PDA

View Full Version : this is why

Silver Oak
09-20-2009, 04:29 PM
this is why you stick with a team through the bad times. cause the good times are oh so sweet when they come.

GO TEXANS!

Ryan
09-20-2009, 04:35 PM
amen brother. I was down on them so hard last week, and at the start of the game too, but i proudly eat my words and i possibly suffered through one of the biggest roller coaster games in texans history, but it was so worth it for that outcome! :texflag::texflag::fans:

stingray
09-20-2009, 04:35 PM
This is why I love football!!! What an emotional rollercoaster.

Ckw
09-20-2009, 04:55 PM
Totally agree. It's exactly why I may say I am done with the team and can't stand rooting for a loser anymore, but something keeps me glued to the tv. That something is a day like today.

valleytexfan
09-20-2009, 04:56 PM
Soooooooo worth it! taking crap from people, guys giving me comments about my license plates on my car, or my shirt, or my cap. I am PROUD to be a Texans fan, ESPECIALLY TODAY!!! :texflag:

The Pencil Neck
09-20-2009, 04:59 PM
Soooooooo worth it! taking crap from people, guys giving me comments about my license plates on my car, or my shirt, or my cap. I am PROUD to be a Texans fan, ESPECIALLY TODAY!!! :texflag:

I was at a wedding here in Dallas yesterday and there was me and one other Texan fan and a bunch of Cowboy fans giving us grief.

I'm feeling really good today.

Andrew6
09-20-2009, 05:00 PM
my heart hurts from pounding so badly today. This was one insanly beutiful game.

dickieb
09-20-2009, 05:05 PM
Hell yeah, I didn't think they had it in them - I'm glad I was wrong.