PDA

View Full Version : All the Texans need to do to win. . .

Andrew6
09-29-2009, 11:15 PM
I was looking at all the points given up and points scored etc... and in two of the games 31 points was alloud by jags and titans.
the difference was we scored 34 against Titans.

All we have to do to win is score more than 31 points. . . wheewww eee. That is easy.
There running backs are bound to get tired of running all game.

Goldensilence
09-29-2009, 11:45 PM
All the Texans need to do to win is.....hope opposing offenses have really bad days.

m5kwatts
09-30-2009, 12:05 AM
How about facing Jamarcus Russell? Although maybe the Texans D is just what he needs to get his career on track.

Kulluminatii
09-30-2009, 12:25 AM
Honestly...he is probably the biggest QB bust to date. I think even Leaf put up better numbers. Your D wont have to step up much to shut out Russell. Our D is good, and maybe our D might put some points on the board for us, thats the only way I see the Raiders coming out with a W.

GP
09-30-2009, 01:09 AM
Honestly...he is probably the biggest QB bust to date. I think even Leaf put up better numbers. Your D wont have to step up much to shut out Russell. Our D is good, and maybe our D might put some points on the board for us, thats the only way I see the Raiders coming out with a W.

Are we seriously going to do "inverted smack talk" whereby we try and convince you that YOU are going to win, and you try to convince us that WE are going to win?

LOL.

This is interesting. We think we're going to let Jamarcus put up Pro Bowl numbers. You think we're good to go against your team.

This is the game that both sides think they're going to lose.

Maybe the coin toss at the beginning of the game should be allowed to decide who wins and who loses? That way everyone can go back out to the parking lot and enjoy the food and beverages.

We should petition the NFL to allow our two teams to combine our best players and coaches, and form one team: The H.L.A. Texaiders.

Goatcheese
09-30-2009, 01:14 AM
Are we seriously going to do "inverted smack talk" whereby we try and convince you that YOU are going to win, and you try to convince us that WE are going to win?

LOL.

This is interesting. We think we're going to let Jamarcus put up Pro Bowl numbers. You think we're good to go against your team.

This is the game that both sides think they're going to lose.

Maybe the coin toss at the beginning of the game should be allowed to decide who wins and who loses? That way everyone can go back out to the parking lot and enjoy the food and beverages.

We should petition the NFL to allow our two teams to combine our best players and coaches, and form one team: The H.L.A. Texaiders.

The Battle Red Raiders.

GP
09-30-2009, 01:28 AM
The Battle Red Raiders.

Oh my goodness.

I gotta' go to bed, and dream of Mike Leach coaching this new team of ours.

"Arrrgh! Spread 'em out, and run 'em deep!"

lol...i think that's NSFW. i seriously wasn't intending that to turn out that way...lol...oh well...

Andrew6
09-30-2009, 01:29 AM
Texaiders kinda has a cool sound to it. and the best of both teams... hmmm Awesome offense and kick butt defense. We'd be unstoppable

buddyboy
09-30-2009, 01:31 AM
Texaiders kinda has a cool sound to it. and the best of both teams... hmmm Awesome offense and kick butt defense. We'd be unstoppable

Nmandi Asamougha.....Not only would he play on our defense, AJ would never have to play against him!

Corrosion
09-30-2009, 01:54 AM
That way everyone can go back out to the parking lot and enjoy the food and beverages.

That first one is a great idea .... combining the teams ? They would still suck. :user:

Txn_in_FL
09-30-2009, 02:05 AM
DAMN IT TO HELL!!!

Kubiak!!! Why don't you read the message boards?!?!?!?

The answers to your problems are but a logon away.

Goatcheese
09-30-2009, 02:14 AM
That first one is a great idea .... combining the teams ? They would still suck. :user:

I think adding Nnamdi Asomugha, Richard Seymour, Mike Huff, and Michael Bush to the Texans roster would push them over .500. Well.. if we got their defensive coordinator... maybe... ? :mcnugget:

ObsiWan
09-30-2009, 03:02 AM
I think adding Nnamdi Asomugha, Richard Seymour, Mike Huff, and Michael Bush to the Texans roster would push them over .500. Well.. if we got their defensive coordinator... maybe... ? :mcnugget:

I like this idea... but couldn't we just kidnap them or pull a switcheroo. Give him Amobi for Seymour. Chris Brown for McFadden... Dunta for Nnamdi... Antonio Smith for Gregg Ellis... and so on.
Al is so old, he wouldn't notice.

This way we wouldn't have to play on that silly dirt infield

Silver Oak
09-30-2009, 08:16 AM
this message board would have long ago imploded if we had Russell as our QB.

El Tejano
09-30-2009, 10:30 AM

That's what we thought last year and we got kicked in the ding ding!

Thorn
09-30-2009, 10:55 AM
this message board would have long ago imploded if we had Russell as our QB.

It's not imploding now? :thinking:

Showtime100
09-30-2009, 11:08 AM
DAMN IT TO HELL!!!

Kubiak!!! Why don't you read the message boards?!?!?!?

The answers to your problems are but a logon away.

Best post I've seen in a long time. :spit: