vonta leach its his time

maby Off

eric winston

kevin walter

Def.

Cushing solid 1st year so far

ryans let go ryans! he is every were

maby def....

mario he is a beast but 1 sack aint guna cut it but.... like i said he is a beast

agree or disagree

post who else

texans will have 10! probowlers this year i hope...think....

:texflag::splits::texflag:

b0ng
10-03-2009, 01:12 PM
Did you eat the whole bag of skittles today?

Right now the only probowl level of play going on is probably being done by Matt Schaub. AJ should come around but as of now he's had 1 good game 2 and 2 stinkers (Whether it's his fault or not for the stinkers, it'll get looked at as on him for only getting a few receptions for 30 or 50 yards in some games).
Actually, I'll say that OD has been one of the better TE's so far this season, but Dallas Clark has absolutely blown him away numbers wise.

I don't see anybody on the defense playing at a probowl level. One could argue for Mario but the numbers are definitely not there.

BrandonLwowski
10-03-2009, 01:29 PM
I think for sure Matt Schaub, Brian Cushing, and Eric Winston...still waiting for Andre to turn around, and Mario Williams to get more sacks

b0ng
10-03-2009, 01:32 PM
I think for sure Matt Schaub, Brian Cushing, and Eric Winston...still waiting for Andre to turn around, and Mario Williams to get more sacks

If Cushing makes the probowl in his rookie year DeMeco Ryans should go on a shooting rampage through the national sports media.

BrandonLwowski
10-03-2009, 01:35 PM
If Cushing makes the probowl in his rookie year DeMeco Ryans should go on a shooting rampage through the national sports media.

Right now Cushing is tied for 14th with like 6 guys in tackles...where is DeMeco at on that list?

b0ng
10-03-2009, 03:00 PM
Right now Cushing is tied for 14th with like 6 guys in tackles...where is DeMeco at on that list?

Compare DeMeco's rookie campaign to Cushing's.

imatexan
10-03-2009, 03:25 PM
Did you eat the whole bag of skittles today?

Right now the only probowl level of play going on is probably being done by Matt Schaub. AJ should come around but as of now he's had 1 good game 2 and 2 stinkers (Whether it's his fault or not for the stinkers, it'll get looked at as on him for only getting a few receptions for 30 or 50 yards in some games).
Actually, I'll say that OD has been one of the better TE's so far this season, but Dallas Clark has absolutely blown him away numbers wise.

I don't see anybody on the defense playing at a probowl level. One could argue for Mario but the numbers are definitely not there.

Week 3 with 86 yards is a stinker?

b0ng
10-03-2009, 04:18 PM
Week 3 with 86 yards is a stinker?

For AJ? It may not be a stinker, but it certainly wasn't a classic.