PDA

View Full Version : My Nightmare

El Tejano
09-28-2009, 02:30 PM
I didn't want to bring this up because I had this dream like 2 weeks before the season started. I dreamed that Vince Young had to take over again at QB and all of a sudden Tenn started winning again. Well low and behold he is there on MNF and he ends up whooping our but because we couldn't contain the run. Then, we had to live 2006 all over again. I only bring this up because Kerry Collins is 0-4 including last years playoffs. Yesterday he went 0-13 in his last 13 pass attempts.

MannyFresh
09-28-2009, 02:35 PM
I didn't want to bring this up because I had this dream like 2 weeks before the season started. I dreamed that Vince Young had to take over again at QB and all of a sudden Tenn started winning again. Well low and behold he is there on MNF and he ends up whooping our but because we couldn't contain the run. Then, we had to live 2006 all over again. I only bring this up because Kerry Collins is 0-4 including last years playoffs. Yesterday he went 0-13 in his last 13 pass attempts.

Well if they keep playing this " Loss/Win leap frog" week after week, we are slated to "WIN" if you don't include the BYE week...

Hookem Horns
09-28-2009, 02:44 PM
Actually I hope he does start on MNF. Maybe the Texans get some redemption.