PDA

View Full Version : Bring on the Rockets.........

MEGA SWATT
09-27-2009, 05:35 PM
You now it's bad when you'd rather watch preseason Rockets games in which Yao is out for the season and David Andersen is his "replacement" and Tmac is returning and you don't know how well he can play and Ariza was basically swapped for Crazy pills.

Ok, its not quite time for "bring on the Rockets" but, screw it I made the thread anyway.......I kind of feel like it doesn't matter anymore--astros suck, texans suck and the rockets will probably suck when it counts.

Could I have added this as a reply to the other 2 thousand depressing new posts?

Yes, so what:bat:

Dishman
09-27-2009, 05:38 PM
You now it's bad when you'd rather watch preseason Rockets games in which Yao is out for the season and David Andersen is his replacement and Tmac is returning and you don't know how well he can play and Ariza was basically swapped for Crazy pills.

Ok, its not quite time for "bring on the Rockets" but, screw it I mad the thread anyway.......I kind of feel like it doesn't matter anymore--astros suck, texans suck and the rockets will probably suck when it counts.

Could I have added this as a reply to the other 2 thousand depressing new posts?

Yes, so what:bat:

Well, at least the Rockets front office and coaching staff are light years ahead of the Texans and Astros.

MEGA SWATT
09-27-2009, 05:39 PM
Well, at least the Rockets front office and coaching staff are light years ahead of the Texans and Astros.

true.

hey Guerilla black, its almost time to start trolling on spurstalk........:splits::breakdance::scarygirl:

Leahmic223
09-27-2009, 05:39 PM

Yep, Rockets actually have championships, numerous Hall of Famers, and pretty much go to the playoffs every year.

Norg
09-27-2009, 05:40 PM
Helll naaa

bring on teh raiders its revenge time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr teX
09-27-2009, 05:41 PM
Why, they look to be garbage next year as well without Yao...so lets recap:

Texans - suck
Rockets- suck
Astros- suck suck

the only bright spot seems to be my coogs...

MEGA SWATT
09-27-2009, 05:49 PM

Texans - suck
Rockets- suck
Astros- suck suck

There is always hope that David Andersen can surprise us and spread the floor with his 3pt game and his lovely mid-range J. He will get destroyed on defense, but it still gives us something to look forward to.

Seriously, I have not given up on the Texans--but it looks like we're headed for another fantastic 8-8 season.

Carr Bombed
09-27-2009, 05:51 PM
Why, they look to be garbage next year...

Atleast they play with heart and toughness and leave everything out on the court.

I have no problem watching losing teams as long as they play with grit and toughness.

Mr teX
09-27-2009, 05:54 PM
Atleast they play with heart and toughness and leave everything out on the court.

I have no problem watching losing teams as long as they play with grit and toughness.

we'll see about the rockets....

As for the texans, i have no doubt they played hard & tough today, they just aren't very good... on the defensive side of the ball.

Norg
09-27-2009, 05:59 PM
they did play with heart and soul and the still lost that just shows u how good the jags can be i told yall watch out for them jags there in a major hunt for the divison crown or wildcard

ObsiWan
09-27-2009, 06:02 PM
they did play with heart and soul and the still lost that just shows u how good the jags can be i told yall watch out for them jags there in a major hunt for the divison crown or wildcard

that wasn't you that said, this smells like a trap game was it?

Norg
09-27-2009, 06:04 PM
no i said it was a divison game and it could go either way how can a divison game be a trap game come on we play them 2 times every YEAR !!!

Mr teX
09-27-2009, 06:09 PM
no i said it was a divison game and it could go either way how can a divison game be a trap game come on we play them 2 times every YEAR !!!

well, considering that we had a big win last week & we lead the all-time series, and we were at home & the jags were 0-2...oh yeah we wore battle red & are something like 8-2 when we wear those jerseys. there was definitely the potential there for a let down.....I know i was uneasy about this game b/c i know this team..

GuerillaBlack
09-27-2009, 06:15 PM
true.

hey Guerilla black, its almost time to start trolling on spurstalk........:splits::breakdance::scarygirl:

It's about that time, sir.

Txn_in_Oki
09-27-2009, 06:15 PM
Haters.

May your armpits be infected by the fleas of a thousand camels.

Go Texans.

HTown2ATX
09-27-2009, 06:17 PM

Texans - suck
Rockets- suck
Astros- suck suck

I'm sure I'll get some jabs for this, but I watch them too......Don't forget about the Dynamo. They are actually doing well and have back to back championships.

Rockets-not going to say they suck without seeing some games first. Yao and T-mac hardly play anyway and we win, soooooo, why wouldn't we now??

Yeah, 'Stros blow 4 sure.

Texans......Today they sucked for sure!

GO COOGS!!!!!!

GuerillaBlack
09-27-2009, 06:18 PM
It's like this city can't have more than one team winning at the same time.

MEGA SWATT
09-27-2009, 08:52 PM
It's like this city can't have more than one team winning at the same time.

bingo.

imatexan
09-27-2009, 09:04 PM
Yep, Rockets actually have championships, numerous Hall of Famers, and pretty much go to the playoffs every year.

Everyone makes the playoffs in the NBA.

I am a Rockets fan but its not the same.

DexmanC
09-27-2009, 09:07 PM
Everyone makes the playoffs in the NBA.

I am a Rockets fan but its not the same.

At least the Rockets fight HARD EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.
We can't even ask the Texans to show up ONCE A WEEK!!!

imatexan
09-27-2009, 09:42 PM

Yes they do.

But losing by a TD is not showing up?

Mr teX
09-27-2009, 09:54 PM

funny, i wonder if you thought the same thing when they went to LA & got dropped by 40 in last years 2nd round playoff.

As i said earlier, we just aren't very good on 1 side of the ball. whether that's because of talent or scheme we just can't get it done.

On a side note, i'm watching this sunday night game & we are going to get killed by the track meet that is the Colts & Cardinal offenses......:eek:

Norg
09-27-2009, 11:57 PM
i want the rockets 2 do good but man it looking like we are going to get our ass wipped weekly next season :(