PDA

View Full Version : Roster Move

Spike
09-22-2009, 08:03 PM
I might of missed it, but don't we have to drop a guy off of the roster? I remember seeing that we had a two week exemption after the late signing of Dunta.

Not exactly the same topic - but we seem to have a lot of talented receivers. I wish there was a team that had a safety to spare and a need at WR.

Hmmm...let me see if I can broker a deal here.

The Pencil Neck
09-22-2009, 11:59 PM
I might of missed it, but don't we have to drop a guy off of the roster? I remember seeing that we had a two week exemption after the late signing of Dunta.

Not exactly the same topic - but we seem to have a lot of talented receivers. I wish there was a team that had a safety to spare and a need at WR.

Hmmm...let me see if I can broker a deal here.

Since we activated Dunta for the first game, we had to waive the guy then. It was Andre Hall.

barrett
09-23-2009, 12:40 AM
Furthermore, Aldridge just got picked up off of our practice squad so we actually have 1 roster spot open.

El Tejano
09-23-2009, 08:47 AM
Furthermore, Aldridge just got picked up off of our practice squad so we actually have 1 roster spot open.

So there's our answer to trying out the DL guys.

infantrycak
09-23-2009, 09:52 AM

The practice squad are not technically roster spots. It is 53 roster spots plus the practice squad.

Hardcore Texan
09-23-2009, 09:58 AM
So there's our answer to trying out the DL guys.

Except some of the DL guys were not practice squad eligible.