PDA

View Full Version : BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME

Shaft75
09-20-2009, 04:39 PM
I've been reading your lame smack all week long. We came into YOUR HOUSE and beat you in a heartbreaker.

How does it feel from the bottom of the AFC South???

How does it feel to get beat on your own field by the lowly, horrible Texans???

What was the margin of victory that you guys predicted? 20-30 points? Try 3!

jaayteetx
09-20-2009, 04:40 PM
Love beating this team, sweet!!!

Shaft75
09-20-2009, 04:45 PM
I bet it will take a week for these guys to show back up! GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kingkong:

Texans34Life
09-20-2009, 04:46 PM
These guys are whining over at the Tittytans board!

Shaft75
09-20-2009, 04:50 PM
These guys are whining over at the Tittytans board!

Link action????

Let me guess... The officials???

Texans34Life
09-20-2009, 04:51 PM
The site is currently down. It's http://www.gotitans.com/goForum

ChrisG
09-20-2009, 06:34 PM
The site is currently down. It's http://www.gotitans.com/goForum

sites back up but since when do u have to register to look at the forums? maybe they r scared of all the ppl flooding to the site

spurstexanstros
09-20-2009, 06:54 PM
nope not here either....hey I cant find these guys. Note too self...they are everywhere prior to the game and when they win we cant get rid of them and now they loose...cant find em...except Toronto...but he is canadian so he doesnt count (heh I love cracking on Canada eh)

False Start
09-20-2009, 07:03 PM
:cricket:

Is this thing on?

Overalls
09-20-2009, 07:20 PM
Blaze, Bulluck and BiBoy will be back. They will take it like a man or what ever passes for a male in ICOU land.

Bipolar The Titan
09-20-2009, 08:35 PM
wow.

actually it feels great believe it or not.

your team stood toe to toe, dug in and delivered the knockout punch.

serious congratulations are in order.

now, now... I just arrived back from Nashville. I'm a Chattanooga cat... so I'm 140 miles from LP Field... sorry it took me a few hours to find my way home.

Some of you found some rep from me...

choke on it!

j/k it's all + :goodpost:

Wild game... it really got some stuff out of my system...

kinda like busting a nut...:bat:

but look fellas, I'll return here soon enough to talk about the game itself, who did what or who threw a punch or whatever... but I seriously NEED to log off here and get with my anthropology book and write that damn paper I've been putting off. I need to submit ASAP...

so congrats again... thanks for sending a team that can stoke a rivalry...

but before I go...

The Texans were more physical.
The Titans were feast/famine on offense..

I'm not sure where the Titans d was today...

and Chris Johnson is a star..

see you later on this week.

Hervoyel
09-20-2009, 09:35 PM

If Chris Johnson and Andre Johnson could find a way to play on the same team in a game that mattered (not this Pro Bowl crap) I think our solar system would collapse into a black hole formed at the stadium they were playing in. Maybe that's what the whole 2012 thing is about? One of them gets traded or signs with the others team and the first time they both get on the field together "BAM!" No more world.

Bulluck53
09-20-2009, 10:29 PM
Just read what I said in the other thread. Spurs, apologies for not hopping on here before the 3+ hour drive back to school, I'll be sure to do that next time.

gwallaia
09-20-2009, 10:35 PM
Chris Johnson got me 73 points in my fantasy league today and the Texans won!!

Perfect!

Blazing Arrow
09-20-2009, 10:42 PM
Goosd job guys ...

Our D did nothing and you beat us.

<--- you can thank SWT for the avatar.

Blazing Arrow
09-21-2009, 01:13 AM
I would like to add ....

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/f8/fullj.1f808e78def6bc1059ec1cee98f454e7/1f808e78def6bc1059ec1cee98f454e7-getty-88971929al027_houston_texan.jpg

imatexan
09-21-2009, 03:08 AM
I would like to add ....

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/f8/fullj.1f808e78def6bc1059ec1cee98f454e7/1f808e78def6bc1059ec1cee98f454e7-getty-88971929al027_houston_texan.jpg

Man arms?

Silver Oak
09-21-2009, 08:12 AM
Man arms?

she has arms?

Old School
09-21-2009, 08:55 AM
Man arms?

What arms? :whip:

spurstexanstros
09-21-2009, 11:02 AM
wow.

now, now... I just arrived back from Nashville. I'm a Chattanooga cat... so I'm 140 miles from LP Field... sorry it took me a few hours to find my way home.

choke on it!

but look fellas, I'll return here soon enough to talk about the game itself, who did what or who threw a punch or whatever... but I seriously NEED to log off here and get with my anthropology book and write that damn paper I've been putting off. I need to submit ASAP...

but before I go...

propslay for coming in ay and taking some ay....I just cant do that pig latin stuff....

its about time yall felt what we have after a heart breaking loss.

spurstexanstros
09-21-2009, 01:54 PM
Goosd job guys ...

Our D did nothing and you beat us.

<--- you can thank SWT for the avatar.

Our D kept yall in the game. Your d couldnt stop our second and third string Wrs. Imagine if Kevin Walter and Andre Davis would have been there.

Cortland FinniburnedbyAJ was torched by a guy who can barely hold onto the football (JJ)and he had the audacity to get in AJ's face and start stuff on our sideline.

go back to hocking your lucky charms Corty and stop dry humping the leagues best receiver.

Blazing Arrow
09-21-2009, 03:13 PM
Tourched?

He had two receptions. Our secondary was out of position on almost every play. I put that on the DC. And Harper had no right covering AJ most of the game. I really do not understand how we hardly blitzed and had our #2 CB on your best WR.

Do you know anything about football?

Texan_Bill
09-21-2009, 03:26 PM
Tourched?

He had two receptions. Our secondary was out of position on almost every play. I put that on the DC. And Harper had no right covering AJ most of the game. I really do not understand how we hardly blitzed and had our #2 CB on your best WR.

He was talking about our 4th string reciever, JJ. As in Jacoby Jones.

Cortland FinniburnedbyAJ was torched by a guy who can barely hold onto the football (JJ) and he had the audacity to get in AJ's face and start stuff on our sideline.

Do you know how to read??

Blazing Arrow
09-21-2009, 03:29 PM

If the play was called like the play in the Raiders game it would not have been a catch.

Texan_Bill
09-21-2009, 03:30 PM
If the play was called like the play in the Raiders game it would not have been a catch.

:cry2:

Blazing Arrow
09-21-2009, 03:32 PM
Did not say I agreed with that rule but the ball was definataly bobbled when it hit the ground. If you had not beat us on that play with the way our D was playing I am sure you still would have moved down the field and scored.

brakos82
09-21-2009, 03:36 PM

But that was the Raiders game, and every ref hates the Raiders. :chickendance:

Texan_Bill
09-21-2009, 03:36 PM
Did not say I agreed with that rule but the ball was definataly bobbled when it hit the ground. If you had not beat us on that play with the way our D was playing I am sure you still would have moved down the field and scored.

:user: Consider it a make up call for the defensive holding that wasn't called.
*remembers a 3rd down that Schaub had to throw the ball away and settle for the field goal...because Cortland "Fake-ass Irishman" had a handfull of AJ's jersey around the goal line.*

Blazing Arrow
09-21-2009, 03:39 PM
*remembers a 3rd down that Schaub had to throw the ball away and settle for the field goal...because Cortland "Fake-ass Irishman" had a handfull of AJ's jersey around the goal line.*

Nope do not recall that :smooch:

Texan_Bill
09-21-2009, 03:44 PM
Nope do not recall that :smooch:

Probably because you are so used to seeing him do it. :splits:

PS... Quit blowing kisses. I've told you before that I don't play for that team. (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

Hookem Horns
09-21-2009, 03:46 PM

And if it would have been called like the Mike Renfro play in Pittsburgh it would not have been a catch either. So what's the point here?

HOU-TEX
09-21-2009, 04:02 PM
Probably because you are so used to seeing him do it. :splits:

PS... Quit blowing kisses. I've told you before that I don't play for that team. (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

TB, I'm sure you've been on his gaydar since the beginning.

Texan_Bill
09-21-2009, 04:09 PM

Yeah... Great.... That makes me feel better. :brickwall:

Kulluminatii
09-21-2009, 04:18 PM
But that was the Raiders game, and every ref hates the Raiders. :chickendance:

So true:cry2:

Dread-Head
09-21-2009, 04:23 PM
wow.

choke on it!

but before I go...

:lol: you gotta give the man credit. Even when giving a concession speech...tells us to cram it. Like or hate the guy you gotta respect the monster cajones on this chump. Rep forthcoming you putz! :user:

spurstexanstros
09-21-2009, 06:33 PM

Bingo TB...stone hands (Jacoby Jones) couldnt hold on to the ball to save his life yesterday and still burnt corty for the TD and the catch that set up game winning field goal.....( I wonder if BA remembers that play.) How many deep drops did Jacoby and Andre have Imagine if they caught them...
and if a foward lateral was called a forward lateral...blah..blah blah.
Dont forget the time Corty decided not to take no for an answer and jumped Andre and got a little too close.

Texecutioner
09-21-2009, 06:38 PM
I would like to add ....

Damn, Jessica Simpson just got replaced in my dreams tonight. She's like a better version of her.

spurstexanstros
09-21-2009, 11:53 PM
Does it feel any better BA? I told you Titans one dimensonal team that one dimesion kicked butt yesterday but it wasnt enough.

MannyFresh
09-21-2009, 11:56 PM
Scoreboard

Blazing Arrow
09-22-2009, 01:09 AM
Does it feel any better BA? I told you Titans one dimensonal team that one dimesion kicked butt yesterday but it wasnt enough.

You have proven you know nothing about football. To continue responding to you would probably diminish my own football knowledge.

Specnatz
09-22-2009, 01:31 AM
You have proven you know nothing about football. To continue responding to you would probably diminish my own football knowledge.

since when do you have football knowledge? Did you buy it on EBAY?

imatexan
09-22-2009, 01:36 AM

When are you going to come to a Titans/Texans game in Houston?

Blazing Arrow
09-22-2009, 02:23 AM
When are you going to come to a Titans/Texans game in Houston?

Been on my slate for a while. I have had to choose between hanging out with a bunch of dudes at a Titan/Texans game or hanging out with a girl as a Titans/Colts game. Some how you guys have lost out the last couple of seasons.

Texan_Bill
09-22-2009, 08:22 AM

Not as though you had any...

Shaft75
09-22-2009, 10:07 AM
Been on my slate for a while. I have had to choose between hanging out with a bunch of dudes at a Titan/Texans game or hanging out with a girl as a Titans/Colts game. Some how you guys have lost out the last couple of seasons.

mmmm hmmmm...

I am really surprised you didn't choose the dudes.

Texan_Bill
09-22-2009, 10:08 AM
mmmm hmmmm...

He did. He's just frontin'.

Old School
09-22-2009, 10:32 AM
What if we throw in a night on the town with TB? Would that make you reconsider? :friends:

Texan_Bill
09-22-2009, 10:37 AM
What if we throw in a night on the town with TB? Would that make you reconsider? :friends:

:bat: :heh:

spurstexanstros
09-22-2009, 04:31 PM

So my predictions that Andre would have a big day and that without Haynesworth Schaub would have a field day...they came true and everything you said would happen didnt come true and I am the one who knows nothing about football.
am I missing something?

Specnatz
09-22-2009, 05:09 PM
Been on my slate for a while. I have had to choose between hanging out with a bunch as a dude at a Titan/Texans game or hanging out as girl at Titans/Colts game. Some how you guys have lost out the last couple of seasons.

Fixed it!!

Blazing Arrow
09-23-2009, 02:53 AM
So my predictions that Andre would have a big day and that without Haynesworth Schaub would have a field day...they came true and everything you said would happen didnt come true and I am the one who knows nothing about football.
am I missing something?

Do you ever read what people post or do you slam your head into the keyboard hoping it will make sense in the end?

Blazing Arrow
09-23-2009, 02:56 AM
Honestly I am done with this thread. I came on here congratulated you and respected what your team did and you just try to turn it into some lame bash me thread. Classy.

Shaft75
09-23-2009, 09:16 AM
Honestly I am done with this thread. I came on here congratulated you and respected what your team did and you just try to turn it into some lame bash me thread. Classy.

Awwwwww, poor little ba's butthole hurts.

Dude, check the thread title. I put the "come get some" in caps. And that phrase doesn't mean this is a gay internet lovefest, so you might have interpreted it the wrong way.

You aren't gonna cry are you?

Texan_Bill
09-23-2009, 10:06 AM

Dude, seriously?? The way you dish crap out, I would've thought you had thicker skin than that. WTF???

Shaft75
09-23-2009, 01:43 PM
Dude, seriously?? The way you dish crap out, I would've thought you had thicker skin than that. WTF???

He's being a titty-baby.:crying:

spurstexanstros
09-23-2009, 04:58 PM
Do you ever read what people post or do you slam your head into the keyboard hoping it will make sense in the end?
Well yes sir I do... you said

So I feel that I do know about football said
am I missing something?
And I was right I said last year the Titans were one dimensional and I said that AJ would go off on Corty and He did. I pointed out that you were wrong that was it. no personal slams (outside the usual smack we run at each other)
I had them locked and loaded...but for some reason I didnt unleash them. then you respond with this.

I do recall some beauties of posts you dropped on us after the Titans won...and I do recall a few of them were classy. So who are you talking about? TB has been quite tame I think we have been quite pleasant...considering all the crap you have dished out recently.

brakos82
09-23-2009, 04:59 PM

No, because if he did it would look like:

r54bvrfhfevbcn94nguireduioefu8ruihfetwdwgsrggr5

Double Barrel
09-23-2009, 05:34 PM

yeah, dude would have camped out at Texans Talk 24/7 if the ICOU had won that game, taking every chance to rub our noses in it.

Guess he doesn't like it when his bully team gets punched back. Typical bully, though, they cry about it.

Brando
09-23-2009, 05:39 PM

wah, Just like saying last year we only won by 1 point. :rolleyes:

:fans:

Shaft75
09-24-2009, 12:00 AM
yeah, dude would have camped out at Texans Talk 24/7 if the ICOU had won that game, taking every chance to rub our noses in it.

Guess he doesn't like it when his bully team gets punched back. Typical bully, though, they cry about it.

DB, BA doesn't at all seem like the bully type to me. More like the wormy type that gets his lil teetee hurt after a game like that.

Think about it for a minute... The guy has pitched a tent on this board since its existence. Always quick to point out his teams supremacy over the lowly Texans.

Well now the Tits are on a two game losing streak against Houston and his team is 0-2 for the season. What reason does he have now to post over here?

He's a sore sore loser... But, now, a loser nonetheless.

Blazing Arrow
09-24-2009, 01:38 AM

It's not about the football smack. I could careless. You want to say the Titans sucked last sunday so be it. I freely admit we did. It is about this type of shit.

mmmm hmmmm...

Been on my slate for a while. I have had to choose between hanging out with a bunch as a dude at a Titan/Texans game or hanging out as girl at Titans/Colts game. Some how you guys have lost out the last couple of seasons.

Fixed it!!

Grow up, it was funny when I was 5. It has been running on this board for years. You want to talk football in this thread fine I am all for it. Typical blah blah gay what ever. Last I checked your own board rule prohibits this. Don't think it is limited to this thread either. Just run a search on "blazing arrow". Pretty much every time it gets a hit it is some weak gay joke. It is almost that some of you are so obsessed with wanting me to be gay that you have totally lost perspective.

Shaft75
09-24-2009, 09:12 AM
Grow up, it was funny when I was 5. It has been running on this board for years. You want to talk football in this thread fine I am all for it. Typical blah blah gay what ever. Last I checked your own board rule prohibits this. Don't think it is limited to this thread either. Just run a search on "blazing arrow". Pretty much every time it gets a hit it is some weak gay joke. It is almost that some of you are so obsessed with wanting me to be gay that you have totally lost perspective.

What a freaking baby you are BA.

There's no crying in football... And there sure as hell isn't any crying in a football smack forum.

What I don't understand is how you talk so much noise, and now your only posts are whining about who said what, and basically calling on a mod to help you. Your gender re assignment is coming along very nicely I hope.

HOU-TEX
09-24-2009, 11:18 AM

So you've been called ghey since you were 5? You've been called ghey on this board since you've been here? The closet has no lock, you know.

Texan_Bill
09-24-2009, 11:41 AM

Somebody has sand in their *****.

spurstexanstros
09-24-2009, 03:47 PM
]It's not about the football smack[/B]. I could careless. You want to say the Titans sucked last sunday so be it. I freely admit we did. It is about this type of shit.
Oh I see...you mean
and
I wonder is that football smack?

no that wasnt either...hmmm waiting for the footbal smack to start coming.

Again BA ...I was right in my football smack...wasnt I ? You can throw insults and smack at me thats fine. But it doesnt change the fact that the titans have a one dimensional offense...it is a good dimension dont get me wrong, but when the Titans needed to pass they couldnt get it done.

The (depleted) offense of the Texans beat your vaunted defense, while your healthy starting offensive lineup didnt come through because it is one dimesional. The formula to beating the Titans is to put eight in the box and have one of those eight spy on CJ. Kerry is good at moving between the 20s but when push comes to shove..he falls short...just like your insults.

34-31...HOWS THAT SOME FOOTBALL talk FOR YA.

Specnatz
09-24-2009, 06:16 PM

You mean like when you used the death of the woman who invented Special Olympics to try and call people names (which is what is actually against policy). I guess calling someone a retard and or a moron is considered football talk fairyland.

Second Honeymoon
09-24-2009, 06:29 PM
34-31

This game proves that the Oilers curse went to Tennessee along with Bud and his coonskin toupee

I thought some of the Oilers curse was left around residually after Rosenchoke but this game proves the Oilers curse is alive and well in the great state of Tennessee. Good riddance.

It's kinda ironic, but I know exactly how Titans fan feels. I was once one of them. I saw all the chokejob fumbles and stupid interceptions. I saw all the times when it seemed all the calls went against us like some sort of conspiracy. I saw field goals get shanked and more last second losses than I can count. That is what being an Oilers/Titans fan is all about. That chapter of my life has long been shut and I am better for it. All of us in Houston are better for it. That franchise is cursed.

Well I am going to watch the NFL Replay of the big win on the DVR. Owen Daniels really stepped up for us when you go back and watch it. Bulluck was getting worked over bigtime. It could be curtains for Bulluck soon. He is older and it can end quick. He looked disastrously slow in pass coverage against Pittsburgh as well.

oh wait, that is football talk, this is smack talk.

Tennessee Titans Suck
34-31

GP
09-24-2009, 06:34 PM

Exactly.

You're run is over, Blazing Arrow.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Coming here and flaunting your team's dynamic studly record, rubbing our noses in it, and talking about how awesome you guys are.

All of it is OVER. You are now on an 0-2 slide, getting ran by the Texans in your own house. You couldn't get the calls to go your way, which is freaking NICE for a change I might add. And while your team is still dangerous, they don't have that same look and feel that they had the past two years.

It must be most frustrating to know that your window for this team is closing. Collins gets older every year. Vince is Vince. And it ain't as if that's ever going to change for the better.

Suck it up, go home to your side of town and nurse your wounds. And cheer up. There might be another day when your team climbs back up again and dusts itself off. But that can't happen until later this season.

Losing Haynesworth was more than your defense could handle. Obviously.

And your coach is a baby. Boo-hoo-hoo! I look like Jim Dangle from Reno 911...boo-hoo-hoo!...I wear Ray Bans and think I'm hot crap. Boo-hoo-hoo! my fake irishman got the raw end of the deal on the sideline.

Smack. Talk. Sucka'!

Texan_Bill
09-24-2009, 06:39 PM
Going back to last season, the Tinnbreds have lost 5 of their last 6 games. :thinking:

Second Honeymoon
09-24-2009, 06:53 PM
Going back to last season, the Tinnbreds have lost 5 of their last 6 games. :thinking:

d'oh. methinks Collins' tank may be on E.

Texan_Bill
09-24-2009, 06:59 PM

d'oh. methinks Collins' tank may be on E.

Oh, and I failed to mention that 2 of those 5 losses came at the hands of the lowly Texans. :)

Shaft75
09-24-2009, 08:12 PM
I guess BA can't respond with his thumb in his mouth. Poor baby...

Bulluck53
09-25-2009, 12:09 AM
Exactly.

You're run is over, Blazing Arrow.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Coming here and flaunting your team's dynamic studly record, rubbing our noses in it, and talking about how awesome you guys are.

All of it is OVER. You are now on an 0-2 slide, getting ran by the Texans in your own house. You couldn't get the calls to go your way, which is freaking NICE for a change I might add. And while your team is still dangerous, they don't have that same look and feel that they had the past two years.

It must be most frustrating to know that your window for this team is closing. Collins gets older every year. Vince is Vince. And it ain't as if that's ever going to change for the better.

Suck it up, go home to your side of town and nurse your wounds. And cheer up. There might be another day when your team climbs back up again and dusts itself off. But that can't happen until later this season.

Losing Haynesworth was more than your defense could handle. Obviously.

And your coach is a baby. Boo-hoo-hoo! I look like Jim Dangle from Reno 911...boo-hoo-hoo!...I wear Ray Bans and think I'm hot crap. Boo-hoo-hoo! my fake irishman got the raw end of the deal on the sideline.

Smack. Talk. Sucka'!

... brutal :headhurts:

Carr Bombed
09-25-2009, 01:32 AM
Just run a search on "blazing arrow". Pretty much every time it gets a hit it is some weak gay joke.

Gee, I wonder why? LOL, I'm sure "Blazing" has nothing to do with that...

Seriously, "Blazing Arrow" sounds like the name they handed out to the really "sensitive" indian who started using war paint for cosmetic purposes only..:)

Texan_Bill
09-25-2009, 10:26 AM
Gee, I wonder why? LOL, I'm sure "Blazing" has nothing to do with that...

Seriously, "Blazing Arrow" sounds like the name they handed out to the really "sensitive" indian who started using war paint for cosmetic purposes only..:)

:spit:

SteveSlaton20
09-26-2009, 04:38 AM
Link action????

Let me guess... The officials???

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=51898

Shaft75
09-26-2009, 12:03 PM
http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=51898

Figures. I went to the rivalry talk thread and there was a lot of bitterness in there. Talk about sore losers, or just losers period.

On a side note, I saw a bunch of sigs made for mackenzie phillips and her dad... They were celebrating them as heros for some reason.

whiskeyrbl
09-26-2009, 02:39 PM
I guess BA can't respond with his thumb in his mouth. Poor baby...

If he would have followed that team when they played here he would have known this was going to be a down year. And the immediate horizon does not look much better.

Jets
Jags
Pats and
Colts
Possibly 1-5 and 1-2 in division. :yikes: