PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't It Suck

BrandonLwowski
09-30-2009, 11:17 AM
That every week so far, the runningbacks we played agaisnt had a "break-out" day. And that is the only reason we are on NFL network ever is when a running back against us puts of 3 total TD's 2 weeks in a row:foottap:

El Tejano
09-30-2009, 11:20 AM
That every week so far, the runningbacks we played agaisnt had a "break-out" day. And that is the only reason we are on NFL network ever is when a running back against us puts of 3 total TD's 2 weeks in a row:foottap:

Yeah it does. Earlier a poster said that we would be seeing clips of the Andre Johnson tip for a TD. I stated that since it was the Texans we will not see that. Instead we will continue to see all of Chris Johnsons TD runs.

BrandonLwowski
09-30-2009, 11:25 AM
Well at least Andre johnson got top 5 for that catch on NFL Network, but as soon as that was over it shows Johnsons 3 Tds which ruins our party

HOU-TEX
09-30-2009, 11:30 AM
Signature big enough? :thinking:

Runner
09-30-2009, 11:33 AM
It also sucks that McFadden hasn't done much his whole career, and now has a chance at a breakout game against the Texans. What are the odds he has very good running day this week?

HoustonFrog
09-30-2009, 11:41 AM
It also sucks that McFadden hasn't done much his whole career, and now has a chance at a breakout game against the Texans. What are the odds he has very good running day this week?

I'd be more worried about Michael Bush to tell you the truth. I think he runs harder than McFadden.

CloakNNNdagger
09-30-2009, 02:38 PM
The only way I see our D stops the run this week is if they use some creativity.

SABOUTAGE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QlhErhDFkI&feature=related)