PDA

View Full Version : Kris Brown

HoustonFrog
09-17-2009, 04:49 PM
So I've been a long believer...played fantasy for 18 years now....that kickers don't matter much. Last year the Top 10 had about 20 pts between them over a full season. But last week I decided to switch from who I drafted to Brown just on bye week...Week 10 so I won't have to use a replacement kicker before then. It screwed me. Now I am really wondering about the offense. Would you keep Brown as a fantasy kicker?He has always been consistent and hits from past 50. I think this week could be 15-12 with a ton of FGs/

SheTexan
09-17-2009, 05:06 PM
So I've been a long believer...played fantasy for 18 years now....that kickers don't matter much. Last year the Top 10 had about 20 pts between them over a full season. But last week I decided to switch from who I drafted to Brown just on bye week...Week 10 so I won't have to use a replacement kicker before then. It screwed me. Now I am really wondering about the offense. Would you keep Brown as a fantasy kicker?He has always been consistent and hits from past 50. I think this week could be 15-12 with a ton of FGs/

KB has helped me win many times over the years. If our Texans continue to have problems in the "red zone" Kris will get plenty of chances to help your team. I agree with your assessment of the score this week also. Could very well be FG week. I'd play him if I was you, I am. I'm debating whether to bench AJ (shutter.) lol I have OD and was thinking he might be the "go to" guy this week. It's hell playing Texan players. :rolleyes: Not sure if I can bench AJ though! What to do ?? lol

mattieuk
09-17-2009, 05:16 PM
KB has helped me win many times over the years. If our Texans continue to have problems in the "red zone" Kris will get plenty of chances to help your team. I agree with your assessment of the score this week also. Could very well be FG week. I'd play him if I was you, I am. I'm debating whether to bench AJ (shutter.) lol I have OD and was thinking he might be the "go to" guy this week. It's hell playing Texan players. :rolleyes: Not sure if I can bench AJ though! What to do ?? lol

Bench AJ then! Murphys Law states that if you bench him, he'll have a 150-yard, 2 touchdown day! Lol, I've got him as well, but theres no way I can put him on the bench....both because hes AJ, and also a lack of backup starting WRs. Kris should be a good starter this week though. I'm just hoping our offense gets going, as I've two Schaubs, an AJ and an OD spread across my two teams...

HoustonFrog
09-17-2009, 05:21 PM
Thanks for the responses. I also feel hexed for breaking my law and changing kickers so if I drop him he will have 4 50 yarders. I think this has the making of a FG game.

SheTexan
09-17-2009, 05:26 PM
Bench AJ then! Murphys Law states that if you bench him, he'll have a 150-yard, 2 touchdown day! Lol, I've got him as well, but theres no way I can put him on the bench....both because hes AJ, and also a lack of backup starting WRs. Kris should be a good starter this week though. I'm just hoping our offense gets going, as I've two Schaubs, an AJ and an OD spread across my two teams...

If I knew that would help us beat the meatballs, I'd do it in a heartbeat! lol