PDA

View Full Version : Myers, Goalline fumble

TimeKiller
09-28-2009, 04:30 PM
Anyone else notice he jumps on the guy going after the ball instead of...

GOING AFTER THE BALL?!?

Jump on the ball!!!!!!!

BigWig
09-28-2009, 04:35 PM
I did and for the life of me I don't understand that one!:bat:

TheRealJoker
09-28-2009, 04:39 PM
Its not often Myers gets a chance to pancake someone so he's gotta take advantage of those opportunities when he gets the chance.

gtexan02
09-28-2009, 04:39 PM
I think he thought that guy had recovered it. I dont think he saw the ball

swtbound07
09-28-2009, 08:10 PM
looking at it from his perspective, it looked like the jag jumped on the ball. THats what i thought happened the first time. I don't blame myers for that one bit. You go where you think the ball is. I blame chris brown. I blame kubiak for handing the ball to brown. I blame the defense.

Wolf
09-28-2009, 08:16 PM
Its not often Myers gets a chance to pancake someone so he's gotta take advantage of those opportunities when he gets the chance.

:lol:

stevn8r
09-28-2009, 08:36 PM
How's about we try Amobe out at center?!? :goodluck:

Corrosion
09-29-2009, 04:31 AM
How's about we try Amobe out at center?!? :goodluck:

What are you smoking ? Crack dont make ya act like that .
Amobe gets blown up every time they run his way , what makes you think he wont get blown up by some run of the mill DT ?

Blake
09-29-2009, 09:00 AM
Really? There is a thread about this? Give me a freaking break. Try posting in an existing thread instead of wasting time with new threads about stupid shit like this. Lame.

stevn8r
09-29-2009, 10:38 AM
What are you smoking ? Crack dont make ya act like that .
Amobe gets blown up every time they run his way , what makes you think he wont get blown up by some run of the mill DT ?

:sarcasm:

badboy
09-29-2009, 12:44 PM
I remember doing a double take and then thought "Myers would rather block the other guy and keep him from ball than to maybe mess up a recovery." Did not make much since then nor now. If he thought the guy he hit had ball, I am ok with his decision.

76Texan
09-29-2009, 01:00 PM
I remember doing a double take and then thought "Myers would rather block the other guy and keep him from ball than to maybe mess up a recovery." Did not make much since then nor now. If he thought the guy he hit had ball, I am ok with his decision.

It was a good effort play by Myers.
He gave Dreessen a very good chance to recover that fumble.
It was a very good chance!

TimeKiller
09-29-2009, 01:32 PM
looking at it from his perspective, it looked like the jag jumped on the ball. THats what i thought happened the first time. I don't blame myers for that one bit. You go where you think the ball is. I blame chris brown. I blame kubiak for handing the ball to brown. I blame the defense.

I guess that has to be the explanation...I'm not trying to put the game on Myers head in anyway but when you're in a reeeeeeally good position to make a save like that and it seems like he didn't even notice...definitely minus awareness points for Myers. The loss is still on Brown/Coaches to me.

Really? There is a thread about this? Give me a freaking break. Try posting in an existing thread instead of wasting time with new threads about stupid shit like this. Lame.
This is pretty relevant dude. The only replays include MJD gashing the D and this fumble. I've seen it too many times and no one has said anything about it so I made a thread. Thanks for the input though...but next time just give ME a f'n break.