PDA

View Full Version : Titans vs Jets

awtysst
09-27-2009, 01:33 PM
Since the Jets are in the throwback(Titans) uniforms and the Jets are in their Oiler Throwback unis, why does it feel dirty to cheer for the Titans to beat the Oilers?!

OzzO
09-27-2009, 03:45 PM
Bizzaro world - also to see Fisher in a Houston Oilers... umm.. sweathshirt? That's a little too thrownback.

eriadoc
09-27-2009, 03:54 PM
Bizzaro world - also to see Fisher in a Houston Oilers... umm.. sweathshirt? That's a little too thrownback.

Yeah, I thought that was pretty messed up. I can see wearing things with the Oilers name on it, but Houston? Guys, not only are you not in Houston anymore, we have another team.

Showtime100
09-27-2009, 03:57 PM
Yeah, I thought that was pretty messed up. I can see wearing things with the Oilers name on it, but Houston? Guys, not only are you not in Houston anymore, we have another team.

I agree. I saw that and thought Bud must have presented that to Jeff before the game and saying "Please, for me and my pettiness?" I rooted against the Derricks and didn't feel dirty at all.

cheb_aladdin
09-28-2009, 01:00 PM
Tennessee Titans does not deserve wearing the "Oilers" Jerseys.

Oilers = Houston ... thats what my mind reads. For me its like saying "White House" in California or "Golden Gate Bridge" in Washington.

.... HOUSTON LOVER

Txn_in_Oki
09-28-2009, 05:25 PM

I saw that and wanted to be sick.

The only good thing about it is that the more they wear that stuff the deeper they bury themselves in the Oiler curse.

thunderkyss
09-28-2009, 05:46 PM
Since the Jets are in the throwback(Titans) uniforms and the Jets are in their Oiler Throwback unis, why does it feel dirty to cheer for the Titans to beat the Oilers?!

So the Jets are in Titans uniforms?

& the Jets are in Oiler uniforms?

Who's on second?

TexanExile
09-28-2009, 05:55 PM
So the Jets are in Titans uniforms?

& the Jets are in Oiler uniforms?

And the Jets were in the Texans backfield.

I thought it was weird at first but time does seem to have healed the Oilers thing for me. If they want that label, they can have it...and all that comes with it.

Good idea to go with shorter sleeves though, Coach.

http://cmsimg.tennessean.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=DN&Date=20090927&Category=SPORTS01&ArtNo=927003&Ref=PH&Profile=2072&Item=6&Maxw=542&Maxh=352&q=60