...:dancer:

That's what I was thinking after I couldn't find anything else on it. They were very specific about Mario saying he heard it pop, though, so I figured I would ask the experts.

ChampionTexan
10-10-2009, 07:59 PM
I don't know if it's the original source, but the USA Today Fantasy Site wrote it, and attributed it to HoustonTexans.com.

LINK (http://fantasyfootball.usatoday.com/content/player.asp?sport=nfl&id=3636)

However, if you'll scroll down the page on the link, you'll see the comment listed in the "Latest Notes" section dated Oct. 9, 2009, and a very similar comment immediately below it dated 12/28/08 (The final game from last year). Both comments reference Mario feeling a pop in his groin.

My guess is somebody knew Mario had in injury issue, got confused and just picked up the info. from last season instead of this season. Pretty embarrassing, but it doesn't appear to be anything above and beyond what we've been told since last week's game.

El Tejano
10-10-2009, 10:15 PM
Go to his twitter.