PDA

View Full Version : Raiders board

Wolf
09-29-2009, 08:14 PM
I haven't found anything about the Texans yet, but found this tidbit

.WOW! Had to post this!!!!
I'm in shock.....My brother called Sunday and told me he turned the TV off and was no longer a Raider Fan right after DMac fumbled that ball on the 6 yd line.
He said he wasn't going to watch anymore, that he couldn't take it.

My older brother is a doctor, he got me sucked into being a Raider fan at a very young age....He was instrumental in keeping me enthused over the years. He takes the games really seriously...

He has a really sweet pad. I watched the first 2 games at his house....He put in this huge flat screen TV up on the wall with surround sound...

He just called me a half hour ago and fessed up that he quit watching the game because he grabbed a 12 guage shotgun out of his guncase in his den in the basement and blew the set right off the wall !!!!

I didn't believe him but he has assured me that he did it....lolololololol
He can afford it....he makes like 400k a year.

I had to post this...before I head over to his house in a bit....he is laughing it off now....he wants me to come over for a beer and show off his display of anger before he cleans it up....Also he needs me to fix the hole in the wall because he doesn't know how...LOLOLOLOLOL

I'll keep you posted....later....Holy F!

I don't feel too bad now....lol

Originally Posted by DunderMifflin View Post
JaMarcus got frustrated and threw a rock at his 60" plasma. Fortunately there was no damage.

:spit:
http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/156625-my-brother-took-out-his-4000-flat-screen-shotgun-frustration-sunday.html

Vinnie
09-29-2009, 09:02 PM
:spit:

I didn't think they were allowed to own guns in California? j/k

:gun:

jaayteetx
09-29-2009, 09:15 PM
Thats funny, I got a similiar story. A coworkers husband got so pissed about fantasy football two weeks ago he threw his infants rubber duckey at his very expensive HDTV, turns out the rubber duckey had a pretty hard bill and it cracked the screen, rendering it useless. I've gotten pissed and thrown stuff but I usually aim AWAY from the big ticket items.

Thorn
09-29-2009, 09:33 PM
Eh...I don't throw things. I just curse horribly and wait for the lighting strikes.

Goatcheese
09-29-2009, 09:39 PM
I've gotten to the point where I just laugh when bad things happen.

jppaul
09-29-2009, 10:20 PM
I am a glutton for punishment. Even if we are losing by 25 I will keep replaying with DVR.

Its cool I'm Catholic.

cc_me
09-30-2009, 12:12 AM
Yeah, between our two teams we:
1. Don't have a huge rivalry
2. Our teams have their own drama
3.We seem to be tolerant and almost friendly to each other.

I can't say that's bad. I truly do enjoy hanging with you guys when I am there. :pirate:

Texan_Bill
09-30-2009, 08:43 AM

I can't say that's bad. I truly do enjoy hanging with you guys when I am there. :pirate:

Sucks that you wont be visiting Blue Crew this year!!

euro-Texan
09-30-2009, 08:46 AM
Not that mine was nearly as nice or expensive, but I remember after the Oilers monumental loss to The Bills, I ran over and pushed my crappy, but only TV off it's stand and onto the floor. I almost instantly realized I had screwed up and looked to my wife, who I thought was going to go off on me. To my surprise, she walked over and kicked the side of the TV while screaming similar explitives about the Oilers.

euro-Texan
09-30-2009, 08:47 AM
I've gotten to the point where I just laugh when bad things happen.

Is that inner-peace? What's that like?

bigbrewster2000
09-30-2009, 08:57 AM
So am I the only one that instantly thought there is no chance in hell I would go to that former Raider fan's house to watch a game? I dont feel like watching out for stray fire. Dick DONT SHOOT!!! its just me..... OUCH!!!

cuppacoffee
09-30-2009, 11:33 AM
Not that mine was nearly as nice or expensive, but I remember after the Oilers monumental loss to The Bills, I ran over and pushed my crappy, but only TV off it's stand and onto the floor. I almost instantly realized I had screwed up and looked to my wife, who I thought was going to go off on me. To my surprise, she walked over and kicked the side of the TV while screaming similar explitives about the Oilers.

You have a good one there, hang onto her.

:coffee:

Wolf
09-30-2009, 07:27 PM
Projected Stats For Texan Game (Russell)

With that being said... How bad of a game do you see him having? Or Do you think he might actually put together a good game?

Projected Stats IMO...

16/25 (64%) 205 Yards 2Tds 0 Ints

haha i know im gonna get SLAMMED on those stat predictions.. but idk.. i just got a funny feeling... Im not defending Russell or anything... just think that those are gonna be his game stats for next game...

thoughts.?

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/156769-projected-stats-texan-game-russell.html

Thorn
09-30-2009, 07:40 PM
As a change of pace, I've been on the Raiders board gripeing about the Texans rather than trolling the Raider fans. Sign of the times I suppose.

Maybe by the end of the week I'll be feeling better and be ready to troll them. :)

False Start
09-30-2009, 07:49 PM

Now that's a wife! :cool:

I was at Wal-Mart when it happened because me and my brother figured it was over and went at halftime. Lets just say that some stuffed toys they had on display didn't fare too well. :aggressive:

mike moffat
10-01-2009, 12:21 AM

That's the best thing about our two teams. We are the best fans in the NFL. Teams can be tanking and we still enjoy each other!

TimeKiller
10-01-2009, 08:39 AM
Anybody throwing anything at my new big screen can expect a swift death to fall upon their head!!!!!!!