PDA

View Full Version : Raider Forum

BlackHoleJake
10-02-2009, 09:04 PM
What's good Texans. Just wanted to invite you all over to our joint if you feel like mixin it up with some good Raider fans.

RAIDEROUTLAWZ.COM
http://raideroutlawz.com/index.php

Hope we can pound the rock against your Texans on Sunday. Might be our only hope.

PEACE!

brakos82
10-02-2009, 09:10 PM
No need to pound, we'll let ya in. LOL

imatexan
10-02-2009, 09:16 PM
What's good Texans. Just wanted to invite you all over to our joint if you feel like mixin it up with some good Raider fans.

RAIDEROUTLAWZ.COM

Hope we can pound the rock against your Texans on Sunday. Might be our only hope.

PEACE!

I see you are the one who was talking crap about the bullpen.

Khari
10-02-2009, 09:18 PM
kinda depressing neither side is going 'we're gonna win!' :jogger:

b0ng
10-02-2009, 09:18 PM
vBulletin Message
Anonymous hit limit reached for IP Address 206.55.124.157.
Why not get an API key? It's free, and it'll allow you to perform a larger number of bot-screening lookups each day.
If you aren't the webmaster for this domain, please tell them about this error message.

I brokeded it.

brakos82
10-02-2009, 09:20 PM
I brokeded it.

:foottap:

BlackHoleJake
10-02-2009, 09:20 PM
I see you are the one who was talking crap about the bullpen.

LOL Yes, I was.

Khari
10-02-2009, 09:23 PM
Why not get an API key? It's free, and it'll allow you to perform a larger number of bot-screening lookups each day.
If you aren't the webmaster for this domain, please tell them about this error message.

he broked it for all of us......:bender:

BlackHoleJake
10-02-2009, 09:30 PM

he broked it for all of us......:bender:

:um:

Air Canada
10-03-2009, 07:53 AM
kinda depressing neither side is going 'we're gonna win!' :jogger:

We are gonna win! The offense will score and move the ball and the Raiders will be just as bad as our D on offense that...we get some free 3 and outs to let us get a lead...MARK IT DOWN!...Dang, they better win! :bat:

BlackHoleJake
10-03-2009, 09:49 AM
We are gonna win! The offense will score and move the ball and the Raiders will be just as bad as our D on offense that...we get some free 3 and outs to let us get a lead...MARK IT DOWN!...Dang, they better win! :bat:

Marking it down and good to see you over at our place Air Canada.

Just don't go running away if we win tomorrow now, stick around for your crow. :D

mike moffat
10-03-2009, 11:17 AM

RAIDEROUTLAWZ.COM

PEACE!
The only thing that you will pound is salt. Texans win this one.:bat:

Air Canada
10-03-2009, 08:22 PM

Just don't go running away if we win tomorrow now, stick around for your crow. :D

Don't worry, no backing out...just know if things start off ugly for your Raiders down here in Houston, well it's only gonna get worse....:goodluck:

b0ng
10-03-2009, 08:29 PM
Okay I made a well thought out post hidden in a thread on your forum. Hopefully i doesn't take 14 days for somebody to notice, read, and reply to it.

BlackHoleJake
10-04-2009, 10:54 AM
If you're not going to the game today, come on over and chop it up in our chat room during the game. It's good fun.

chicagotexan2
10-04-2009, 10:59 AM
I brokeded it.

Is Al Davis running the message boards too?

Thorn
10-04-2009, 11:03 AM
I've made a couple posts over on their board. They seems to be as disgruntled as some of us are right now. LOL

False Start
10-04-2009, 11:20 AM
I signed up. They seem like a good bunch over there so far.

GP
10-04-2009, 12:59 PM
I thought they might have something special this year the way they played Chargers really close to start the season off.

gtexan02
10-04-2009, 04:34 PM

Heres to hoping you take your own advice :)

BlackHoleJake
10-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Heres to hoping you take your own advice :)

I'm here but mind you I was never making big claims that we were gonna beat that ass or anything.

But yeah, we are a mess right now. An absolute mess.

cc_me
10-05-2009, 12:15 PM
The only thing that you will pound is salt. Texans win this one.:bat:

Mike, you can see into the future!! Don't tell me anymore, I don't wanna know. Except the lottery numbers ;-)

TEXANS84
10-05-2009, 12:16 PM
Mike, you can see into the future!! Don't tell me anymore, I don't wanna know. Except the lottery numbers ;-)

Where has kitared been?

cc_me
10-05-2009, 12:21 PM
Where has kitared been?

She has been working, going to school, and I think she is devising a plan for world domination. But she is coming out for the Philly game on the 18th. I will tell her you asked about her. But, Dante, you never got her the 745 she asked for did ya?

TEXANS84
10-05-2009, 12:22 PM
She has been working, going to school, and I think she is devising a plan for world domination. But she is coming out for the Philly game on the 18th. I will tell her you asked about her. But, Dante, you never got her the 745 she asked for did ya?

:truck: Money talks.

badboy
10-05-2009, 12:23 PM
I'm here but mind you I was never making big claims that we were gonna beat that ass or anything.

But yeah, we are a mess right now. An absolute mess.BH JAKE good to know the Raiders have a MB. I did not know the team still had fans. We will trade you Rex Grossman for your 2nd round pick. You would then have a QB to throw to your WRs. BTW, Heyward-Bey being selected in first was about the only pick I got right on my mock. Uh, is there any way we can play your team again like real soon?:roast:

cc_me
10-05-2009, 12:30 PM
:truck: Money talks.

Well, now I see your true colors! Good game yesterday. We made your whole team, straight down to the waterboy look like probowlers. It's gonna be a long season, for sure, but this leopard doesn't change her spots!

powerfuldragon
10-05-2009, 01:35 PM
what are the raiders fan reactions looking like... i'm too lazy to click links and read other boards.

b0ng
10-05-2009, 01:45 PM
what are the raiders fan reactions looking like... i'm too lazy to click links and read other boards.

Russell is a bust. McFadden is a bust. DHB is a bust. Al Davis is senile. Tom Cable is in over his head. Richard Seymour doesn't care. The defense would be good if the offense could stay on the field longer than 10 minutes (Not game time, real time).

I think that's all of it.

Hervoyel
10-05-2009, 02:05 PM

It's pretty damn sad. I almost wish I hadn't gone there. It's so.... depressing. I hate seeing Raiderfan down like that. It's not his natural environment. Sure having a head coach being investigated for assault is normal but this extended losing business. It's just not right.

Won't somebody please sneak into Al Davis crypt during daylight hours and drive a wooden stake through his heart? Do it for common decency! Do it for football!

cc_me
10-05-2009, 03:55 PM
it's pretty damn sad. I almost wish i hadn't gone there. It's so.... Depressing. I hate seeing raiderfan down like that. It's not his natural environment. Sure having a head coach being investigated for assault is normal but this extended losing business. It's just not right.

Won't somebody please sneak into al davis crypt during daylight hours and drive a wooden stake through his heart? Do it for common decency! Do it for football!

lol!

Thorn
10-05-2009, 04:14 PM
It's pretty damn sad. I almost wish I hadn't gone there. It's so.... depressing. I hate seeing Raiderfan down like that. It's not his natural environment. Sure having a head coach being investigated for assault is normal but this extended losing business. It's just not right.

Won't somebody please sneak into Al Davis crypt during daylight hours and drive a wooden stake through his heart? Do it for common decency! Do it for football!

LOL. The Raider fans were nice folks when I was posting there last week. I didn't get one single troll post. But they are depressed. I almost feel bad for them, but then I think about the Texans and then not so much. We still have our own problems to worry about.