PDA

View Full Version : Okay ... I give up .....

maddogmrb
09-21-2009, 12:26 AM
.... this team is schizo .... this team is Jekyl & Hyde ..... this team is, well harder to figure out than a lady ......

I just give up trying to apply my extensive high school football playing experience and many, many years of fan expertise to them in a logical way. As soon as I tear them apart for a deservedly pitiful performance, I've got to turn around and give them credit for a deservedly good performance. This is worse than marriage .... it's borderline psycho!

I'm just going to sit back and relax and take the journey for whatever it brings and keep my blood pressure under control. To jump on board this wagon as a died-in-the-wool dedicated fan (as I've been since the beginning of this franchise) whose blood pressure fluctuates with the ebb and flow of the every minute changing personality of this team is a quick path to heart problems.

Until they develop a consistent winning personality, I'm just going to take it all in stride .... maybe!

brakos82
09-21-2009, 12:29 AM
Until they develop a consistent winning personality, I'm just going to take it all in stride .... maybe!

Yeah... good luck with that. LOL

Norg
09-21-2009, 01:02 AM
i think the Jets are Just that badass and of course this team is night and day

8-8

then another

8-8

if thats not night and day i dont know what is

hopefully this year it will change tho u never know in the NFL on any givien Sunday

Speedy
09-21-2009, 01:16 AM
Defensively they're not "schizo". They've been pretty consistant in that department so far. Consistantly sucking that is.