PDA

View Full Version : Charles Spencer in the UFL

drewmar74
10-02-2009, 09:51 AM
Didn't see this posted anywhere....

The UFL's premiere season starts next week. And so the UFL teams have unveiled their final rosters.

Here are some of the guys with recognizable names.

For the Florida Tuskers: running back Tatum Bell, quarterback Brooks Bollinger, cornerback Fakhir Brown, defensive end Patrick Chukwurah, receiver Doug Gabriel, defensive back (and former Super Bowl MVP) Dexter Jackson, running back Michael Pittman, punter Todd Sauerbrun, defensive lineman Darrion Scott, guard Charles Spencer, linebacker Odell Thurman, tight end Jermaine Wiggins, running back Quincy Wilson, and defensive tackle Claude Wroten.

link (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/)

Hope the big man sticks.....

Texan_Bill
10-02-2009, 09:56 AM
Didn't see this posted anywhere....

The UFL's premiere season starts next week. And so the UFL teams have unveiled their final rosters.

Here are some of the guys with recognizable names.

For the Florida Tuskers: running back Tatum Bell, quarterback Brooks Bollinger, cornerback Fakhir Brown, defensive end Patrick Chukwurah, receiver Doug Gabriel, defensive back (and former Super Bowl MVP) Dexter Jackson, running back Michael Pittman, punter Todd Sauerbrun, defensive lineman Darrion Scott, guard Charles Spencer, linebacker Odell Thurman, tight end Jermaine Wiggins, running back Quincy Wilson, and defensive tackle Claude Wroten.

link (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/)

Hope the big man sticks.....

Unfortunately for Charles Spencer, they recently signed Ron Dayne. :headhurts:

Maddict5
10-02-2009, 10:02 AM
did they seriously just get dayne?! ouch. i can picture charles running out of his way if he gets any carries

btw its kinda funny how morlon greenwood & weaver havent been picked up by ANYONE since we let them go- not even as camp fodder

GP
10-03-2009, 12:07 PM
I wonder if we can re-schedule and maybe add some UFL teams onto the Texans' schedule this year?

Then again...that might not be a good idea.

eriadoc
10-03-2009, 01:49 PM
I wonder if we can re-schedule and maybe add some UFL teams onto the Texans' schedule this year?

Then again...that might not be a good idea.

Hey, UFL players need a shot too, ya know.

disaacks3
10-03-2009, 03:22 PM
Unfortunately for Charles Spencer, they recently signed Ron Dayne. :headhurts: Dude, that's just WRONG! :spit:

hot pickle
10-03-2009, 04:00 PM
remember how good odell thurman was untill he threw it all away... wow

BattleRedToro
10-03-2009, 05:29 PM
Unfortunately for Charles Spencer, they recently signed Ron Dayne. :headhurts:

You're kidding, right? I went to the UFL website and they didn't have Dayne on their list of players.

Someone they did have though, that you might remember, was Seth Wand.

GP
10-03-2009, 10:55 PM
You're kidding, right? I went to the UFL website and they didn't have Dayne on their list of players.

Someone they did have though, that you might remember, was Seth Wand.

John Abbate (sp?) is also on a team.

As is Shane Boyd. And Quin Gray. (Both as QBs).

Hard to believe so many former Texans players are in a "B" league.

This team makes me angry.

brakos82
10-03-2009, 11:06 PM
John Abbate (sp?) is also on a team.

As is Shane Boyd. And Quin Gray. (Both as QBs).

Hard to believe so many former Texans players are in a "B" league.

This team makes me angry.

Seth Wand was there too.