PDA

View Full Version : For Chester

CT CSTM
09-24-2009, 07:18 PM
If you guys would like to send Chester some "Get Well" notes or thoughts you can send it to my email and I will make sure he gets them. I will probably see him later tomorrow or Saturday morning and I can print them out and put them in his hand. I got to visit with him this afternoon and I know that he would like to see that he has fan support out there. I told him of the nice postings on this board(which he hasn't been on here before) and he seemed to perk up a little bit saying it was nice to hear that he had some fans that appreciates what he's done since being a Texan.

He's in really good spirits and was all ready on one of the motion machines to excersise his knee in his hospital bed. He was being very picky of what he was eating so he can lose some weight to help his knee heal faster. He has a long road ahead of him in rehab but he's really motivated and excited to do what he needs to get back on the field.

For those that would like to send something on to him my email is todd@ctcustoms.com

I will print them out tomorrow afternoon if I go to see him tomorrow evening or will print them out first thing Saturday morning if I go Saturday. I will let you guys know,,,

CT CSTM
09-24-2009, 08:40 PM
Printing them out as they come,,,keep em coming guys,,,thanks,,,I know he'll appreciate it a ton!

CT CSTM
09-25-2009, 12:08 AM
You guys are great,,,

The Pencil Neck
09-25-2009, 12:12 AM
Thanks for doing this, man.

valleytexfan
09-25-2009, 12:44 AM
Great thing you're doing man!

NitroGSXR
09-25-2009, 12:59 AM
I'm sitting in section 117 this Sunday. His career is probably over and I want him to know that I loved him here in Houston. Who's going to join me in a 'WE WANT CHESTER" chant? Provided he's there of course.

Sunday!!! Battle Red!

WE WANT CHESTER!
WE WANT CHESTER!
WE WANT CHESTER!

False Start
09-25-2009, 01:04 AM
I'm sitting in section 117 this Sunday. His career is probably over and I want him to know that I loved him here in Houston. Who's going to join me in a 'WE WANT CHESTER" chant? Provided he's there of course.

Sunday!!! Battle Red!

WE WANT CHESTER!
WE WANT CHESTER!
WE WANT CHESTER!

Section 115 here, I'm down. :cool:

Carr Bombed
09-25-2009, 01:11 AM
Wouldn't just a "Chester Pitts" or simply "Chester" chant be better?...... A "We want Chester" chant could be taken the wrong way by the player that's stepping in for him and he isn't coming back this season anyways...

Also, I don't think his career is over, he isn't the first Lineman to suffer a knee injury. I'm sure the prognosis for recovery is good.

NitroGSXR
09-25-2009, 01:46 AM
Wouldn't just a "Chester Pitts" or simply "Chester" chant be better?...... A "We want Chester" chant could be taken the wrong way by the player that's stepping in for him and he isn't coming back this season anyways...

Also, I don't think his career is over, he isn't the first Lineman to suffer a knee injury. I'm sure the prognosis for recovery is good.

Absolutely. I'm up for whatever Chester chant. Chester's not exactly going to be in uniform or anything.

I meant career here in Houston. I should have clarified. I want the FO to know that we like him as well as pay tribute for his 7 years here.

mattieuk
09-25-2009, 02:17 AM
Absolutely. I'm up for whatever Chester chant. Chester's not exactly going to be in uniform or anything.

I meant career here in Houston. I should have clarified. I want the FO to know that we like him as well as pay tribute for his 7 years here.

Yea, for sure. No one will take any Chester chants as calling out replacements.

Would be nice to see some Chester loving going on at the game. Its sad that the originals are almost finished as well (well, seeing as how the team has moved on since then, kind of great as well).

texansdrummer
09-25-2009, 02:47 AM
Awesome.....thanks for this. Chester needs to hear some support from every true Texans fan. His contribution goes way beyond his number of consecutive starts. (I don't care how many false starts he had).

Malloy
09-25-2009, 03:34 AM
Thank you so much for doing this!

twotexanfans
09-25-2009, 07:37 AM
Thanks very much, email sent!!

Thorn
09-25-2009, 07:45 AM
email sent, and some rep for Mr. CT CSTM as well. :)

Malloy
09-25-2009, 07:59 AM
email sent, and some rep for Mr. CT CSTM as well. :)

Jup, rep too to Mr... uhm... Todd I hope :)

CT CSTM
09-25-2009, 09:00 AM
I know he'll appreciate it alot. You guys have sent some really nice notes. No need to rep me,,,any of you guys would do it for your friend as well,,,

He'll have plenty of time to read them,,,he won't be at the game this Sunday,,,he can put NO weight on his knee for 8 weeks and knowing him he'll go overboard with this and take no chances at all,,,he needs to stay home and get rest,,,

I can print the letters out till in the morning since I won't see him till probably tomorrow morning,,,

Thanks again,,,

Hardcore Texan
09-25-2009, 09:15 AM
Thanks for doing this CT CSTM!

nero THE zero
09-25-2009, 09:18 AM
Done deal.

And, if you don't mind, you're obviously very open with your relationship with the players; do you mind sharing in what capacity you know/work with them?

The Pencil Neck
09-25-2009, 10:44 AM
Done deal.

And, if you don't mind, you're obviously very open with your relationship with the players; do you mind sharing in what capacity you know/work with them?

He customizes their cars.

Goldensilence
09-25-2009, 10:52 AM
I know he'll appreciate it alot. You guys have sent some really nice notes. No need to rep me,,,any of you guys would do it for your friend as well,,,

He'll have plenty of time to read them,,,he won't be at the game this Sunday,,,he can put NO weight on his knee for 8 weeks and knowing him he'll go overboard with this and take no chances at all,,,he needs to stay home and get rest,,,

I can print the letters out till in the morning since I won't see him till probably tomorrow morning,,,

Thanks again,,,

No thanks for letting us do this.

We might moan and groan with this team every week but, harder to find more true fans.

Texan_Bill
09-25-2009, 10:54 AM
If you guys would like to send Chester some "Get Well" notes or thoughts you can send it to my email and I will make sure he gets them. I will probably see him later tomorrow or Saturday morning and I can print them out and put them in his hand. I got to visit with him this afternoon and I know that he would like to see that he has fan support out there. I told him of the nice postings on this board(which he hasn't been on here before) and he seemed to perk up a little bit saying it was nice to hear that he had some fans that appreciates what he's done since being a Texan.

He's in really good spirits and was all ready on one of the motion machines to excersise his knee in his hospital bed. He was being very picky of what he was eating so he can lose some weight to help his knee heal faster. He has a long road ahead of him in rehab but he's really motivated and excited to do what he needs to get back on the field.

For those that would like to send something on to him my email is todd@ctcustoms.com

I will print them out tomorrow afternoon if I go to see him tomorrow evening or will print them out first thing Saturday morning if I go Saturday. I will let you guys know,,,

Late to the party, but DONE!

Thanks man!!

trebligilbert
09-25-2009, 11:07 AM
yo. long time visitor. first time poster. after watching the texans since their inception, through all their ups and downs, it's very sad to see a player of chester's caliber and professionalism go down. just when it seems the team has turned the culture around (hopefully), it's awful to lose a guy who's been so loyal to his organization and teammates. we were lucky to have a guy like chester on this squad and i can only hope he'll be back. i'll be waiting to see mr. pitts on the field again.

hookinreds
09-25-2009, 11:18 AM
Thanks CT CSTM, just dropped you a note for Chester.

Porky
09-25-2009, 12:54 PM
Thanks for doing this....and done! Chester is the best! :texflag:

CT CSTM
09-25-2009, 02:10 PM
Just letting you guys know I've received a TON of emails and I will print each of them out to give to him. Thanks again,,,

I can't reply back to them all to confirm receipt but just letting you guys know that I am getting them all,,,

Thorn
09-25-2009, 03:01 PM
Thanks for doing this CT. :)

drewmar74
09-25-2009, 03:03 PM
Mine on the way.... now.

swtbound07
09-25-2009, 03:04 PM
sent...thanks for doing this.

CloakNNNdagger
09-25-2009, 05:17 PM
Don't have OUTLOOK set up.

So, Chester, I'll have to say it here. You will be missed this year by the team and your fans. But take advantage of this time to do some relaxing. Because next year, you're number will be called to show the others "how it's done."

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

NitroGSXR
09-25-2009, 05:21 PM
We love you, Chester!!!

We'll be chanting for ya come Sunday!

SAMURAITEXAN
09-26-2009, 10:51 AM
Get well soon Chester!! We need you big guy.

hot pickle
09-26-2009, 03:07 PM
man i would love to watch the game on tv and have everyone in the crowd chanting chesters name... i cant be there to make it happen but maybe some of u folks can... get well chester.. cant wait to see u play again

CT CSTM
09-26-2009, 03:27 PM
Chester has the printed emails and was very appreciative to you guys. He read some stuff on the forum here,,,he's a really big "Norg" fan now,,,:blowakiss:

painekiller
09-26-2009, 03:52 PM
Sorry I missed the thread until now. Chester is a huge fan favorite, and he should know it.

I want to say to Chester this site is the 1st place that recognized the quality of the OL and the issues with sacks are not always the OL fault. He who is not discussed now, is gone and the team is now among one of the better in the league in regards to sacks against.

I was hoping Chester and Kris Brown would get to play in the playoffs this season, so seeing the news Chester was going on the IR hurt. But we know that Chester will now be able to get more TV time.

Looking forward to seeing you next summer in your familiar spot.

Malloy
09-26-2009, 04:47 PM
Chester has the printed emails and was very appreciative to you guys. He read some stuff on the forum here,,,he's a really big "Norg" fan now,,,:blowakiss:

Again much appreciated, thank you for letting us do this!

Chester a Norg fan.... arnt we all ;)