PDA

View Full Version : Did the oil derricks plastered all around the field help the Texans?

Hookem Horns
09-20-2009, 05:57 PM
That thought crossed my mind as the Titans pulled a vintage Oiler choke job today. I also saw quite a few fans wearing Oiler throwbacks in the stands. I also could have sworn I saw an oil derrick popping out of KC's helmet as he dropped that ball on their final drive.

Honestly as the game was in the closing minutes I kept wondering who would win out, the curse of the Oilers or the misfortunes of the Texans. Fortunately for us the oil derrick would not be denied today.

False Start
09-20-2009, 05:59 PM
That thought crossed my mind as the Titans pulled a vintage Oiler choke job today. I also saw quite a few fans wearing Oiler throwbacks in the stands. I also could have sworn I saw an oil derrick popping out of KC's helmet as he dropped that ball on their final drive.

Honestly as the game was in the closing minutes I kept wondering who would win out, the curse of the Oilers or the misfortunes of the Texans. Fortunately for us the oil derrick would not be denied today.

Old habits die hard, I think you may be on to something. :cool:

Carr Bombed
09-20-2009, 06:01 PM
I honestly just think that the Oilers aren't as good as we/people thought they were...

Before Haynesworth started playing for a contract for the last couple of seasons and became a dominant player, they were a nonplayoff team and had a suspect defense. Now they're 0-2 and played like crap on defense (pass defense). That team might fall back to earth and it looks like the really REALLY miss Haynesworth.

gwallaia
09-20-2009, 06:02 PM
Its the stench of Bud that infests that miserable team in Possum Holler.
You Suck Bud!!! Ha Ha!