PDA

View Full Version : utpay isthay inway ouryay ipepay andway okesmay itway

Bipolar The Titan
09-14-2009, 10:40 PM
exanstay areway oinggay otay etgay uriedbay. itanstay illway
inway ybay otway oresscay. exanstay illway avehay omentsmay.
itanstay illway uleray ethay ayday.

Itanstay 26
Exanstay 10

imatexan
09-14-2009, 10:45 PM
Silly Tacks fans.

Wolf
09-14-2009, 10:47 PM
looks like the new keyboards came in came in for tack fans

old ones where easier on the eyes
http://rookery2.viary.com/storagev12/943500/943600_0830_625x1000.jpg

brakos82
09-14-2009, 10:47 PM

Itanstay 26
Exanstay 10

I'm not sure what you said, but 26-10 is a bit conservative considering the implosion of 90% of the board. LOL

Khari
09-14-2009, 10:48 PM
iay otgay othingnay

Wolf
09-14-2009, 10:49 PM
guess the new keyboards didn't come with instructions
http://images.tigerdirect.com/skuimages/large/P190-1464.jpg

:tease: :joker:

Hardcore Texan
09-14-2009, 10:49 PM
For a sec I thought slatonisabeast started this thread.

Wolf
09-14-2009, 10:50 PM
I'm not sure what you said, but 26-10 is a bit conservative considering the implosion of 90% of the board. LOL

true.. only thing was good for the offense, it didn't give up a safety or pick 6 to the Jets

:photos:

Wolf
09-14-2009, 10:50 PM

I did to, that was honestly my first thought

stingray
09-14-2009, 10:53 PM

:spit:

BSofA04
09-14-2009, 10:54 PM
exanstay reaay admay. reparepay orfay naay psetuay.

imatexan
09-14-2009, 11:06 PM

Hahah nice one.

JCTexan
09-14-2009, 11:10 PM

Itanstay 26
Exanstay 10

Ugh... pig latin... my brother & sister use it sometimes.

Translation:

"Texans are going to get buried. Titans will win by two scores. Texans will have moments. Titans will rule the day. "

Let's hope this guys wrong...

JCTexan
09-14-2009, 11:12 PM
exanstay reaay admay. reparepay orfay naay psetuay.

I'm hoping for one.

pbat488
09-14-2009, 11:13 PM

Hahahahaha that's one of the funnier things I've read in a while.

brakos82
09-14-2009, 11:29 PM
Hahahahaha that's one of the funnier things I've read in a while.

It's funny because it's true. :user:

Texan_Bill
09-15-2009, 08:25 AM

Slatonisabeast or [drumroll please] Johnsonfan. Slatonisabeast is a Rhodes Scholar in comparison to Johnsonfan.

Silver Oak
09-15-2009, 08:52 AM
sad that this troll can come in here with his babble, insult our team, and we can't even argue with him based on Sunday's game.

boy I hope our guys come out seriously pissed off and take down the Tacks in their house.

:fans:

Texan_Bill
09-15-2009, 08:53 AM
Meh, the tinnbreds have the same identical record that we do.... :kingkong:

chicagotexan2
09-15-2009, 09:28 AM
Evidently BiSexual the Titan graduated in the top 5% of his class. Spelling like this makes you eligible for entry into Med school in TN.

StarStruck
09-15-2009, 09:37 AM
It's been a long time since I saw, heard or read Pig Latin. Since this is SMACK, I will LOL. Really had to smile because I picked up on it right away, but had forgotten how to read it. (Put This In Your Pipe And Smoke It?)

gtexan02
09-15-2009, 09:53 AM

Itanstay 26
Exanstay 10

For those of you who don't understand pig latin, heres a translation:

Texans are going to get revenge. Titans will lose by at least two scores. Texans will have their moment of awesome, and Titans will start the season 0-2. I love Vince Young.

Bulluck53
09-15-2009, 12:49 PM
interesting...

Texan_Bill
09-15-2009, 12:50 PM
For those of you who don't understand pig latin, heres a translation:

Texans are going to get revenge. Titans will lose by at least two scores. Texans will have their moment of awesome, and Titans will start the season 0-2. I love Vince Young.

lol:

I thought it meant:

He is the son of Gaea , who created him without help. He then became the husband of Gaea and together they had many offspring, including twelve of the Titans.

Beer and Metal
09-15-2009, 12:54 PM
Aww, give him a break. Pig Latin is the only foreign language offered at the U in 'Possum Holler.

jlam
09-15-2009, 02:03 PM
That was awful. And I don't mean because it was in silly pig latin, but because it was simply awful.

powerfuldragon
09-15-2009, 02:07 PM
i used to think pig latin was pretty cool, but then i went to the third grade.

Blazing Arrow
09-15-2009, 02:12 PM
i used to think pig latin was pretty cool, but then i went to the third grade.

You also probably thought winning was good then you became a Texans fan. :turtle:

Silver Oak
09-15-2009, 02:17 PM
You also probably thought winning was good then you became a Texans fan. :turtle:

we're 0-1 and so is your team. discuss more?

Titansfan3801
09-15-2009, 04:02 PM
we're 0-1 and so is your team. discuss more?

Oh yes, please!

Well, let's see... We were playing the defending champs, you were playing a team that didn't make the playoffs last year. We were playing in their house, you were playing at home, where you are supposedly better. We played a solid game for three and a half quarters and almost pulled out a win. You got knocked around and didn't even score an offensive FG.

Bottom line, you'll see even more proof on Sunday that we're the better team, and you will remain in the cellar.

Silver Oak
09-15-2009, 04:15 PM
You sure write pretty, but until Sunday afternoon, both our teams don't have a win...or a Super Bowl trophy. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wolf
09-15-2009, 04:25 PM
Oh yes, please!

Well, let's see... We were playing the defending champs, you were playing a team that didn't make the playoffs last year. We were playing in their house, you were playing at home, where you are supposedly better. We played a solid game for three and a half quarters and almost pulled out a win. You got knocked around and didn't even score an offensive FG.

Bottom line, you'll see even more proof on Sunday that we're the better team, and you will remain in the cellar.

almost doesn't count, except horseshoes and hand grenades

A win is a win and a loss is a loss ..

If the Texans play again like they played on Sunday, All hell will break loose on our coaches (it better) from Bob.

Bulluck53
09-15-2009, 04:25 PM
The Texans will have a few big plays, both through the air and on the ground. CJ/LenDale will be able to move the ball and Collins should have time to pick the defense apart. We probably will fail to score in the redzone a few times and the game will be closer than it should be. Titans win.

Texan_Bill
09-15-2009, 04:33 PM
The Texans will have a few big plays, both through the air and on the ground. CJ/LenDale will be able to move the ball and Collins should have time to pick the defense apart. We probably will fail to score in the redzone a few times and the game will be closer than it should be. Titans win.

I think you need to re-watch the Jets game. Kerry Collins isn't nearly as mobile as Sanchez. Seriously.

Texan_Bill
09-15-2009, 04:35 PM
Oh yes, please!

*ahem* :secret: This is the NFL, that crap and last week doesn't matter. Y'all may win, but it won't be the cakewalk you think it is.

Disclaimer: If it is a repeat of last week, Texan_Bill will be in parts unknown to avoid the fallout on TexansTalk and the local media

Wolf
09-15-2009, 04:36 PM
The Texans will have a few big plays, both through the air and on the ground. .

after the Jets game, that isn't a stretch. one big play would double the output

Double Barrel
09-15-2009, 04:38 PM
Why does it not surprise me that ICOU fan speaks the language of latin pigs?

Bulluck53
09-15-2009, 05:02 PM
I think you need to re-watch the Jets game. Kerry Collins isn't nearly as mobile as Sanchez. Seriously.

Better offensive line. He had time against Pitt, I think their pass rush is better than Houston's.

I don't doubt there will be sacks and hurries, but the majority of the time I see Collins having a clean pocket.

Disclaimer: If it is a repeat of last week, Texan_Bill will be in parts unknown to avoid the fallout on TexansTalk and the local media

If that's the case even I don't want to see it.

Wolf
09-15-2009, 05:05 PM
Better offensive line. He had time against Pitt, I think their pass rush is better than Houston's.

I don't doubt there will be sacks and hurries, but the majority of the time I see Collins having a clean pocket.

If that's the case even I don't want to see it.

I want to see this EARLY and often
http://blog.kir.com/archives/images/DeMeco%20Ryans%20on%20Collins.jpg

Texan_Bill
09-15-2009, 05:16 PM

I think y'all really underestimate the Jets. They have a really good O-line: Faneca, Mangold and Brick??

Oh well, I hope y'all continue to be so nonchalant about this week.

Blazing Arrow
09-15-2009, 07:22 PM
I think y'all really underestimate the Jets. They have a really good O-line: Faneca, Mangold and Brick??

I have a feeling the Titans will be looking for a little vengance and we will take it out on the Texans.

TimeKiller
09-15-2009, 07:54 PM
UT THE SHUCK FUP!!!!!

IsS my Kass gay Earl Bobby Jim Huckford Squattington the 4th.

Orme like Texans 28 Titans swave thex widder sidders'....

Blazing Arrow
09-15-2009, 11:20 PM
So I have to ask:

Do any of you think the Jets D is as good as the Titans or Steelers D?

Do any of you think that the Steelers or Titans offense is worst then the Jets?

If you answered yes to either of the questions above don't post and find some yahoo board to post on.

Assuming you said no to each of the questions above what makes you think you have a chance against a team that took the top D in the NFL into OT based on 2 missed FGs that is returning home?

Haven't seen many of the cow fans over on our board .... confidence seems pretty low.

Wolf
09-15-2009, 11:32 PM
time will tell if the Jets D is as good, I don't know

Rex Ryan could turn things around for them.. It isn't like they have the same defensive coordinator

Blazing Arrow
09-15-2009, 11:48 PM
time will tell if the Jets D is as good, I don't know

Rex Ryan could turn things around for them.. It isn't like they have the same defensive coordinator

Or QB ... of coach ....

Texan_Bill
09-16-2009, 08:23 AM
So I have to ask:

If you answered yes to either of the questions above don't post and find some yahoo board to post on.

Assuming you said no to each of the questions above what makes you think you have a chance against a team that took the top D in the NFL into OT based on 2 missed FGs that is returning home?

Haven't seen many of the cow fans over on our board .... confidence seems pretty low.

Yes... They had a good D before. Now they bring Bart Scott and Rex Ryan's defense. Kris Jenkins is a monster.

Yes... I think out of those three teams, the Titans have the worst offense.

My home is right here. You are the troll so why don't you go find some yahoo board to post on. Your football takes are garbage. The next time you're right about something, will be the first time.

Psssssst... The only reason you went to OT w/ Pittsbugh was because Hines Ward did something he hardly ever does.

BTW, I've told you several times why I quit going to Gotits.com. Very few people actually can talk football AND the smack talk is extremely weak. Your fans are a joke.

Have fun at the Folsom Street Fair!! :butterfly:

Shaft75
09-16-2009, 09:37 AM
Can someone ask the delusionals who won the last meeting between the Texans and Titans? Well said about the Jets defense Bill. That scheme is 1000x's more exotic than the tits d.

Which reminds me... Titfans, when was the last time you faced a Rex Ryan defense?

When?

Still thinking???

Major choke - ring a bell?

Titansfan3801
09-16-2009, 09:54 AM
You're right, the last time we faced them was in THE PLAYOFFS! We could compare stories about what that's like, but you'd have nothing to say. It's really just further proof of who was the better team last year.

As many have pointed out, last year was last year. However, you can't just say that last week was last week. Our teams looked dramatically different last week. Ours looked good, yours looked bad. It certainly doesn't make any guarantees about what will happen this week, but it isn't a good sign for you.

Feel free to feel optimistic about your chances this week, you've only got a few weeks less before you'll have far too much proof against you to be optimistic.

I expect you to score more points than you did last week, but not enough. Our offense has improved, your offense has sputtered so far. You definitely will not have a top five offense again this year, and it sure didn't look like your defense improved.

Our special teams is an area that worries me, but we've got our punt returner back, so as long as we avoid big mistakes, I think we'll be fine.

Again, good luck, but I think that you're headed for 0-2...

spurstexanstros
09-16-2009, 05:20 PM

Itanstay 26
Exanstay 10

I would say that it seems he got dropped on his head, but I believe pig latin is a requirement to reproduce in Tennesee. So it is understandible to learn it otherwise....well you know (insert red neck joke here)

Texan_Bill
09-16-2009, 06:07 PM
I would say that it seems he got dropped on his head, but I believe pig latin is a requirement to reproduce in Tennesee. So it is understandible to learn it otherwise....well you know (insert red neck joke here)

The only thing required in Tennessee for procreating is your sister!! :chickendance:

Shaft75
09-16-2009, 06:12 PM
You're right, the last time we faced them was in THE PLAYOFFS! We could compare stories about what that's like, but you'd have nothing to say. It's really just further proof of who was the better team last year.

As many have pointed out, last year was last year. However, you can't just say that last week was last week. Our teams looked dramatically different last week. Ours looked good, yours looked bad. It certainly doesn't make any guarantees about what will happen this week, but it isn't a good sign for you.

Feel free to feel optimistic about your chances this week, you've only got a few weeks less before you'll have far too much proof against you to be optimistic.

I expect you to score more points than you did last week, but not enough. Our offense has improved, your offense has sputtered so far. You definitely will not have a top five offense again this year, and it sure didn't look like your defense improved.

Our special teams is an area that worries me, but we've got our punt returner back, so as long as we avoid big mistakes, I think we'll be fine.

Again, good luck, but I think that you're headed for 0-2...

Dude, you're syntax reminds of the "boom goes the dynamite" guy. What else would I expect from a titfan though?

While you're analysis is very elementary, it may be right. But, who really knows?

Perfect example... Teams aren't predetermined to be chokejobs, i.e. the Titans. They are only labeled CHOKEJOBS when they let down their fans and city tremendously following the best season of their franchise. After a team, like the Titans, has the number one seed in the AFC and gets beat on their own turf.

So, honestly, do any of us really know what's going to happen in the NFL week-to-week?

Silver Oak
09-16-2009, 06:12 PM
Hmmm, seems like a post is missing here. Superduper cool.

Vinny
09-16-2009, 07:50 PM
Hmmm, seems like a post is missing here. Superduper cool.

I don't see anything deleted in this thread. Everything is recorded so it would leave some sort of footprint.

Bulluck53
09-16-2009, 08:11 PM

Don't think that's the case at all. I'm just confident the Titans are the better team. Last week is all we have to go off of. That's not to say the Texans can't escape with a win.

And the Jets may have a good OL, but we know Tennessee's is one of the best in the league.

Bipolar The Titan
09-16-2009, 08:26 PM
insult our team

Owhay inway ethay orldway isway atthay anway insultway otay
ouryay eamtay? At'sthay enerousgay. Iway ouldcay etgay allway
indskay ofway azycray andway edictpray away argerlay arginmay
ofway ictoryvay. Iway inkthay entytway-ixsay otay entay isway
away erfectlypay easonableray edictionpray. Especiallyway inway
ightlay ofway ethay ayway ethay amesgay ayedplay outway astlay
eekway.

brakos82
09-16-2009, 08:28 PM
eekway.

I'm deciding what's worse... the fact that you're probably right, or the fact that I'm beginning to be able to read that. LOL

Silver Oak
09-16-2009, 08:41 PM
eekway.

http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/simple-jack.jpg

Wolf
09-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Yessuh... They had a fine D befo'e. Now they brin' Bart Ole Jeb an' Rex Ryan's defense. Kris Daisykins is a monster.

Yessuh... ah reckon outta them three teams, th' Titans haf th' wo'st offense.

Mah home is right hyar. Yer th' troll so whuffo' doesn't yo' hoof it find some yahoo board t'post on, as enny fool kin plainly see. Yer football takes is garbage. Th' next time yer right about sumpin, will be th' fust time.

Psssssst... Th' only reason yo' went t'OT w/ Pittsbugh was on account o' Hines Ward did sumpin he hardly evah does.

BTW, I've told yo' sevahal times whuffo' ah quit a-gonna Gotits.com, dawgone it. Mighty few varmints acshully kin talk football AND th' smack talk is extremely weak. Shet mah mouth! Yer fans is a joke.

Have fun at th' Folsom Street Fair! Fry mah hide!! Fry mah hide!

:butterfly:

Bill this might be easier for them :tease: :joker:

Shaft75
09-16-2009, 10:58 PM
eekway.

Is bipolar off of his edicationmay?

brakos82
09-16-2009, 10:59 PM
Is bipolar off of his edicationmay?
Yesay, Iyay elievebay osay.

Texan_Bill
09-17-2009, 07:54 AM
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill
Yessuh... They had a fine D befo'e. Now they brin' Bart Ole Jeb an' Rex Ryan's defense. Kris Daisykins is a monster.

Yessuh... ah reckon outta them three teams, th' Titans haf th' wo'st offense.

Mah home is right hyar. Yer th' troll so whuffo' doesn't yo' hoof it find some yahoo board t'post on, as enny fool kin plainly see. Yer football takes is garbage. Th' next time yer right about sumpin, will be th' fust time.

Psssssst... Th' only reason yo' went t'OT w/ Pittsbugh was on account o' Hines Ward did sumpin he hardly evah does.

BTW, I've told yo' sevahal times whuffo' ah quit a-gonna Gotits.com, dawgone it. Mighty few varmints acshully kin talk football AND th' smack talk is extremely weak. Shet mah mouth! Yer fans is a joke.

Have fun at th' Folsom Street Fair! Fry mah hide!! Fry mah hide!

Bill this might be easier for them :tease: :joker:

Dude! That is freakin' hilarious!! How did you translate that???

Titansfan3801
09-17-2009, 09:17 AM
Man, I know this is beating a dead horse, but that sig is really sad. You have nothing to even say about your team, so you mention the fact that the Titans have been to the playoffs that many times and not won the Superbowl? I'm pretty sure that's only a burn coming from a Superbowl team, it's just laughable coming from a team that hasn't even gotten close to as far as we've been!

That being said, man it's time for Sunday to get here, so we can shut you up for another year...

Texan_Bill
09-17-2009, 12:58 PM
Man, I know this is beating a dead horse, but that sig is really sad. You have nothing to even say about your team, so you mention the fact that the Titans have been to the playoffs that many times and not won the Superbowl? I'm pretty sure that's only a burn coming from a Superbowl team, it's just laughable coming from a team that hasn't even gotten close to as far as we've been!

That being said, man it's time for Sunday to get here, so we can shut you up for another year...

Nice avatar and sig there, yourself!! :rolleyes:

Those of us sporting this sig (by Hookem), are help celebrating that futile franchise owned by Dud "the Bad Rug" Adams... I've been around this board since '03 and have sported many sigs.

Answer me this all knowing Tinnbred fan: How many years did it take your franchise to get to the Super Bowl?? 'Nuff said, I wouldn't go parading that around if I were you.

Ooooops, my bad. Let me translate this into Tinnbred dialect:

Nice avatar an' sig thar, yo'seff! Fry mah hide!! Fry mah hide! :rolleyes: Them of us spo'tin' this hyar sig (by Hookem), is he'p celebratin' thet futile franchise owned by Dud "th' Bad Rug" Adams... I've been aroun' this hyar board on account o' '03 an' haf spo'ted menny sigs. Answer me this hyar all knowin' Tinnbred fan: How menny years did it take yer franchise t'git t'th' Super Bowl?? 'Nuff said, ah w'dn't hoof it pareedin' thet aroun' eff'n ah were yo'.

spurstexanstros
09-17-2009, 01:19 PM

Why the result of the last Texans titans game hasnt shut you hosers up...you still keep yappin. In fact outside of Blazing Saddles not too many Titan fans have been here (thank God) Since AJ dropped 200 on the fake Irishman and since yall choked yet again its been crickets here.

Bulluck53
09-17-2009, 04:34 PM
I don't recall any dropoff of Titans fans here on a regular basis, maybe one doesn't come around as much.

brakos82
09-17-2009, 04:37 PM
I don't recall any dropoff of Titans fans here on a regular basis, maybe one doesn't come around as much.
Blazing's here whenever, but the "week before" numbers do seem a bit shallow in comparison.

Texecutioner
09-17-2009, 04:52 PM
Bipolar, why don't you actually post your thoughts on the game instead of just trying to muddy the waters. I thought you were the one Titans fan that was decent enough to actually hold a conversation with about the match ups and stuff like that, and then you come over here and post this, without any real analysis.

StarStruck
09-17-2009, 05:44 PM
Bipolar, why don't you actually post your thoughts on the game instead of just trying to muddy the waters. I thought you were the one Titans fan that was decent enough to actually hold a conversation with about the match ups and stuff like that, and then you come over here and post this, without any real analysis.

I'm butting in somewhat, but we have a number of sections for the serious stuff, so can we lighten up a bit and not have to analyze smack talk. All smiles.

Shaft75
09-17-2009, 05:58 PM

Differentiate yourself TITANFAN3801. Come with a more original username, avatar, maybe even your own sig. You might actually gain more board-cred.

But right now your username reads like INBREDTROLL3801 and what you post seems a little irrelevant.

DiehardChris
09-17-2009, 07:26 PM
Not as good as my Vince Young effort... but here's another Titans-related Kanye pic:

http://www.houstondiehards.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/budkanye.jpg

Blazing Arrow
09-17-2009, 07:31 PM
Blazing's here whenever, but the "week before" numbers do seem a bit shallow in comparison.

My company cut off all acess to the site so I can only post at home ...:bat:

brakos82
09-17-2009, 08:14 PM
My company cut off all acess to the site so I can only post at home ...:bat:

Damn, that sucks.

Maybe they spotted you in the Babe thread. LOL :photos:

SteveSlaton20
09-17-2009, 08:34 PM

Itanstay 26
Exanstay 10

i wish inbreds didnt have access to internet.

StarStruck
09-17-2009, 09:06 PM
eekway.

Translation: Why in the world is that an insult to your team? That's generous. I could get all kinds of crazy and predict a larger margin of victory. I think twenty-six to ten is a perfectly reasonable prediction. Especially in light of the way the game played out last week.

How many errors? :)

Hookem Horns
09-17-2009, 09:25 PM

We have every right because we lived most of those postseason chokes back when all you had were possum hunting and NASCAR.

Maybe you forget that your team was our team. We obviously know more about it's history than you do and if we choose to make fun of it so be it.

Bulluck53
09-17-2009, 10:01 PM

I'm actually hurt by this, my night is ruined.

b0ng
09-17-2009, 10:37 PM
I'm actually hurt by this, my night is ruined.

Don't worry, I'll always love you http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq263/b0ngerz/emot-allears.gif

Bulluck53
09-17-2009, 10:57 PM
:highfive:

Blazing Arrow
09-17-2009, 11:32 PM

Analysis:

Texans have probably one of the bottom 5 in secondary's which would not mean much against a team that relies on the run but our O-Line coupled with good blocking TE's and FB means the run game will get to the second level which does not bode well for a team that's safeties who show little to no talent.

Assuming Cook starts at the #2 TE position he shows a pretty positive miss match verses LB coverage. Even if the Texans focus on Cook ... Crumpler is always a good second option. I imagine Kerry will spread the field with a healthy dose of the run. In the Texans first game they showed an obvious weakness to the run allowing Thomas to get over 100 yards and 2 TDs. Britt has shown that he can take a hit across the middle and hold in there for a much needed possession WR. Gage is playing well and Washington should help to force the Texans D to at least cover the WRs when they are on the field opening up the run game.

Schaub has shown as a starter that he holds onto the ball too long and is injury prone. In the Jets game he seemed timid and afraid to take a hit. The O-line while only giving up 2 sacks could only open up enough holes for Slaton to get 19 yards and the fumble looked pretty bad.

With the Titans D holding very well against a solid run game in Pittsburgh the Texans will most likely be looking to pass. While AJ has proven he can hold his own against any CB in the league but in a double team almost all game I don't expect him to be able to produce with little help at the #2 WR.

The Titans front 4 looked good against Pitt and if they can put pressure on Schaub I expect him to produce but not enough to overcome the Fisher offense.

The Titans are coming home after a loss that was in there grasp. I expect them to be charged to take a first victory.

I am not really into predictions but I would say something the the range of 31-10. If we were in Houston probably something different but the game I think is a heavy favorite for the TItans.

JCTexan
09-18-2009, 01:20 AM
Analysis:

Texans have probably one of the bottom 5 in secondary's which would not mean much against a team that relies on the run but our O-Line coupled with good blocking TE's and FB means the run game will get to the second level which does not bode well for a team that's safeties who show little to no talent.

Assuming Cook starts at the #2 TE position he shows a pretty positive miss match verses LB coverage. Even if the Texans focus on Cook ... Crumpler is always a good second option. I imagine Kerry will spread the field with a healthy dose of the run. In the Texans first game they showed an obvious weakness to the run allowing Thomas to get over 100 yards and 2 TDs. Britt has shown that he can take a hit across the middle and hold in there for a much needed possession WR. Gage is playing well and Washington should help to force the Texans D to at least cover the WRs when they are on the field opening up the run game.

Schaub has shown as a starter that he holds onto the ball too long and is injury prone. In the Jets game he seemed timid and afraid to take a hit. The O-line while only giving up 2 sacks could only open up enough holes for Slaton to get 19 yards and the fumble looked pretty bad.

With the Titans D holding very well against a solid run game in Pittsburgh the Texans will most likely be looking to pass. While AJ has proven he can hold his own against any CB in the league but in a double team almost all game I don't expect him to be able to produce with little help at the #2 WR.

The Titans front 4 looked good against Pitt and if they can put pressure on Schaub I expect him to produce but not enough to overcome the Fisher offense.

The Titans are coming home after a loss that was in there grasp. I expect them to be charged to take a first victory.

I am not really into predictions but I would say something the the range of 31-10. If we were in Houston probably something different but the game I think is a heavy favorite for the TItans.

Some stats don't tell the whole truth. The Texans defense did a fantastic job against Jones for the first three quarters giving up just 14 yards. In the fourth the defense got tired because the offense wasn't producing and Jones ran twice for over 30 yards, a 38 yard td & a 39 yarder. Jones ran for 93 yards in the fourth. The defense was out there for over 38 minutes and were tired late in the game.

Silver Oak
09-18-2009, 07:13 AM
BA,that's almost the same exact "analysis" you gave before the game here late last season.

Remember how that one ended up?

:texflag:

spurstexanstros
09-18-2009, 04:53 PM
Analysis:

Really, so Bironas is gonna kick 10.3 field goals. Outside of a late game turnover for a TD in the first game last year I dont recall yall lighting it up against us in recent years. All yall have been able to score on us is field goals. Remember it was the Texans that exposed yall as a one dimesional team. Put 8 in the box and "dope and dine" are neutralized and Kerry had no one to throw to. Titans game plan is easy to figure out hold the ball as long as you can and hope they dont have blasters. Well we have blasters , some thing which Pittsburg didnt have. (AJ, OD KW AD)

AJ is pissed and coming for his yearly piece of the fake irishman....get ready for a long day corty.

Bulluck53
09-18-2009, 06:05 PM
Really, so Bironas is gonna kick 10.3 field goals. Outside of a late game turnover for a TD in the first game last year I dont recall yall lighting it up against us in recent years. All yall have been able to score on us is field goals.

31-12 Titans (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200809210oti.htm)
38-36 Titans (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200710210htx.htm)
28-20 Titans (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200712020oti.htm)
28-22 Titans (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200610290oti.htm)
26-20 Titans (OT) (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200612100htx.htm)

Those are the last 5 games played between the teams before the December match-up last year. In only one of those games did the Titans score more field goals than touchdowns. Don't take a big play off defense away just to prove a point, good teams make big plays when they need them the most.

So that is 2 games in the past six, both in Houston, where Bironas has scored most of the points. Also, before last December the Titans had scored no less than 26 points.. what exactly is your interpretation of "light it up?" I'd say the Titans have done very well in the scoring department.

I only went back that far because you seemed to do so, don't get all crazy about me living in the past with those stats.

Remember it was the Texans that exposed yall as a one dimesional team. Put 8 in the box and "dope and dine" are neutralized and Kerry had no one to throw to. Titans game plan is easy to figure out hold the ball as long as you can and hope they dont have blasters.

I won't post the links this time, but you only furthered the trend in trying to make Tennessee one-dimensional last season. Teams tried to do that all year and only two had success in terms of winning (against our starters, I'm going to throw out the Indy game in wk 17). The Jets held them to 45 yards rushing and won, and you guys gave up 100 (but shouldn't have been that high). Those stats are impressive considering what was accomplished on the ground last year.

The Bears game comes to mind, though. The Titans were held to only 20yds rushing and still won (w/o scoring on defense or FGs.) There were 8 games last year where they were held under 120yds rushing total and lost two of them (again throwing out the Indy game.) They ran very effectively against Baltimore in the playoffs until CJ left the game in the 2nd quarter.

AJ is pissed and coming for his yearly piece of the fake irishman....get ready for a long day corty.

In the past 6 games, AJ has 2 games over 100yds and three touchdowns. However, only three of those games were played with Matt Schaub. You act like the guy has made his Pro Bowls against the Titans.

Just looking at last year vs said Irishman, he had 2rec 29yds (in Tenn) and 11 rec 207yds 1td. Maybe he only plays well at home :shrug: .

Bulluck53
09-18-2009, 06:11 PM
That was just in response to Spurs, he got a little excited in some of those statements.

I expect this game to be close, at least until the end. I don't care what the Texans offense did last week, we know what they can do. AJ is always a scary guy to see lined up and Slaton was damn near impossible to tackle in both games. Schaub has to stay protected, though. David Tornton may miss this one so Owen Dainels may see his role expanded a bit. Is Walter for sure a go?

The Titans offense is better, I've thought it would be all off-season and I think a little of it showed against Pitt (I know 10 points). If the Texans are again successful against the run I have more confidence in the receivers, including Jared Cook, than last year.

I'm looking forward to this one, I expect the winner to have better 3rd down stats and, of course, less turnovers; two things the Titans did not do well last December.

Shaft75
09-20-2009, 03:14 PM
Nice predictions TITFANS! Tie ballgame in the 4th, 31-31. You ain't been learned better than that. F$&* yo pig Latin!!!!!!!!!

Blazing Arrow
09-20-2009, 03:26 PM
Nice win Congrats ....

texasguy346
09-20-2009, 03:28 PM
Looks like bad Collins has decided to show his face again. Very tough loss for the Titans. Hopefully Pitts isn't hurt too bad.

Shaft75
09-20-2009, 03:32 PM
Nice win Congrats ....

Thats all we get FLAMER??????? NICE WIN?!?!?!!? You need to be dining on crow the rest of the week for this one.

spurstexanstros
09-20-2009, 05:32 PM

Texans 34
the 0-2 tinnsbreadspay 31 you ostlay lipa lameoray amd please tell all your relatives at LP to brush their tooth I can smell it from here.

The Texans will have a few big plays, both through the air and on the ground. CJ/LenDale will be able to move the ball and Collins should have time to pick the defense apart. We probably will fail to score in the redzone a few times and the game will be closer than it should be. Titans loose.
Fixed it for ya.

I have a feeling the Titans will be looking for a little vengance and we will take it out on the Texans.
How did they take vengance?
So I have to ask:

Why would ivist a board that is probably still using dial up...or a hamster to power their boards. As I have said I am Texans fan and I visit the Texans sites... I wonder how many Titnas fans will bhe here this year after this game......

spurstexanstros
09-20-2009, 05:50 PM
31-12 Titans (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200809210oti.htm)
38-36 Titans (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200710210htx.htm)
28-20 Titans (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200712020oti.htm)
28-22 Titans (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200610290oti.htm)
26-20 Titans (OT) (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200612100htx.htm)

Those are the last 5 games played between the teams before the December match-up last year. In only one of those games did the Titans score more field goals than touchdowns. Don't take a big play off defense away just to prove a point, good teams make big plays when they need them the most.

So that is 2 games in the past six, both in Houston, where Bironas has scored most of the points. Also, before last December the Titans had scored no less than 26 points.. what exactly is your interpretation of "light it up?" I'd say the Titans have done very well in the scoring department.

I only went back that far because you seemed to do so, don't get all crazy about me living in the past with those stats.

I won't post the links this time, but you only furthered the trend in trying to make Tennessee one-dimensional last season. Teams tried to do that all year and only two had success in terms of winning (against our starters, I'm going to throw out the Indy game in wk 17). The Jets held them to 45 yards rushing and won, and you guys gave up 100 (but shouldn't have been that high). Those stats are impressive considering what was accomplished on the ground last year.

The Bears game comes to mind, though. The Titans were held to only 20yds rushing and still won (w/o scoring on defense or FGs.) There were 8 games last year where they were held under 120yds rushing total and lost two of them (again throwing out the Indy game.) They ran very effectively against Baltimore in the playoffs until CJ left the game in the 2nd quarter.

In the past 6 games, AJ has 2 games over 100yds and three touchdowns. However, only three of those games were played with Matt Schaub. You act like the guy has made his Pro Bowls against the Titans.

Just looking at last year vs said Irishman, he had 2rec 29yds (in Tenn) and 11 rec 207yds 1td. Maybe he only plays well at home :shrug: .
His home is beating ole corty. Try this one one for size AJ had 149 2 TDs He would have gotten more if ole Corty hadnt decided to mount him. ( The ball was uncatchable because the fake Irishman was dry humping AJ.)
That was just in response to Spurs, he got a little excited in some of those statements.

I expect this game to be close, at least until the end. I don't care what the Texans offense did last week, we know what they can do. AJ is always a scary guy to see lined up and Slaton was damn near impossible to tackle in both games. Schaub has to stay protected, though. David Tornton may miss this one so Owen Dainels may see his role expanded a bit. Is Walter for sure a go?

The Titans offense is better, I've thought it would be all off-season and I think a little of it showed against Pitt (I know 10 points). If the Texans are again successful against the run I have more confidence in the receivers, including Jared Cook, than last year.

I'm looking forward to this one, I expect the winner to have better 3rd down stats and, of course, less turnovers; two things the Titans did not do well last December.
The games are always close and that was my point responding to Bipolar lameay.
Nice win Congrats ....

Cmon dude....do you know the stuff we would be hearing from you guys if yall had won and thats all you got.. How bout I was wrong ....man my team sucks...the bully got beat or man those people at LP look like they are all from the same family tree. AJ once again torched the fake Irishman. Matt Schaub is relieved that Haynesworth is in Wash.

you were wrong....WRONG WRONG WRONG. The Texans are rising and the Titans just suck.

spurstexanstros
09-20-2009, 06:01 PM
Speaking of burning corty...I just saw a highlight of AJ running into the endzone and guess who had the closest view of AJ....hmmmmm cany anyone guess or show me a pic?

Wolf
09-20-2009, 06:41 PM
road back to Houston

http://www.allfunpix.com/humor/pics/possum.jpg

brakos82
09-20-2009, 06:45 PM
road back to Houston

http://www.allfunpix.com/humor/pics/possum.jpg

Screw that... on to St. Louis for me next week. :chickendance:

Bipolar The Titan
09-20-2009, 07:43 PM

it's just a silly prediction thread.

See me in the regular talk forum soon.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1255811&postcount=11

in case it was missed^

congrats guys.

Bipolar The Titan
09-20-2009, 07:48 PM
I'm butting in somewhat, but we have a number of sections for the serious stuff, so can we lighten up a bit and not have to analyze smack talk. All smiles.

thank you. :devilpig:

Bulluck53
09-20-2009, 09:26 PM
Big win for you guys. Texans OL completely dominated the DL today and I certainly wasn't expecting that. Titans seemed to focus on stopping the rush and succeeded in that, but damn Schaub had all kinds of time back there and picked the DBs apart. AJ simply abused Nick Harper today, he may just have lost his career beyond this year.

Great offensive showing by both teams, both were aided by ineptness on defense. Titans got big plays off mis-communications and just bad defense (all three CJ tds). Houston got big play after big play, sometimes stemming from the same (AJs long td, Jones' big play in the 4th). Both teams had tds that were good plays (Washington's and AJ's first). If you had told me the Titans would score 31 all on offense I would have guaranteed a win. That's crazy.

I guess that would have been a fun game to watch as an outsider, but I was sick throughout. Just a poor defensive performance that the Titans are going to need to fix before heading up to New Jersey or they'll return 0-3.

Again, good win that should act as a springboard for the next few weeks.