PDA

View Full Version : fracas in the end zone?

Silver Oak
10-04-2009, 04:19 PM
I only caught sight of it after police and security had the raider fan on the ground in the endzone, but anyone see how/why he was out there?

MannyFresh
10-04-2009, 04:34 PM
Some drunk trying to run out there and be an ass clown...then he started that "look at me how funny" look when they were hauling him off....Raider fan was in true form today....when my son and I were leaving, one of my peoples and his brutha buddy were in cuffs being taken somewhere by the po-po...and then another Raider hot head was yelling with his buddies at some Texan fans over in Blue Lot and police ended that quickly....lot of cops than usual today, but it didn't hamper my son's experience which was awesome.

Hagar
10-04-2009, 04:44 PM
The dude didn't even do a proper STREAK!!!

MannyFresh
10-04-2009, 04:46 PM
The dude didn't even do a proper STREAK!!!

He was too fat to get a running start.

False Start
10-04-2009, 04:48 PM
That's just Raiders fan being Raiders fan. :heh:

imatexan
10-04-2009, 08:27 PM
Raider fans are just odd.

They were yelling off the second outside smoking balcony at Texans fans AFTER the game.

BullPenPhotos
10-04-2009, 09:07 PM
Well...Here are some pics of this...Plus the Raider fan that fell asleep in the BullPen and then got kicked out when he woke up and decide to be an ass...

Dumb Raider Fans (http://www.texansbullpen.com/09photogallery/Season/2009-10-04-Raiders-Texans/FrickingMorons.htm)

cc_me
10-05-2009, 11:06 AM
Well...Here are some pics of this...Plus the Raider fan that fell asleep in the BullPen and then got kicked out when he woke up and decide to be an ass...

Dumb Raider Fans (http://www.texansbullpen.com/09photogallery/Season/2009-10-04-Raiders-Texans/FrickingMorons.htm)

Well, I could see why he'd be upset. Putting an opposing teams flag on him when he's out? Man, that's cold.

TEXANS84
10-05-2009, 11:09 AM
Well, I could see why he'd be upset. Putting an opposing teams flag on him when he's out? Man, that's cold.

Actually his buddy was doing it to him. It was off when he woke up.

The real drama started when he came back with nacho's and decided to fling it at one of our Bullpen member's kids seat and back (the kid is 12). When the father asked him to please stop, the Raider fan thought it was necessary to say he will beat up the kids and sleep with his wife.

THAT'S when things got ugly. The Raider fan was removed shortly thereafter.

HOU-TEX
10-05-2009, 11:11 AM

The real drama started when he came back with nacho's and decided to fling it at one of our Bullpen member's kids seat and back. When the father asked him to please stop, the Raider fan though it was necessary to say he will beat up the kids and sleep with his wife.

Wow! Good Lord, I think that would've thrown me over the edge. Props to the father for holding himself back and not whoopin the guy's ass.

TEXANS84
10-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Wow! Good Lord, I think that would've thrown me over the edge. Props to the father for holding himself back and not whoopin the guy's ass.

Actually, there were about 3 Bullpen members that were holding the father back. HPD saw what was going on and removed the instigator after the yellow's stood there watching for a couple minuites and not doing a thing.

badboy
10-05-2009, 11:32 AM
He was too fat to get a running start.Could he play DT? Never mind, he would probably hold out for a better offer.

NitroGSXR
10-05-2009, 12:16 PM
Actually, there were about 3 Bullpen members that were holding the father back. HPD saw what was going on and removed the instigator after the yellow's stood there watching for a couple minuites and not doing a thing.

Any of those three members frequent this board? Come on now! Holding him back??? I'd be helping him whale on that guy. Sleeping with his wife is pretty bad but beat up the kids? Jesus!

Actually, props to those three. There was no reason to allow us Texans fans end up in jail as a result of somebody threatening our family. Good on them.

Another reason to love the bullpen.

TimeKiller
10-05-2009, 12:18 PM
classy = Raiders

Thoroughly the least enjoyable fans I've ever sat next to. One girl was pitifully drunk WHEN THE GAME STARTED and couldn't find her seat. Cereal. Her male counterpart was trashed, you could see it in his eyes but he could handle himself better. I got trashed at a grand total of one game so far in 3 years of season tickets. It was a night game. Who in the hell is tossed at NOON?!?!?

Stemp
10-05-2009, 12:33 PM
Who in the hell is tossed at NOON?!?!?

Anyone who knows how to tailgate properly:spin:

Hardcore Texan
10-05-2009, 12:36 PM
Anyone who knows how to tailgate properly:spin:

+1 :dancer:

b0ng
10-05-2009, 12:49 PM
Who in the hell is tossed at NOON?!?!?

I think watching some of the Texans games over the years, yeah, I've been pretty gone by kickoff because I already knew what was coming.

TimeKiller
10-05-2009, 12:50 PM
That made me laugh but c'mon...at noon? NOON? You spend Sunday mornings getting throwed maybe your ass should to go to church or something.

I despise church. That's how bad this girl looked.

TEXANS84
10-05-2009, 12:57 PM
Any of those three members frequent this board?

All three (myself included) frequent the board.

hookinreds
10-05-2009, 01:02 PM
actually his buddy was doing it to him. It was off when he woke up.

The real drama started when he came back with nacho's and decided to fling it at one of our bullpen member's kids seat and back (the kid is 12). When the father asked him to please stop, the raider fan thought it was necessary to say he will beat up the kids and sleep with his wife.

That's when things got ugly. The raider fan was removed shortly thereafter.

go time!

Hardcore Texan
10-05-2009, 01:13 PM
All three (myself included) frequent the board.

Good on ya to help keep the dad from getting into trouble, glad the cops kicked the jerk out, some people deserve an ass whoopin' tho, maybe he got tazed?

cc_me
10-05-2009, 03:05 PM

The real drama started when he came back with nacho's and decided to fling it at one of our Bullpen member's kids seat and back (the kid is 12). When the father asked him to please stop, the Raider fan thought it was necessary to say he will beat up the kids and sleep with his wife.

Oh, well, there's the whole story. He deserved everything he got. It must have been hard not to ***** slap him.

Guys, I despise that type of behavior. I am a long time Raider Fan and I am a lady. I am always amazed at the lows that our fanbase can sink to. I once had a drunk ass Raider Fan throw a punch at me because I stuck up for some Browns fans that he was being WAYYYY outta line with. He missed me and his face fell into my husbands fist. Imagine that.
Now, you can text your situation and security comes to your aid but there is just too much of it. I am lucky that all the seats in my section are season ticket holders and quite respectful. But you won't ever find me in the upper decks. Danger. We aren't all like that, there's just alot of us and we are definitely in frustration mode right now. And the bad ones always stand out.

DerekLee1
10-05-2009, 03:09 PM

Since when did his wife = "3 Bullpen members" LOL...she was the only thing between our guy and Raider fan getting the living crap kicked out of him.

TEXANS84
10-05-2009, 03:53 PM
Since when did his wife = "3 Bullpen members" LOL...she was the only thing between our guy and Raider fan getting the living crap kicked out of him.

Hey man, she's a tough cookie. She had the block going, as we had the arms holding. :fans:

Yeah, she was the only thing standing between a good Texas butt-whoopin.

silvrhand
10-05-2009, 04:11 PM
Oh, well, there's the whole story. He deserved everything he got. It must have been hard not to ***** slap him.

Guys, I despise that type of behavior. I am a long time Raider Fan and I am a lady. I am always amazed at the lows that our fanbase can sink to. I once had a drunk ass Raider Fan throw a punch at me because I stuck up for some Browns fans that he was being WAYYYY outta line with. He missed me and his face fell into my husbands fist. Imagine that.
Now, you can text your situation and security comes to your aid but there is just too much of it. I am lucky that all the seats in my section are season ticket holders and quite respectful. But you won't ever find me in the upper decks. Danger. We aren't all like that, there's just alot of us and we are definitely in frustration mode right now. And the bad ones always stand out.

We had some really great raider fans over in our area, we had some really great and fun banter with them back and forth. They laughed we laughed, I won $1 for tolding him he would cheer for the texans at some point in the game. He lost when the cheerleaders came out at 2 min before halftime! :)

Not all raider fans are bad, it added to a great game, and made it all the more enjoyable our section had a really good time with it all.

DerekLee1
10-05-2009, 04:29 PM
We had some really great raider fans over in our area, we had some really great and fun banter with them back and forth. They laughed we laughed, I won $1 for tolding him he would cheer for the texans at some point in the game. He lost when the cheerleaders came out at 2 min before halftime! :)

Not all raider fans are bad, it added to a great game, and made it all the more enjoyable our section had a really good time with it all.

No doubt there were some good ones. It's a shame the crap ones ruin their reputation for the others.

Double Barrel
10-05-2009, 04:32 PM
We had some Raiders fans in the 600s, and one with a really booming voice that kept 'warning' Texans fans that he speaks his mind about what's going on with the game so everyone better be prepared.

They never showed up back in their seats for the second half, though... :thinking:

SheTexan
10-05-2009, 04:49 PM
Some Raider fans are pretty cool, esp the one who came with 84 (Dante) and ended up with a Texan shirt on!! lol He got a lot of high fives!!!!

Gmoney
10-05-2009, 05:03 PM
I'm the Dad, I that ass clown doesn't know how lucky he is. This shXt will continue to happen as long as TicketMaster owns seats in the Bull Pen. I usually get along great with opposing fans. Raider Fans are just a different breed. No Class.

Silver Oak
10-05-2009, 05:14 PM
I'm the Dad, I that ass clown doesn't know how lucky he is. This shXt will continue to happen as long as TicketMaster owns seats in the Bull Pen. I usually get along great with opposing fans. Raider Fans are just a different breed. No Class.

did he really throw something on your son? if so...I tip my hat to you for your restraint in not going postal.

TEXANS84
10-05-2009, 05:18 PM

Hey, ya never know...Rich Lord may jump into the BP after you one day.

Vinnie
10-05-2009, 05:21 PM
We had some Raiders fans in the 600s, and one with a really booming voice that kept 'warning' Texans fans that he speaks his mind about what's going on with the game so everyone better be prepared.

They never showed up back in their seats for the second half, though... :thinking:

That wasn't around 606 was it??? Dude in the old '80's zebra print pants and Raiders jersey?

TEXANS84
10-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Some Raider fans are pretty cool, esp the one who came with 84 (Dante) and ended up with a Texan shirt on!! lol He got a lot of high fives!!!!

Yeah, Greg was a good sport. He's an old school 60's-70's Raiders fan that is just the "casual fan" now.

He sure did get a rise out of the 116'ers with the Texans shirt and fans walking up the Bullpen. Funny stuff.
Appreciate you guys taking good care of him...he's had a rough couple of weeks. Had a great time yesterday.

axman40
10-05-2009, 05:29 PM

OMG he lost his mind and went searching for it!
:texflag:

Kulluminatii
10-05-2009, 06:12 PM
classy = Raiders

Thoroughly the least enjoyable fans I've ever sat next to.

Can't say much against that. Just another reason I want the Raiders to move to LA so badly and at least attempt to rid of that "gangster/wanna be bad-ass" persona brought on by a majority of the fans. :thumbdown

Now if only we could get rid of Crazy Al somehow as well...:thinking:

NitroGSXR
10-05-2009, 06:33 PM
I like Raider fans just fine. They're just as devoted as anyone else. We all have unruly fans.

I did like the Raider fan standing up to the Charger fan.

Go to youtube and search 'Raider Fan Stabs'. You have to be 18 and able to sign into youtube in order to view this. LMAO.

The worst of the bunch has to be the Cowgirl fans. Bandwagoners who know nothing about their team outside of their glory days.

Kimmy
10-05-2009, 08:26 PM
+1 :dancer:

+2 LOL - Our Mexican food tailgate included Patron' .... was fun though :splits:

Texans Pride
10-05-2009, 09:08 PM
classy = Raiders

Thoroughly the least enjoyable fans I've ever sat next to. One girl was pitifully drunk WHEN THE GAME STARTED and couldn't find her seat. Cereal. Her male counterpart was trashed, you could see it in his eyes but he could handle himself better. I got trashed at a grand total of one game so far in 3 years of season tickets. It was a night game. Who in the hell is tossed at NOON?!?!?

Where was she sitting; was she a Raiders or Texans fan?

cc_me
10-05-2009, 09:51 PM
Can't say much against that. Just another reason I want the Raiders to move to LA so badly and at least attempt to rid of that "gangster/wanna be bad-ass" persona brought on by a majority of the fans. :thumbdown

DUDE!! L.A. is where they got that persona. It wasn't that way when they were in Oakland before. That was alllll L.A.

BullPenPhotos
10-06-2009, 02:52 PM
Raiders Texans game is an excellent place to take a nap (http://deadspin.com/5375570/raiders%20texans-game-is-an-excellent-place-to-take-a-nap)

I saw them linking to our site and figured that some of you would like the comments...

Texan_Bill
10-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Raiders Texans game is an excellent place to take a nap (http://deadspin.com/5375570/raiders%20texans-game-is-an-excellent-place-to-take-a-nap)

I saw them linking to our site and figured that some of you would like the comments...

Good care of him my fat ass. They shaved his head and made him wear those douchey (douchy?) sunglasses..

:spit:

TimeKiller
10-06-2009, 04:12 PM

Hey no disrespect but we usually end up sitting right next to opposing fans and always have a good time with them. Raider fans just "prepared" a little better.
Where was she sitting; was she a Raiders or Texans fan?
In the lower bowl and the north endzone side but I have no idea what the section number is. She was a Raider fan.

Texans_Chick
10-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Funny how Deadspin found this story:

FanHouse in the Stands: Raiders Fan Can't Take It Any More (http://backporch.fanhouse.com/2009/10/06/fanhouse-in-the-stands-raiders-fan-cant-take-it-any-more/)

Had to put all the Raiders silliness I encountered together.

HardcoreTexan
10-06-2009, 05:13 PM
Funny how Deadspin found this story:

FanHouse in the Stands: Raiders Fan Can't Take It Any More (http://backporch.fanhouse.com/2009/10/06/fanhouse-in-the-stands-raiders-fan-cant-take-it-any-more/)

Had to put all the Raiders silliness I encountered together.

This is crazy....I was getting some nachos when this happened but my wife told me about it...:rake:
Wonder what he was thinking....??